Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Going on a Border Patrol (because I'm real original with titles, aw yis)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Going on a Border Patrol (because I'm real original with titles, aw yis) Empty
PostSubject: Going on a Border Patrol (because I'm real original with titles, aw yis)   Going on a Border Patrol (because I'm real original with titles, aw yis) EmptySun 30 Dec 2012 - 18:20

OoC: This will probably be Dust's last like official post as a warrior, I'm thinking about retiring him.

The wind blew softly, though bitterly. It was the dead of leafbare, and there seemed to be no hope of finding any prey that morning. However, due to the blizzard and melted snow from a while ago, no doubt their territory markings had gone by now. Duststorm sat just outside the warriors' den, his short fur fluffed up against the chill.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Border Patrol (because I'm real original with titles, aw yis)   Going on a Border Patrol (because I'm real original with titles, aw yis) EmptySun 30 Dec 2012 - 18:23

OoC: You will have a viking burial. We will set you out to sea and burn your boat... wait, you're not dying.

Yawning softly, Falconfang padded out of the warrior's den, his pawsteps deadened by sleepiness. Awful nightmares were destroying his sleep, and it was very apparent. He was surprised to see Duststorm sitting outside of the warrior's den. "Duststorm, what's going on?" he mewed curiously, moving to stand in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Border Patrol (because I'm real original with titles, aw yis)   Going on a Border Patrol (because I'm real original with titles, aw yis) EmptySun 30 Dec 2012 - 18:45

"Nothing," Duststorm answered, a flicker of confusion flashing in his eyes. "We just need a border patrol, I believe. I was on a hunting trip yesterday, and the markers have become hardly noticeable."
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Border Patrol (because I'm real original with titles, aw yis)   Going on a Border Patrol (because I'm real original with titles, aw yis) EmptySun 30 Dec 2012 - 19:18

"Alright," Falconfang mewed, letting his tail swish back and forth nervously. "Sh-should we go on a border patrol?" His nightmare suddenly flashed into his mind again, but the young warrior pushed it aside: this was definitely not the time.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7404

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Border Patrol (because I'm real original with titles, aw yis)   Going on a Border Patrol (because I'm real original with titles, aw yis) EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012 - 5:55

"That would be a good idea if our scents on the border are almost faded," Stormstar's voice rumbled as he gazed at the younger and older warrior. His gaze shifted sightly as he turned his gaze to the moor. "We wouldn't want any passing cats to think that we don't live here, or any of the other Clans crossing the border. I would hate for us to have a needless fight just because of us lacking to renew our scents on the border."

Going on a Border Patrol (because I'm real original with titles, aw yis) ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Border Patrol (because I'm real original with titles, aw yis)   Going on a Border Patrol (because I'm real original with titles, aw yis) EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012 - 15:53

Duststorm nodded politely to Stormstar.
"We should," the brown tabby tom mewed in reply to Falconfang's question. "Exactly for that reason," he added, tilting his head slightly to indicate his reply to Stormstar. "Are the three of us enough for a patrol?"
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7404

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Border Patrol (because I'm real original with titles, aw yis)   Going on a Border Patrol (because I'm real original with titles, aw yis) EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012 - 16:03

Stormstar let out a small sigh, shaking his head. "Not like we have many other cats that can join us. I suppose that us three will have to do."

Going on a Border Patrol (because I'm real original with titles, aw yis) ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Border Patrol (because I'm real original with titles, aw yis)   Going on a Border Patrol (because I'm real original with titles, aw yis) EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012 - 20:58

Falconfang nodded in agreement, attempting to push aside his melancholy feelings so he could patrol like a normal, functioning cat. "Where will we go first?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Border Patrol (because I'm real original with titles, aw yis)   Going on a Border Patrol (because I'm real original with titles, aw yis) Empty

Back to top Go down

Going on a Border Patrol (because I'm real original with titles, aw yis)
Page 1 of 1