Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello Everyone :3 (IMPORTANT!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Hello Everyone :3 (IMPORTANT!) Empty
PostHello Everyone :3 (IMPORTANT!)

Alright, I really apologize for any mishap brought into this....It was a bit hard to make this video but it's especially for WCC and I hope it helps out a lot for you guys to understand...I'm not trying to attract a pity-party. Please watch it...I mean it. It would mean a lot to me :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO1PqAjYs2s

Sorry if it's hard to understand what I'm saying...It's an announcement from me to you guys.

Hello Everyone :3 (IMPORTANT!) Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzHello Everyone :3 (IMPORTANT!) Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrHello Everyone :3 (IMPORTANT!) Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaHello Everyone :3 (IMPORTANT!) I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Hello Everyone :3 (IMPORTANT!) 1voydHello Everyone :3 (IMPORTANT!) 2gy1qubHello Everyone :3 (IMPORTANT!) One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksHello Everyone :3 (IMPORTANT!) StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Hello Everyone :3 (IMPORTANT!) :: Comments

Frogglyness
Re: Hello Everyone :3 (IMPORTANT!)
Post Fri 25 Jan 2013 - 20:06 by Frogglyness
Well this is interesting o3o
Splotch
Post Fri 25 Jan 2013 - 20:20 by Splotch
You already know about this Frog. D: Don't watch your sister cry. *shields link from Froggly*
Shadow
Post Fri 25 Jan 2013 - 21:17 by Shadow
Okay, so I don't know the entire story of what happened, but dang.. I'm sorry Storm D; all I can say is I'm pretty sure panties are in knots on this site >:C

But if its any consolation, I know how you feel about the whole crying stuff and emotional dealings. I don't exactly have to go through everything g you have, but I know just how you feel. I don't know what it is that got everyone so upset, but its o viously been quite some time. They can get over it. We would love to keep you around Stormy ;u; *huggles*
Mink
Post Fri 25 Jan 2013 - 23:20 by Mink
Aw, Stormi
Stormi the Gummy
Post Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 4:48 by Stormi the Gummy
*hugged* Thanks again guys but it's okay...I'll try harder to stay happy and nice for everyone, okay? :3
meme police
Post Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 6:35 by meme police
It's okay, Stormi. We all still love you.*hugs too* And you are still wanted here. I promise.
Storm
Post Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 8:26 by Storm
I Really didn't know you, but your story is just so sad D; *Huggs*
Stormi the Gummy
Post Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 8:37 by Stormi the Gummy
Aw come on X3 Don't pity me. I just wanted to make sure everyone understood that I didn't mean what I said before...Or any other times.
Nix ♥
Post Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 9:50 by Nix ♥
    I... i didn't understand your video, I'm sorry >< But I'm woried, you sounded so sad, so... What happened ? I don't know if I can help you, but you worried me =/
Post  by Sponsored content

Hello Everyone :3 (IMPORTANT!)

Page 1 of 1