Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

OC Me: Thread

Go down 
+3
RoawImKoatt
RamenDoodle
Ripped
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6668

OC Me: Thread Empty
PostSubject: OC Me: Thread   OC Me: Thread EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 4:29 am

Everyone has a character who was their first OC, usually what their username is based off of. This thread is for a different take on that... other members make an OC based off the RPer!

Basically, you post a short blurb about yourself and people fill out the form in response with character information and picture, turning you into the next warrior's OC. Keep it cool, keep it fun.

If you post with a request, I ask that you do one for someone else who has posted. You give and you get :D first person to post, you can do mine if you want!

Code:
[b]Cat Name[/b]:

[b]Tom or She-Cat[/b]:

[b]Appearance[/b]: 

[b]Personality[/b]:

[b]Clan[/b]:

[b]Origins[/b]:

OC Me: Thread Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: OC Me: Thread   OC Me: Thread EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 6:22 am

Hi, as you all know I'm Grey! My real name is Chantel in which I shall indulge ya'll I'm also 18 yrs old, working on getting a drivers license, a car, and moving out. I'm extremely hyper-active around people but when alone I'm very silent, challenging, and a bit mean. I have habits that include: saying 'eh', 'Yall', and various memes. I quite possibly have ADHD but I'm yet to be diagnosed. I live in Canada, draw cats, do archery, get myself stuck in various projects and then abandon them. I'm not the most mathematically inclined, nor am I that strong but for natural strength I can lift up to 70 lbs or more. I very frequently give witty remarks (though how witty is up to you). I am also v good at baking but I aint no top chef.
Back to top Go down
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

Characters : (Ha)Hawkpaw, (M)Maplepaw, (H)Hex, (C)Cloverpaw
Clan/Rank : (Ha)RC (M)WC, (H)Rogue, (C)SkC, (S)SC
Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: OC Me: Thread   OC Me: Thread EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 7:47 am

Can I just say, I really like this idea

For Grey
Cat Name: Hazelberry (I love this name btw)

Tom or She-Cat: she-cat

Appearance: A light yellow longhair with pale tabby stripes. Has a thinner, lean body and light brown eyes.
OC Me: Thread Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-dG7tKB-YuWYRnEpd1E6L2vPN4yGw52ehljwXik4YNt48TDVW:

Personality: Hazelberry is a kind, gentle cat. She gets distracted often, but she always gets herself back into focus. She is good at running, jumping, and hunting. She is also okay with change, depending on how big the change is. Though she can fight, she isn't the best, and she can also be a bit stubborn at times, but she'll come around.

Clan: Windclan

Origins: idk .-.

My turn!

Hallo! In real life, my name is Ravyn and i'm thirteen years old. For my age and compared to everyone around me, i'm actually very short. To all of my class mates, I'm described as a smart, nice, energetic, and an all-around extrovert. To my closest friends, I'm described as sympathetic, creative, helpful, definitely not boring, and funny. My dislikes are going outside, sports, and people. (I like a select number of people. Believe it or not, i really dislike people) I'm clumsy and get myself hurt easily. I can get pretty rude and violent too though. I'm also very lazy. I do most things with minimal effort.

Ping me on discord if i need to post!

~My Kitters~
Hawkpaw~Tom~RC~20/80~Apprentice~0033ff
Hex~She-Cat~Rogue~45/140~330066
Maplepaw~She-Cat~WC~20/80~Apprentice~cc3300
Cloverpaw~She-cat~SkC~20/80~Apprentice~00cc00
Silverpaw~Tom~SC~20/80~Apprentice~9999ff
Random Gif Of The Week
OC Me: Thread 185?cb=20120408181220
OC Me: Thread 2TNfm5
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: OC Me: Thread   OC Me: Thread EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 12:07 pm

Aight, I can't say that this will be good but you can't stop me, I'm bored hehe and tired

For Ramen

Cat Name: Stormwater it's a cool name okay

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Appearance: OC Me: Thread Ramen10

Personality: Stormwater is a friendly cat but once you get on her bad side there's no way to get back on her good side. Even thought she's shorter than most cats that doesn't make her any worse of a warrior. Towards her friends she's kind and caring but if you happen to be her enemy she will show you no mercy. She's a quick thinker and very swift which she uses to her advantage in battle.

