Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

To the Victims of the Recent Tragedies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

To the Victims of the Recent Tragedies Empty
PostTo the Victims of the Recent Tragedies

For some reason, we have been hearing lately of tragedies striking not just here in America, but there have been attacks in China and I'm sure other countries as well. Too many people have been hurt by this. Too many families are faced with not just a Christmas without their loved ones, but the rest of their lives without them. There are no words for this. No words.

26 innocent people killed, 20 of them kindergartners. That is a small but full class of 5-6 year old children. What drove this man to do what he did is not justification enough. Those kids were only just starting to learn, to read, to enter the world of older people. It is unfair.

I hope all of us can keep them in our hearts and our prayers, if you pray. At least take a moment to pause and think about one thing you can do to try and change this attitude in the world. Let people know they're loved.

Thank you. I love you guys. Be safe.

-Rainy.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

To the Victims of the Recent Tragedies :: Comments

Kip
Re: To the Victims of the Recent Tragedies
Post Fri 14 Dec 2012 - 20:45 by Kip
DX. I feel sad for them. Tonight, I shall pray.
Moon
Post Fri 14 Dec 2012 - 20:49 by Moon
Thanks for making this thread, Pluie.

I agree; take some time out of your day and pray or take a moment of silence for those who lost their lives. And those who didn't -- this is not something anyone will forget in their town. Hopefully we can find solace in that those who lost their lives are in heaven now.

God bless that poor town.
Sun
Post Fri 14 Dec 2012 - 22:28 by Sun
I almost can't believe it. It's just not fair for those children and their families. There really are so many terrible things happening lately. I wonder why? So many terrible people doing terrible things and taking innocent lives.

I do hope these people and children are in heaven, like Moon said. I'll be sure to pray tonight, and probably throughout the next week. I just feel so horrible about this whole thing.
Jay
Post Sat 15 Dec 2012 - 14:29 by Jay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsXdoIH2Vy8
Kes
Post Mon 17 Dec 2012 - 8:10 by Kes
Sandy Hook <3

On this topic we should also pray for all the school shootings, including Columbine and Virginia Tech. The top three shootings are horrible.
Nix ♥
Post Mon 17 Dec 2012 - 17:04 by Nix ♥
    I can't pray... But I can send all my love and my thoughts to these parents, brothers, sisters, friends and other who have lost so much. It's not a national tragedy, but a family tragedy. And yes, it is sad, unfair and disgusting... I can't find my words in english, and I can't say just "I hope they'll be allright", 'cause they couldn't anymore. This killer just deserve the name of monster, killing kids is cowardly and abominable.
    I give all my love and compation to these familied for Christmas ~Nix
    Thanks Rainy.

Nix.

[PS : Sorry for the mistakes, but it's the only subject which makes me lose my words]
Honey Badger
Post Mon 17 Dec 2012 - 17:25 by Honey Badger
Today, during homeroom all the teachers had to talk about it. In mine, the two teachers in charge handed out a piece of paper with a name on it, a name of a victim. We got to prey for their family, and how this will fade from our memories at some point, it will always be effecting them. My card had the; "Lauren Gabrielle Roussear, age 30, teacher." Part of me wanted to cry right there and then to think of all of the lives lost... My homeroom is about the size of the people that were killed, and it was horrifying to think of that many people dead.

I'm going to hold on tight to my card and pray for all of the families effected, and how it was such a shame that so many people had to die near the happiest holidays of the year.

To the Victims of the Recent Tragedies

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: