Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream Empty
PostSubject: The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream   The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream EmptySat 29 Dec 2012 - 0:35

A freezing chill permeated the frozen air, tipping the unnaturally-still grass with a dead frost. No stars graced the night sky as Falconfang walked silently across the grass. A wave of nervousness went down his spine as he let out a nervous call: "H-hello?" No response. He stood still, letting his clear blue eyes survey the environment he was in. It looked similar to Windclan territory, but somehow darker, more... sinister. Then, out of the ill-setting mist came a cat-like shape. As the mist slowly lifted from the figure, Falconfang could see that the cat was brown-furred... a familiar color. Slowly making his way towards the figure, he called out softly: "Duststorm?"

Close enough to see completely the cat that looked like Duststorm, he called out the name one more time. "Duststorm? Is that you?" The cat's ears perked up, and slowly it turned around to face Falconfang... or rather not. For the cat that stood before the young tom now was faceless; just a blank, white slate of emptiness. Any warmth that may have surrounded the area was now gone, and in its place was the most unnatural chill Falconfang had ever felt. It no longer felt like a dream: it felt real. The cat took one step towards the warrior, which caused him to let out a panic-striken yowl and turn tail, running as fast as he could towards the hills. Daring himself to look behind his shoulder, he was shocked to no longer see the figure: it was like it had just vanished. Turning around to put the brakes on his run, he crashed full-speed into something, or someone...
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream   The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream EmptySat 29 Dec 2012 - 9:40

Midnightkit, who had been chasing a ball of moss through the grass, let out a screech as something ran into her, knocking her small frame onto the ground. As she groggily stood back up on shaking legs, she shook her head to clear her mind and stared at the tom who had ran into her. From looking at him, she could tell that something had frightened him, and tried to look brave, though she knew it wouldn't look like much. "Uh.. Hello." Midnightkit said, trying for a happy tone. "What's wrong?"

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream   The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream EmptySat 29 Dec 2012 - 9:43

Casting his eyes widely in fright, Falconfang eventually looked down at the kit he had ran over. "Oh! I'm sorry," he mewed apologetically, giving the kit a curious glance. He had never seen her before: was she actually in the clans, or just a figment of the dream? "Who are you?" he asked cautiously, casting worried glances over his shoulder and accidentally forgetting that she had asked a question herself.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream   The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream EmptySat 29 Dec 2012 - 9:47

Midnight smiled slightly. Maybe I can calm him down some. He seems fidgety. Standing proud, Midnightkit replied. "I'm Midnightkit, of Shadow Clan. Who are you?"

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream   The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream EmptySat 29 Dec 2012 - 9:50

"Uh, I'm Falconfang of Windclan," he mewed, slowly calming down. Whatever had been there, it must be gone now. Finally, he remembered the kit had asked him a question. "There was... something back in the mist," he mewed awkwardly, realizing how strange this would probably sound to the kit. "But it's gone now. There isn't anything to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream   The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream EmptySat 29 Dec 2012 - 10:07

Curiosity took over Midnightkit, and she cocked her head to the side in question. "What did this thing look like? It must have been bad if it frightened you like that."

OOC: Slendercat :DD

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream   The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream EmptySat 29 Dec 2012 - 10:09

"It was brown-furred and looked just like a clan cat, but..." Should he really scare a kit like this? She didn't seem like a mousebrain like all the other Shadowclan cats. "It didn't have a face," he finally admitted. "It was just blank. I-I guess it startled me."

OoC: Yup! :3 Also I am hypnotized by your dancing cat.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream   The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream EmptySat 29 Dec 2012 - 10:19

"No face?" Midnightkit repeated, trying to picture it in her mind. She shook her head, failing at the thought. "Who did you think the cat was? You know, before you saw their lack of a face?"

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream   The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream EmptySat 29 Dec 2012 - 11:25

"Uhm..." Did he want to admit to this kit that he had thought the cat was the one cat he strived to please the most? No, no she wouldn't understand... "I didn't know who it was. I just thought it was a clan cat who could tell me where I was."

OoC: Dance, cat... dance...
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream   The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream EmptySat 29 Dec 2012 - 11:29

OOC: Lmao.

Midnightkit started to shake her head. "I may be small and silly, Falconwing, but I know when someone is lying to me." she gave him a small smile. "It's your business though."

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Opal

Opal

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Apprentice
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream   The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream EmptySat 29 Dec 2012 - 13:11

Aspenkit saw the two cats nearby and creeped closer to get a better look.

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream   The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream EmptySat 29 Dec 2012 - 13:39

Falconfang fidgeted uncomfortably: was his lying really that obvious to everyone. Shaking his head, he suddenly felt like he was being watched. That nervous feeling overcame him once more as he whipped his head around and saw another small cat creeping towards them - there really was no cover out here in the misty moors.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream   The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream EmptySat 29 Dec 2012 - 17:20

Midnightkit followed his gaze and caught sight of the kit creeping close to them. "It's okay, Falconfang. They have a face; it isn't a part of your nightmare."

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream   The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream EmptySat 29 Dec 2012 - 23:10

She was right: in the still air, he caught a scent of Skyclan. Nodding, he turned back towards Midnightkit... and froze. Falconfang's breath caught in his throat and his eyes widened: that... horrid creature was right behind her! The warrior attempted to speak, but no words arrived. All he could do was stare open-mouthed in fright.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream   The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream EmptySun 30 Dec 2012 - 8:29

"Falconfang?" Midnightkit questioned. He had gone silent, and had the same frightened look on his face as he did before. Following his gaze, Midnightkit turned around and let out a small yelp. she didn't feel all that frightened though; she was more curious than scared. "Is this what scared you, Falconfang?"

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream   The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: