Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hey Guis, What Is This? D:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Hey Guis, What Is This? D: Empty
PostHey Guis, What Is This? D:

Yes yes. I know this might be painful to hear but *gasps!* I'm getting a... life?!?!?!?!?!?!

More like school work, school work, and school work.

So basically, I have a lot of school work to do. For starters, I have to make up some work for being sick and on vacation. Even though I'm almost done with that, I'm going to have to work hard on doing extra work to be able to be close to the level they are in Washington. (Washington students are taught so much more with harder stuff then they teach us in Florida. Also, I have band. Yes, I'm a band geek who takes pride in their music. Isn't that what a real band geek is? Anyway, for example, I won't even get home until 8:30 pm tomorrow because I have All County band practice. Most kids will be able to go home, but since I have a lesson after school, I have to stay all afternoon. Again, this ties in to Washington. I have to kick up my playing level, because most of the schools have their students start playing their instruments in fourth grade. I've only been playing since sixth, so I have one/two years less in playing then them, so I need to practice more. On top of this already, I have the Odyssey of the Mind competition coming up in February. I have A LOT of work to do on my costume. I have to sew a JILLION pop tops and cans on. Not to mention make my wings, and more. UGH. Bluuurrrb.... What else... OH. Suddenly, my social life seemed to flair. On Friday and Saturday morning I'm babysitting, then Saturday afternoon I'm busy all afternoon, Sunday I got some crap to do, and that's basically every single weekend.

It really pains me to say this but... I'll miss you guis.

OH! Don't think I won't be on. I'll be role playing still, through my phone. I just won't be sitting for hours on the chat box.

LOVE YOU ALL!

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Hey Guis, What Is This? D: B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Hey Guis, What Is This? D: :: Comments

Shadow
Re: Hey Guis, What Is This? D:
Post Wed 16 Jan 2013 - 18:19 by Shadow
*bandfistbump* ;u; I'm actually going to be gone Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday because of band too :3 so I feel your pain x3 but I SHALL MISS YOU ;A;
Kes
Post Wed 16 Jan 2013 - 18:20 by Kes
MY LIPS AND CHEEKS WILL FEEL OUR PAIN, TOO DX
King Falcon I
Post Wed 16 Jan 2013 - 18:25 by King Falcon I
I don't believe in this "life".
Splotch
Post Wed 16 Jan 2013 - 19:41 by Splotch
I have a life...on the computer. ;u;
Kes
Post Wed 16 Jan 2013 - 19:43 by Kes
I also forgot to mention I have a lot of Virtual Schoolvto do.
Kes
Post Thu 17 Jan 2013 - 4:24 by Kes
I also forgot to mention I have a lot of Virtual Schoolvto do.
Nix ♥
Post Thu 17 Jan 2013 - 11:29 by Nix ♥
    Good luck ♥ I understand, but now i'm in University and I feel so free when I have unlimited wifi on week-end xD
Minty
Post Thu 17 Jan 2013 - 12:31 by Minty
Good luck!
Jay
Post Thu 17 Jan 2013 - 13:09 by Jay
No one usually likes when a member opens a post up mocking the other members about their superior social life. Just saying.
Moon
Post Thu 17 Jan 2013 - 13:19 by Moon
Jay wrote:
No one usually likes when a member opens a post up mocking the other members about their superior social life. Just saying.

Can't tell if serious............................?
Ebby
Post Thu 17 Jan 2013 - 13:32 by Ebby
Hey Guis, What Is This? D: Futuramafry
Echo
Post Thu 17 Jan 2013 - 15:41 by Echo
.-.; Well, there goes SkyClan. JK, we'll live, but anyway, good luck~
May
Post Fri 18 Jan 2013 - 14:34 by May
>bandfistbump<