Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

deep rooted [c]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4941

deep rooted [c] Empty
PostSubject: deep rooted [c]   deep rooted [c] EmptyFri May 05, 2023 11:50 am

Murkyripple
“I welcome the shadows like a long-lost friend.”

ooc note; due to soon-to-come circumstances, this is set before the gathering.

With all that had happened recently within Thunderclan, the tension that hung in the air was practically palatable. Should she had so desired, she likely could have sustained herself on the tension alone. Not that prey was an issue. Fortunately, the newleaf weather was comforting to the tall molly, a chill breeze flitting through the forest and ruffling the leaves that had just began to freshly bud. Pale petals of a bright white were the last remnant of the alabaster blankets that had covered the forest only a few moons prior, though they held a much different tone as they flit and landed upon the forest floor. Not all of the grass had yet returned to its lively green hue, making the warrior blend in with the forest quite well.

As she had returned to camp that morning to rest, Murkyripple had been tactful in keeping an ear out for any signs of the troublesome prints that seemed to be making their mark upon their territory. The unfamiliar, bitter scent still stung her nose as she had attempted to track it during the night, only to come to a lost end paired with the blood-stained earth that signified someone enjoying a meal of prey. Their prey. Even if it was newleaf and their clan was more than taken care of, it was still their resources being stolen. It got under her pelt, rather significantly. But it was out of her paws for the time being. She was acting on all that she could.

As she stirred from her nest, the typically-slow process of her rising with the sundown warmth was stalled as camp seemed oddly quiet. Slipping out of the den, she glanced towards the high rock and saw no cat waiting for the deputy's word. One glance towards the sky told her that there had been a small chance she was late - and that sent a flick of frustration straight to her tail. It wasn't like her to miss assignments. Had she truly been so lost in her tracking that she used more energy than she intended, and lost track of the time sleeping?

Approaching the deputy, she gave a nod of her head in traditional respect. "My apologies for missing assignments, Darkspirit. What are my duties? I will go catch up." For a feline who preferred taking the night shift within Thunderclan, it wasn't often that she had a large patrol that she walked with. Sometimes, it was with her sister Briarrose, sometimes, it was just her. Most of the time, even, it was just her, as she had proven herself as a more dedicated warrior. But something deep down told her she was supposed to be on a patrol with someone. How embarrassing.

code by kiiko • edited by kitty

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down

deep rooted [c]
Page 1 of 1