Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fourstones RP Thread

Go down 
+5
Jay
Frosty
Sleepy
meme police
Moon
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

Fourstones RP Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourstones RP Thread   Fourstones RP Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012 - 16:26

When she saw the thick bag of coins, she began to take the children more seriously. The Gray girl liked money; she didn't care where or who it came from. Lissa gave a light laugh, patronizing the Tribal boy with her stare. "Make it goat and you've got a deal," She winked, putting a hand on her generous hip. "Aye, if you're all just going to waste my time, we'll bring ya' two pots of stew and a whole pheasant." She said. "For such a large party, we'll knock off a few coins. Fifteen for the stew and ten for the pheasant." Lissa nodded at Koa, expecting him to pay up. "Not to mention a tip." She said, smiling slightly. "Hear that, Grelka?" She called. "Ah, yes. You're drinks? What will it be? Milk?" She asked. Drinking goat or cow milk was considered something for children in Frost.

(Also, goats and cows look a lot like they do in Skyrim here. Google it cause I'm lazy.)

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Fourstones RP Thread   Fourstones RP Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012 - 16:48

"Milk is fine." Koa answered absentmindedly as he dug through the bag. The Wavefolk boy dished out the coins, plus a little to the side for Lissa. He just wanted on these people's good side for their stay. He smiled and dropped the much lighter purse back in the pack. There was still a generous amount left. He made note to check out the shop nearby after they were done eating.

Koa walked back towards the tables they had set out for them, casting a couple of careful glances at the other patrons. Taking his place at an empty seat, he placed the pack on his lap and held it close. He couldn't help but get a bit excited. He was starving!

Fourstones RP Thread - Page 6 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Fourstones RP Thread   Fourstones RP Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012 - 17:10

Enro shifted uncomfortably under her patronizing stare, then sat a little straighter, hoping not to look a little weak under a simple stare. Koa seemed to speak for them all when he let Lissa know milk was fine. Enro noticed Koa's slight excitement, and realized that, he included, the whole group was excited. Even though he'd generally be hungry, only then did he really noticed. His stomach murmured quietly, and his stomach ached with emptiness. He wondered quietly if the others were just as hungry. Heck, dirt sounded good to him at the moment.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Fourstones RP Thread   Fourstones RP Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012 - 17:17

Silya had been completely oblivious to any of the Snow Elf's protesting and couldn't help but look around in confusion as several others either turned red, turned away, or apologized to the people at the counter - or any combination of the three. She stood in the doorway, blinking quietly for a few moments before turning her head up to Elden. "But I'm starving." The Tree Elf near whimpered, then huffed and crossed her arms. "They should be happy we're giving them so much business." I mean, seriously. She felt like she could eat a horse right now. She couldn't have been the only one.

Thankfully, the old woman behind the counter made a motion to grab Lissa and seat them before the elf had time to make a remark back. Instead, she bit her tongue and sat down at the table, taking a seat next to Koa. Her stomach was already grumbling as the fresh smells of food flowed through the kitchen. She had been caught in her mind before Lissa had spoken up again, sharp eyes on her and the wavefolk boy next to her. "And you better have coin." Ahem. To that, I can only describe her expression as such. She took another uncertain glance around the room. What was this chick's problem?

She wasn't entirely sure of what she wanted, Toad in the Hole maybe, - she would have settled for anything right now, really. Her eyes, though, locked on the large bag of gold coins as Koa tossed them on the table. Suddenly, she felt rather uncomfortable. "What are you doing?" Silya leaned over and hissed in Koa's ear, "Are you stupid? Don't flash that cash around like nothing." Normally, she'd probably be the last one to be so cautious - but, as ironic as it was, she thought that showing off that sort of money might get the wrong attention. She wasn't fond of the idea of getting robbed. That's how she had become an orphan.

Silya held back a sigh and sat straight in her seat again, keeping her gaze low and staying quiet until she had suggested - "Nuh-uh~. No milk for me, please. I just became an adult, thank you very much." She crossed her arms, her dark eyes glinting. Pfft. Like you'd ever be able to tell. "Get us a pitcher of lemon drink." That's right. Lemonade. You're moving on up in the world, Silya. "And - um -" Her eyes saw the bar, but she shook her head. No, never mind. That was enough for her.

