Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here... Empty
PostSubject: The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here...   The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here... EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013 - 2:05

A desolate night, the stars flickering out of existence to leave the blackened waves of the sky empty and cold. Falconfang was wandering, lost, through another territory of gripping fear. This time, however, the expansive plains that he was familiar with were gone. Instead, the warrior was walking across a narrow strip of land surrounded by two large, foreboding rivers, the waters rushing rapidly in dangerous torrents. Shuddering with a fear of falling in and drowning, Falconfang tried to keep as center as possible.

Soon, a figure started to emerge from the gloom. A familiar sense of worry gripped the brown-furred tom: not this dream again! But no, this figure was a she-cat for sure - its more slender figure was a giveaway. As she appeared out of the darkness, he could see her eyes... eyes that bore through his own with an angry glare. The rest of this she-cat was surrounded by a dense fog, and all he could see were her angry, accusing eyes. Eyes that screamed betrayal, and he felt the searing wave of emotion all across his body. A piercing screech filled the air and knocked him off balance, and Falconfang cried out in surprise as he was plunged into the icy water below.

Pushing his head above the surface, Falconfang desperately called for help, but the night seemed to suffocate all sound. Instead he was washed farther and farther downstream, yet the eyes followed him, that piercing glare burned into his own eyes. He couldn't swim, that was certain, and he knew that drowning was very probable... well, until his body slammed into a giant rock jutting out of the middle of the rushing river. The breath was almost knocked out of him from the collision, but a desperation to survive won over and he clung desperately to the stone, casting his gaze across the darkness. "Help!" he yowled, his voice tinged with fear. "Somebody please help!" He didn't know how much longer he could keep hanging on.
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Clan/Rank : E: TC, Senior Warrior/B: WC, Kit
Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here...   The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here... EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013 - 7:02

Embershade's eyes opened, it seemed she was on land, surrounded by icey waters. She looked around, wandering if the place ever had a purpose. In the distance, she heard cries of help. She listened again, and sprinted to the source of the sound. She finally came upon a Tom, drowning in the water, and she spotted a rock that he seemed to be clinging to. Embershade knew she couldn't swim, she was a ThinderClan cat, not a RiverClan cat.

She looked everywhere for a branch that might help to pull him out of the water. Embershade spotted a branch and gripped it and dragged it toward the edge. "Grab on as hard as you can!" She screeched to him. Embershade picked up the branch, and gripped it as hard as she could with her teeth, and moved it towards the Tom, leveling above the water. She finally got the branch towards him, and gripped it even harder, her fears turning to reality. What if I fall in? What if I drown in my dreams? She asked herself. Suddenly, she forgot all those terrible questions, and focused on saving the cat.

Embershade:

Second Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Blossomkit of WindClan •.¸¸.•♥
Blossomkit:
Third Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Duskkit of ShadowClan •.¸¸.•♥

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
http://burning-embers.forumotion.com/forum
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here...   The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here... EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013 - 12:10

Falconfang looked on in silent relief when he saw the cat rushing towards him. With the water slamming onto his back, he was slightly disoriented and couldn't recognize who it was, but thank Starclan she had a branch! Tensing himself, and with some trepidation, he grasped onto the branch and let go of the rock. Immediately the currents started pulling him away, and he yowled in horror as he dug his claws desperately into the branch, trying not to pull on it so the other cat wouldn't fall in as well.
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here...   The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here... EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013 - 15:44

Embershade kept pulling, and pulling, until the cat had made it onto land. She dropped the branch and shook the excess water off of her fur. "Who are you?" She asked, panting. "I'm Embershade of ThunderClan." She introduced herself.

Embershade:

Blossomkit:

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here...   The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here... EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013 - 16:02

It felt like forever, but it was only a few quick moments before Falconfang was back on land, laying on his stomach and gasping for air. It was another moment before he realized he was being questioned. "Embershade..." he panted out. "I'm Falconfang of Windclan. Thank you for saving me," he mewed gratefully, pushing himself up while still regaining his breath.
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here...   The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here... EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013 - 16:04

"Your welcome." Embershade replied. "Do you know where she are?" She asked, looking at her surroundings.