Clan: Riverclan idk why, that just felt right

Origins: idk

Alright time for me now I guess? Well, my real name is Amelie kinda hate it and I'm fourteen years old. My height and weight is average I guess. I ride horses in my free time, currently helping out with training a five year old named Conztantio Q. I train agility with my Staffordshire Bullterrier Inez too and I know, it sounds like I'm really active but no, I'm a lazy potato. I'm really sarcastic and I often make inappropriate jokes hehe, I have really dark humor. My friends says I'm funny and caring but I don't really see it. Oh, one thing I say all the time is ' I'm gonna kill myself ' I know, I know it's nothing to joke about but who said I was joking about it? I have anger issues, it has gotten better in the past years aka I don't get into fights multiple times each week anymore. I'd say I'm pretty emotionless. I'm tired most of the time but that maybe because I don't go to sleep at night hehe. I read a lot, I love books about criminals especially. I listen to creepypastas pretty much all the time now and I love them. I hate people, there are very few people on this planet that I actually like, crowds terrifies me, I panic in large crowds, I'll grab the arm of the person closest to me that I know and then I'll just trust them to get me out of there while I try to calm myself.

Okay I really don't know what else to say about myself, I'm just a weird person.

OC Me: Thread Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: OC Me: Thread   OC Me: Thread EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 5:16 pm

For Roaw <3

Cat Name: Daisyclaw/Poppyclaw

Appearance:
OC Me: Thread Long-haired-cashmere-seal-minx-marbled-bengal

Personality:
Daisy is an incredible warrior, an excellent hunter, and a ruthless fighter. Despite her love for battle, Daisy is generally a gentle, friendly she-cat who enjoys mentoring her apprentices to the best of her ability. The model of a loyal warrior.

Clan:
Shadowclan/Skyclan

Origins:
50% Shadowclan, 50% Skyclan

Alrighty! My real name is Lily, I'm shorter and lighter than average, and I have blue eyes. I've been riding horses for as long as I can remember, and enjoy photography, running, and anything else that gets me outside. I also love baking (I'm not great, but I'm getting there!), have a million unfinished short stories, and my sense of humor is a bit darker than most people think it is. I absolutely love all kinds of music (rock, classical, jazz, pop, anything!) and I believe that if enough people like listening to a certain genre, there must be something good about it. I have a LOT of energy that I need to burn off by going for at least one run daily, otherwise, my anxiety starts to act up~ Also, I'm super breakable and also very clumsy, which is a pretty bad combo. I worry a lot about my appearance and how much my energy affects other people because I've found that it can really tire some people out, which makes me self-conscious.

Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6628

PostSubject: Re: OC Me: Thread   OC Me: Thread EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 5:37 pm

For Drippy!

Cat Name: Skyrunner/Skygaze (or alternatively, if you're a stick in the mud about Clan naming, Brightgaze)

Appearance: A petite but beautiful Himalayan with sky blue eyes.
OC Me: Thread Img_ca10

Personality: A dynamic she-cat with tons of personality who no one can help but love. Her mouth and mind can run a million miles a minute, almost as fast as she can run, and being around her is energizing because she has so much fire inside her. She is the fastest cat in the Clan, when not accidentally tripping over her own feet, and when she takes a rest from her duties and many, many hobbies, she enjoys spending lazy days in the fields with her best friends, who are also many.

Clan: WindClan

Origins: WindClan (with some SkyClan/ThunderClan blood)