Fourstones RP Thread - Page 6 PDt1Qqd Fourstones RP Thread - Page 6 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Clan/Rank : E: TC, Senior Warrior/B: WC, Kit
Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Fourstones RP Thread   Fourstones RP Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012 - 19:10

"Whatever get's me food faster." Serana waved her hand. "I'll have milk, please. " She looked around the room for any sign of where she could be alone. She saw a door, and wondered, there's somewhere I could be alone. She walked over to the entrance to the room. She opened the door, the door opened quietly, and she was surprised. This place is so old, I would think the door would squeak open, as the orphanage's doors did. She closed the door behind her, darkness enclosing her.

Once the room was lit, she saw a wooden bucket in the corner with a mop on the inside, leaning against the wall. Perfect, She noted. I just hope no one comes in and sees me, she worried. She bit her lip, and felt a trickle of blood. She used her sleeve and wiped it off. She took the bag off her shoulder, and opened it. The arrow was still there, and so was the note. She took out the arrow and examined it. It was black, and it fascinated Serana. She took out the note. "This arrow will kill her when you get the chance." As it did the day before, this confused her. Who is her? If this arrow kills her, then won't I need a bow? She asked herself. She gripped her pendant with her hand that wasn't holding the arrow. She set her arrow on top of the bag, not in it, and sat leaning against a wooden crate, thinking.

Embershade:

Second Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Blossomkit of WindClan •.¸¸.•♥
Blossomkit:
Third Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Duskkit of ShadowClan •.¸¸.•♥

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
http://burning-embers.forumotion.com/forum
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Fourstones RP Thread   Fourstones RP Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012 - 19:37

Akila followed the others into the Inn, and quickly sat down next to Enro. Her dagger making a soft clang against the seat as she did. After she sat down, she put her head down on the table. "Ahh... I am so tired." She muttered to herself not caring who heard her. She looked at Enro, slightly puzzled. "Are you okay?" She asked, she said with a slight yawn. Her eyes were dull with tiredness as she looked up at the boy. She wanted to sleep but she couldn't. Her eyes begged her to close them as her eye lids weighed down upon them, but she was too stubborn to let that happen. She continued to stare at the boy, waiting for a response.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Fourstones RP Thread   Fourstones RP Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012 - 19:49

Enro looked at Akila.
"Yea, I'm fine. You?" he answered and asked quizzically, putting on a smile that wasn't fake, but Akila might've thought it was...

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Fourstones RP Thread   Fourstones RP Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012 - 19:59

To drink, eh? Elden was content with the foods they had ordered, actually enjoying pheasant a lot, but now was his chance to get a little something to drink. He had been waiting for it since the camp the previous night.
"What is your cheapest liquor?" asked the boy rather quietly, fine with bad alcohol so long as he had some. It might had been odd for the boy to be ordering it so young, but he was used to the looks from puzzled waiters. Besides. He walked four miles, and deserved some kind of reward. |C
Nevertheless, he blushed slightly, for he might have given himself a reputation worse than he had given to begin with. The words had escaped his teeth's barrier, though (Lul.), and so he had to carry on with it.

Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fourstones RP Thread   Fourstones RP Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012 - 20:25

"We have some cheap mead," laughed Lissa. She looked at the Snow Elf incredulously before laughing again, aloud. A young, shabby-looking elf like this? Liquor? Oh, this was rich. "Grelka, we'll need a few glasses of water, milk, and a tankard of mead." She snorted, walking away from the group. Grelka merely said, "aye" before getting back to cooking.

As the young adventurers to-be waited for their food, the wealthy looking Gray woman that had been sitting alone walked up to them. She looked excited. Her gray eyes glittered with intrigue, and she put her hands on her chest. "You wouldn't happen to be adventurers, would you?" She asked, a bit hushed.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Fourstones RP Thread   Fourstones RP Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012 - 20:41

Akila closed her eyes for a moment trying to think up an answer when the answer was obvious. She opened her eyes again and looked Enro. "Tired.." She responded flatly. She noticed the boy was smiling at her. Why was he smiling at her? She will never know. She slowly gave a small smile back.

Akila's head snapped up as the Old woman spoke. Her smile turned into a frown as she looked at the women. "Maybe..." She responded rudely. She wasn't very trusting of the woman before them. Her dull eyes turning into a glare, as she looked at the woman.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Fourstones RP Thread   Fourstones RP Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012 - 23:47

Garai had sat down at the large table as the waitress had gone around laughing and cutting up at the strangeness of the situation. As he thought about it, the group did have to look strange to all of the others around here. They were normally used to just humans but all these different types of people travelling together must have looked weird. As the waitress continued laughing, Garai couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed. He didn't want to be laughed at for their situation. If only these people knew what they had gone through these past two days. He was sure they wouldn't be laughing, then, but he didn't want to bother adding his own commentary. It seemed as if the others were taking care of it thankfully. He didn't want to have to say anything.

