Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Getting into "Deep" trouble

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm

Storm

Characters : {Mk} Moonkit, {Sk} Stormkit
Clan/Rank : {Mk} Riverclan kit, {Sk} Windclan kit
Virgo Dragon
Number of posts : 129

Getting into "Deep" trouble Empty
PostSubject: Getting into "Deep" trouble   Getting into "Deep" trouble EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013 - 16:52

Stormkit was bored to his limit. He was sad he couldn't find a playmate for the past sunrises. He wanted to explore more than the nursery so he slipped out of the nursery and headed in a random direction and snuck by the rest of the cats but once he reached the river he stopped. He stuck a paw into the river and Mewled "Ahh! Thats cold!" "But I bet i can conquer this river!" So he aimlessly ran toward the river and noticed he wasn't across it but In it. "AHH. HELP ME"!!! He Screamed. StarClan, why did I do it?He noticed that there was no way out of the trouble he got himself into this time.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Getting into "Deep" trouble   Getting into "Deep" trouble EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013 - 18:09

Redfeather, who had been fishing nearby, dropped the fish in his jaws. It flew down the river as he ran towards the kit. Taking a deep breath, he dove into the river and grabbed the kit's scruff. The warriord then dragged Stormkit onto the pebbles. Redfeather nudged him gently. "A-are you alright?" he murmured.

Storm

Virgo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Getting into "Deep" trouble   Getting into "Deep" trouble EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013 - 18:56

"Ugh...what happened?" Stormkit was just gathering his breath back from the incident. "Is This what starclan is like *Cough*"?

Stormkit::Windclan::Kit

Moonkit::Riverclan::Kit

Getting into "Deep" trouble CBk2eGetting into "Deep" trouble VgYvW
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Getting into "Deep" trouble   Getting into "Deep" trouble EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013 - 4:13

Redfeather sat down, using a paw to wipe water off his ear. "No, you are still alive." he meowed.

Storm

Virgo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Getting into "Deep" trouble   Getting into "Deep" trouble EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013 - 4:52

"You're That" He broke out in a cough. "Redpaw guy" He coughed again. "aren't you"? Stormkit was so young he barely knew who his Clanmates were. "Well, I don't know why I'm so cold but thanks"! Froststar is gonna scold me for moons! I'll never be an apprentice even if im 8 moons old! Stormkit thought.

Last edited by Stormkit on Wed 23 Jan 2013 - 12:49; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3548

PostSubject: Re: Getting into "Deep" trouble   Getting into "Deep" trouble EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013 - 6:18

ooc: Hey Stormkit ^^ Sorry to interrupt the Rping, but We don't use '*' When we role-play.

Example: "You're That" He broke out in a cough." Redpaw guy aren't "He coughed again" you"? Stormkit was so young he barely knew who his Clanmates were. "Well, I don't know why I'm so cold but thanks"! Froststar is gonna scold me for moons! I'll never be an apprentice even if im 8 moons old! Stormkit thought.

Basicly we Roleplay how it is written in the book. ^^'

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Getting into "Deep" trouble   Getting into "Deep" trouble EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013 - 15:50

Redfeather stood up and padded once more to the kit. The warrior gently picked Stormkit up and layed the kit on the fluffy redness of his back. "I'll take you to Morningfur." he murmured quietly.

Storm

Virgo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Getting into "Deep" trouble   Getting into "Deep" trouble EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013 - 16:46

"Ugh...ok" The kit still wondering what happened. He had been on an exiting journey but he knew it would only take that much longer for Froststar to think he was ready for a mentor. "I'm sorry I know i shouldn't have strayed from camp but Speckledkit was asleep and i couldn't help myself" He whined in a pathetic voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting into "Deep" trouble   Getting into "Deep" trouble Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting into "Deep" trouble
Page 1 of 1