Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream   The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:31 pm

Falconfang didn't make a sound, just stared horrified at what was standing behind Midnightkit. Why was it haunting him? What did it want? The... thing let out a hiss, a hiss that came from no lips, and the warrior let out a terrified yowl and pelted away, away from the kit and away from the faceless cat, nearly bowling the other kit over in his desperation to get away.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream   The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:23 pm

Glancing once more at the faceless figure, Midnightkit ran after Falconfang. "Falconfang!!" she squeaked loudly, "Come back."

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream   The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:38 pm

Falconfang heard Midnightkit yelling at him, but he didn't turn back in fear of the faceless cat reappearing before him. While he ran he shut his eyes in terror, thoughts running wildly through his mind. Why are you haunting me? Why won't you leave me alone? ... Why don't you care about me? Suddenly the brown-furred tom's front paws slipped on a frozen patch of earth, and he yowled as the world flew out from under him. The last thing he saw was that empty face staring, somehow staring through him before he slammed against the ground, waking him up in a silent panic. It was over, at least for now...
Back to top Go down
Opal

Opal

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Apprentice
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream   The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:11 pm

Aspenkit walked over to the faceless ct and tapped it with her paw.

PostSubject: Re: The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream   The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sanity Coma I: Trapped in the Wake of a Dream
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2