As he sat there, the smell of the cooking food made his stomach growl louder than it had since he realized just how hungry he was the night before. It was torturing him to smell the delicious scents of the food but not be able to eat it yet. But, it was nice to know that the food was now for him, and they were at least nice enough to give them a slight discount. It would definitely help when it came to buying other necessities. But as he thought, he was suddenly interrupted by the woman walking up to the table. Without a second thought, he nodded his head to her. He still didn't say much, but he hoped she saw him.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Fourstones RP Thread   Fourstones RP Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012 - 0:30

Food. They were going to have food. It was almost childish how bright Eira's eyes were at the promise. She hated how rude the two woman were towards her friends, but she couldn't hold a grudge against anyone, and came to the conclusion that it was simply the way they were raised. It wasn't the way Eira was raised, but nonetheless, most Grays were like this, she remembered. She sat beside Akila, a bit more comfortable with her friend than most of the others. After the little magic show she put on yesterday, she wanted to go unnoticed and let any leftover attention fade. She honestly didn't deserve it.

She gave Elden a curious look at the mention of alcohol, but decided not to speak up. Her gave traveled to Koa, and she wondered if they'd have enough money to go look around. New clothes weren't absolutely needed, but they were strongly welcome by the girl. They would need lighter clothes once they reached the Redlands, and most of what they wore was wet from snow anyway. Then the new healer remembered that aside from her, and maybe a few magic users, weapons would be needed for the group. The thought of her holding a weapon of any kind made her sick, but she knew the others would need something to fight and defend the group with.

As the woman walked up, Eira looked at her with cautious, but interested eyes. She shot a look to Akila, probably the closest thing the girl could get to giving 'the evil eye.' Don't be rude.. She seemed to say, although she to was wary of the woman. After watch a city get burned down, you would also probably doubt most random people walking up to you in old inns. "Yes ma'am. Not to be rude, but why is it you ask?" Her voice was quiet and curious, but the look she gave the woman didn't give out much trust.

Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fourstones RP Thread   Fourstones RP Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012 - 20:17

The woman didn't seem phased by the apparent distrust the children had for her. She smoothed her robe, smiling slyly at Eira. "I happen to love adventurers. Ask anyone! I was one myself, a long time ago," She looked up, a bit glassy-eyed. "A paladin, one of the highest ranking members of the Fighter's Guild. I bludgeoned trolls and even killed a dragon with my teammates once. It was surely a sight to see." Her eyes watered slightly, but she changed the subject. "But that was a long time ago. Now I reside her, in Iceport. It is so nice to see young adventurers. I always make a point to help them on their way."

She smiled again, swaying slightly. Grelka and Lissa were walking over with their food; a full pheasant, two pots of soup (goat and potato/leek), and two loaves of bread. The drinks were on the counter, but Lissa got them as soon as she set out the wooden bowls and metal dishes.

"I'm Helgi, by the way," the woman said. "Come see me at Gromm's Goods when you finish your meal. It's the building near the smithy. Sign out front. Can't miss it." With that, she was gone.

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Fourstones RP Thread   Fourstones RP Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012 - 20:54

Koa watched as the old woman left. He couldn't help but be a bit curious of what she wanted them for, but the smell of the approaching food brought his attention elsewhere. His gaze was fashioned on the pheasant, as if the dead bird was going to escape if he looked away for even a second. The Wavefolk boy practically forgot about Helgi, their troubles, and their goals at the sight of all the glorious food. By the Four, I could eat a dragon right now. he thought. He looked around at the other orphans seated at the table. He knew that none of the food would last very long. They'd have to beat Koa to the ground if they wanted any of that pheasant.

Fourstones RP Thread - Page 6 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Fourstones RP Thread   Fourstones RP Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012 - 21:09

"Now, guys. Do not attack the food. Let's split it into equal portions." said Elden, working at his bottle of mead's cork, able to pry it off soon enough with a knife. Of course he did not believe a word he said would go through their thick, hungry skulls. So long as he got some, it would be find, or someone would be getting a bottle smashed over their head. After he was done drinking it's contents, of course.
He took the knife he used to take off the cork, and held it up, at least trying to threaten them a little. "I mean it. I'll kill each and every one of you."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fourstones RP Thread   Fourstones RP Thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fourstones RP Thread
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next