Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]

Go down 
+5
Ebby
Moon
Little
Splotch
Jay
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 5 EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 17:16

Sagestar nodded to his deputy, completely understanding Cedarfur's concerns, but also stood as the same point as Rustfang. "The rogue gains nothing from deceiving the cats who are saving his life - and I believe he has his personal motives as well." He explained, "This isn't something we can take lightly."
His ears flicked at Mallowpaw's suggestion, "We will need Softwhisper's skills and I won't let you travel alone." The tom said, his thoughts on that matter clear. If they could, he would also want a good many cats here to protect the camp, watch the SkyClan border, and to keep an eye on Amalric - for his story didn't automatically give him the clan's trust, as helpful as he would be. StarClan, they needed more warriors.

Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 5 PDt1Qqd Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 5 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 5 EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 17:24

"Well... maybe a warrior could guide me?" he asked.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 5 EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 20:50

Gingerheart huffed at the news, showing her discontent for the entire situation. It wasn't like Shadowclan to suddenly trust a rogue like this-- at least, she didn't think so-- but suddenly he says something about the clan being in danger and everyone is freaking out? It didn't exactly make sense to her, but she couldn't go against Sagestar's words no matter how much she really wanted to. "If we are really going to believe this intruder, then I will watch the border," She spoke up, looking up at Sagestar, showing off just how much she thought this was rather ridiculous but also how much she really wanted to help.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 5 EmptySat 15 Dec 2012 - 6:00

"And I could watch the camp entrance at night or guard Amalric." Rustfang suggested, wanting to help with the entire mess.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 5 EmptySat 15 Dec 2012 - 9:33

Softwhisper shook his head at Mallowpaw. "Go watch Amalric, and get me when he wakes up," he told his apprentice. He agreed they needed StarClan's guidance, but he thought he had a better idea. One that Sagestar was definitely not going to go for. If Amalric was to be believed, they would need reinforcements . . . something ShadowClan was much too proud to ask for, but they needed help. If the rogues took out SkyClan, ShadowClan may not make it.

He padded up to his leader, his ears falling back slightly. "Sagestar," he said, a hint of fear in his voice. "If we are to take this seriously, we must be prepared." He suggested slowly, not wanting to offend his leader. He didn't want ShadowClan to be wiped out, but he didn't want Sagestar to get upset. But the mere suggestion would probably be enough to get Softwhisper sent to his den like a petulant kit. "We must be wise about this. If that cat is telling the truth, we won't be able to protect ourselves." Softwhisper was slowly losing confidence.

The Medicine Cat said, "Maybe we can ask RiverClan if . . . " he broke off.

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 5 EmptySat 15 Dec 2012 - 12:48

Sagestar nodded in approval at his two warriors, "Reinforce the camp, first. Make the walls strong, especially the nursery. Move Feathersong in with the kits - and I want one warrior to stay there as well." The futures of their clan were the most important, "Rustfang, watch Amalric. When he wakes up, see if you can get more information out of him. I want to know all we can about these rogues."
The leader leaped down from the Jaggedrock, nearly about to finish his orders before his brother approached. As Softwhisper went on, the scowl became more and more obvious on Sagestar's face, his reply was low - though it was hard to detect if they were truly bitter. "I already have arrangements with Froststar." He admitted to Softwhisper in a tone low enough for only his brother's ears. Granted, it was a loose alliance really only made to take advantage of ThunderClan, but he doubted she would turn her tail to something like this.
Louder now so more cats could hear, Sagestar voiced his objection. "Are you saying we are as weak as SkyClan?" He meowed, "We also have something they didn't. Knowledge and time!" With a quick wave of his tail, he dismissed the meeting so the clan could get to work.
"Mallowpaw, Cedarfur. Come with me." He'd make a small patrol to confirm the truth... And if it was...

Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 5 PDt1Qqd Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 5 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 5 EmptySat 15 Dec 2012 - 15:07

Mallowpaw turned around and looked over to Sagestar. I thought Softwhisper asked me to watch Amalric...?
He shrugged and ran over to Sagestar.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 5 EmptySun 16 Dec 2012 - 9:36

Rustfang nodded, padding towards the medicine cats' den. He sat near Amalric's bed, and waited for the unconscious tom to wake up.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5