Welp. My real name is Dorathy- yes, that's how you spell it, thanks Google- and I'm also pretty short, but definitely not light. In fact, I weigh a little more than I should, because I love food. My eyes are a sort of gray blue hybrid, and no one really knows what my hair is- not brown or blonde, sort of both-ish. I absolutely adore both writing and reading, which I would do all day if I could. However much I like to write, though, I can never finish any books (same as you, Drip!) Outdoors is nice, but nothing to write home about- not when I have a book, some cocoa, and a soft chair. Coffee is gross. Fantasy is the best book genre, and I listen to mostly pop and techno music. Owl City and Imagine Dragons are favorites, but nothing too emo. I also listen to whatever is usually on the radio, with a hatred for overplayed/Ed Sheeran songs. Rap is also not a favorite, unless we're talking Hamilton. I have a pun/dad joke sense of humor, with plenty of sarcasm and self-deprecation. Soon I'm going to graduate from high school and go to college, which I'm excited about!... But also not, because I'm poor. I have a big family and love them all, even when they're aggravating. However, sometimes I can be antisocial, and I harbor may too many unrealistic crushes (books and real life) in my head. Also sometimes I'm too much of a people-pleaser and forget I have a spine. Also, I'm not often salty, but when I do I harbor grudges for way too long sometimes. Friends are difficult to make and keep, but worth the effort if they actually stick with me, which isn't too often.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: OC Me: Thread   OC Me: Thread EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 1:15 pm

Cat Name: Featherbrook

Appearance: A blue-grey tabby tuxedo with pale grey eyes.
OC Me: Thread Silverclaw

Personality: Playful, and easygoing, yet often easily ignored. Featherbrook is a good friend, but is not necessarily unusual in looks or abilities. She has a heart of gold and is known to be generous and kind.

Clan: ShadowClan or SkyClan

Origins: Pure-Clan

Ooh, I wonder what I will get!

I'm in my early teens, tall and lanky with not much weight to me. I'm not underweight, just pretty tall and not very well-muscled or large-boned. (Probably because I mostly roleplay cats on the Internet, haha) I have short, messy bob-cut hair that is a light brown in summer and turns to a deep chocolate color in winter. I have blue eyes and rather big ears and nose. I'm known to be quiet and withdrawn when I'm stressed or in social situations I'm not comfortable with (Meeting new people, in a new place for the first time, et cetera) but can be the life of the party when with a group of friends or hyped up on sugar. I'm extremely nerdy and often referred to as a "walking dictionary" for my deep knowledge of most fauna and flora. I don't do well in classroom situations and tend to lose focus easily. I get bored pretty quickly and prefer to always be doing something with either my hands or brain. I'm a huge animal lover, and have owned a total of 14 pets in my lifetime. (5 dogs, 3 fish, 4 mice, and a parakeet.) However, I do not currently have any. I've never been a target of bullying, and have a tendency to be standoffish when annoyed. (I have told many trolls to eff off before I call upon the mods of a site. Never had to do that here, thank goodness!) I live a pretty sheltered life, but I want to go out, see the world, and take more risks once I'm out of my parents' house.

OC Me: Thread Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
opalseal

opalseal

Characters : [F]awnpaw [B]utterscotch [L]ilykit [C]edarkit
Clan/Rank : [F]WC kit [B]Kittypet [L]TC kit [C]SC Kit
Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: OC Me: Thread   OC Me: Thread EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 7:18 pm

Cat Name: Spottedpelt

Appearance: Tall brown and gold bengal cat (sorry, the picture wouldn't work)

Personality: Spottedpelt has very good hearing and sense of smell, which makes her a very good hunter. However, she can get bored fairly quickly and often gets a bit stressed. When she is with her friends, she always the one getting them hyped up. 

Clan: Windclan/Skyclan

Origins: Pure-clan (which ever clan she may end up in)

I'm sorry if this is to short - i didn't really know what to write 

My name is Josie, I guess I'm probably quite tall and blue eyes and brown hair. I'm 13 and my birthday is coming soon. I sometimes get frustrated with other people for stupid reasons. Also I admit to maybe being a bit of a goody two shoes at times in class, and I also love reading series like warrior cats, clearly, Percy Jackson and I'm am the biggest Potterhead ever. My problem with this is that I tend to only reread books, rather than reading new ones. I'm also quite loud around my friends, but immediately get shy around strangers. Some of my hobbies include: piano, acting (although I don't think I'm any good at it) and watching Youtube. Out of all my WCC characters, I'm probably the most like Cedarpaw. I've only ever had one pet, a dog named Boris who is a Labradoodle. I also really hate pretty much every form of sport except football.

Fawnpaw ~ Lilypaw ~ Cedarpaw
WindClan Apprentice ~ ThunderClan Apprentice ~ Shadowclan Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OC Me: Thread   OC Me: Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

OC Me: Thread
Page 1 of 1