Embershade:

Blossomkit:

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here...   The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here... EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013 - 17:51

Falconfang shook his head, looking around once again. He had to suppress an involuntary shudder when he looked at the rushing rivers once more. "No, I don't... but these rivers... do you think this is Riverclan territory?"
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here...   The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here... EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013 - 19:56

Silvershade awoke in the strange forest. This isn't RiverClan, or any territory i've seen.. this is not our home, were the first thoughts to come to mind. She stood up and stretched her legs, and sniffed the air. She smelled a fresh waft of ThunderClan and WindClan. She opened her mouth slightly and the familiar scents hit her nostrils once more. That's Falconfang.. and.. that ThunderClan cat from that other dream.. Embershade!

She began to pad towards the scents and caught Falconfang's question as she neared the two. "No, it's definately not RiverClan." Her eyes did not glitter in the choking darkness of this place. "I can't tell exactly where we are but it's not a territory where StarClan resides. It might be.. no, I hope it isn't." She stopped herself. It's not that place, it's not that place, I don't want to be here! ;;w;;
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here...   The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here... EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013 - 20:09

Falconfang started when the new cat appeared. He struggled to remember her name, but he recognized the scent of Riverclan. "Who are you?" he finally asked, looking around one more time. He suddenly noticed that there were flowers on the ground, but they were gray and lifeless. The once-pretty flowers drooped down to the ground, the petals falling off and laying motionless on the ground. It must have been beautiful here once, but there was no beauty left here...
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here...   The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here... EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013 - 20:23

"Silvershade. I'm the deputy, and I think you already know of what Clan," she answered. This place gave her the creeps e_o
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Kip

Kip

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here...   The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here... EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013 - 20:36

"Yes. You're RiverClan?" Embershade remembered. She looked around. It resembled the place that was not StarClan. The place that gave her shivers. She looked at the cold, icy water. It didn't seem right. It seemed to be pulling anything in reach. In different directions. "Come look at this." Embershade meowed to the RiverClan and WindClan cats. "The water is pulling anything in its reach. In different directions. Does that seem right?"

She put a paw in the water, and felt the water pull her paw out towards the middle. She instantly snatched it back out, shivering. Embershade padded to another spot on the riverside, and put her paw back in. Again, the water pulled at her paw, trying to take it to the middle. She snatched her paw out, and shook her paw, the water drops spraying out. "This is really weird." She muttered, sitting down to think. "Where are we?" She once again asked, a worried tone to her voice. This dream started to get creepy.

Embershade:

Blossomkit:

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here...   The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here... EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013 - 21:19

Falconfang reluctantly stepped closer to the water, but he refused to dip his paw inside, for fear of being swept away again. Instead, he just took a look at the swirling currents. "Yeah, it does seem odd," he murmured, feeling a sudden chill overcome him.
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here...   The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here... EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013 - 21:27

Embershade backed from the water. "What is that?" She whimpered, seeing a shadow over the water, that wasn't hers, or Silvershade's, or Falconfang's. She kept slowly padding backwards, until her back paw splashed into the other side of the river. "Uh-oh." She muttered, feeling the water trying to sweep her paw away. She pulled and pulled, but the water wouldn't let go. She finally, almost got her paw out, and relaxed, until her foot swept back in, dragging her body behind her. Her face was getting pulled beneath the water, and she couldn't scream for help. Just get swept away by the "evil" water.

Embershade:

Blossomkit:

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here...   The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here... EmptySat 12 Jan 2013 - 12:07

"Embershade!" Falconfang yowled, reaching out a paw, but it was too late: the Thunderclan warrior was gone, swept beneath the waves. Stepping back in alarm, the warrior saw the rivers start to thrust left and right violently, water lapping at his paws. "Silvershade, we have to run!" He turned to the Riverclan deputy, then sprinted back the way he came, running hard for a place where the rivers weren't surrounding him.
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here...   The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here... EmptySat 12 Jan 2013 - 13:49

Embershade was swept through the water, hardly breathing. She finally felt the water begin to drop down. She screamed, "Help!" As loud as possible, the water blurring her words. Her eyes closed, her head dunking under the water. She finally felt the drop, and dropped into a huge pool of water. Here, the water was less dangerous. She staggered upon the shore, feeling her limbs numb. She shook out her fur, and lay in the sand near the water. She kept her eyes open in any case of danger that might occur.

Embershade:

Blossomkit:

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here...   The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sanity Coma II: There is No Beauty Left Here...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next