Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]

Go down 
+5
Ebby
Moon
Little
Splotch
Jay
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 7:21 pm

Softwhisper's fur bristled, and he snapped, "That's enough." Softwhisper cried, concern rattling his voice. This was too much strain on Amalric, he could tell with his intuition, and he was starting to get scared himself. Of course he was curious, but he couldn't help but not want to hear what Amalric was going to say next. Sagestar definitely wouldn't let him stop, though. Softwhisper barely even moved to act, but his face was contorted with emotion.

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 7:22 pm

Amalric sighed, nevertheless telling the story.
"Ever since I was a small cat, I had been living alone with my sister Joanna on the paths in the Twolegplace. We were constantly hungry, and I was sure one day we would die of starvation. Though, we saw this group of cats, the Deomilites. They were strong cats looking for recruits for their religious army. I lied and said I believed in their gods, so that they would supply my sister and I food. I was their strategist, for I learned many different ways of deceit and treachery with my time in the Twolegplace. Eventually we arrived at our destination, your Twolegplace. Oh, these cats I was with were insane. They killed everyone there, even kits! I finally had to agree to intrude on the sky clan, posing as a traveler to learn their secrets. Two sunrises later, I was forced against my will to lead the attack of the sky clan. Urban, the leader of the Deomilites, wanted them to pay for their 'false religion'."
His tone dropped even lower. He licked a paw ridden with scratches. "We were victorious, but a commander almost died because I had refused to kill a cat. They took it as an act of treason. They..." he paused, wincing at the memory. "They killed her. They took me back to camp, and killed Joanna; right in front of me! Then they beat me even more and left me to die in the woods!"
His eyes turned icy suddenly, as he coughed once more. After a few moments, he spoke again. "If you choose to not believe me, it is your choice, as well as your death. They'll be coming for you not too long from now, once their wounded are fully healed. Their plan is to wipe out all of the clans in the name of their gods to..."
He then, out of bitterness upon telling the story, swiped at the poppy seeds in front of him, lapping them up.

Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 7:44 pm

As you might have expected, Sagestar ignored his brother, looking at Amalric with intense expectancy. As he continued with the story, the leader looked more and more taken aback, and even more uncertain with the situation that was being revealed. Honestly, it sounded rather preposterous, but they way that he had told his story - the condition Amalric was in; something strong told him that it all had to be true. He wasn't sure what to believe. But then, ... "Why are you telling us this?" He wondered after the tom swooped the poppy seeds in his mouth.

Giving Amalric hardly anytime to answer, if he did, Sagestar finally granted Softwhisper's wish and stormed out of the den, letting out a caterwauling yowl to alert all the clan. This was the very thing that he had feared the most, the welfare of the clan; and if what all this rogue had said was really true. The tom growled under his breath, clear fury at the mere thought.
Swiftly, he leaped up onto the Jaggedrock.

Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 4 PDt1Qqd Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 4 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 7:46 pm

Mallowpaw came out of the medicine cat den and stared at Sagestar in disbelief. He gave him a look, saying, calm down, Sagestar...
He slowly sat down, paying attention to whatever Sagestar had to rage about.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3558

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 7:50 pm

Nightwing dipped her head to Amalric and bounded out of the deen, her long fluffy tail swishing as she ran to the jagged rock. Looking up she watched him, Knowing most of what he said, was said in the den they both had just excited. Watching the cats stream out of the other dens, She pulled her paw over her ears, acting calm for the others not wanting to give away the uncertainty that lingered in her thoughts.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit

Last edited by 7 Splotchies Swimming on Thu 13 Dec 2012, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 8:48 pm

Softwhisper shrank back as his brother yowled in distress. He check Amalric quickly before tentatively padding out of his den with the other ShadowClan cats. He looked up at his Leader, looking mighty and rather unhinged as he stood atop Jaggedrock.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 8:55 pm

Then, along came Gingerheart once more at the sound of Sagestar's yowl. Instantly, she darted right back out of the warriors' den as she had done before when the intruder had first entered their camp. With her curiosity piqued, she quickly took her place underneath Jaggedrock to see what the fuss was about. Were they going to kick the rogue out of Shadowclan? StarClan, Gingerheart sure hoped so. No matter what that cat had said, if he had said anything by now, she couldn't believe him, especially if he still had as many bees in his brain as he did earlier.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 9:15 pm

Cedarfur came out next, looking up at the Jaggedrock and obviously confused. Surely it was because of the rouge, but what could be so serious as to be meeting worthy? He bounded over to Gingerheart, sitting next to her with his tail thrashing back and forth.

meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012, 1:59 pm

Rustfang padded into camp and dropped his kill on the pile. He turned and saw cats crowded in the medicine cat den. He had no clue what was going on. All he knew was that there was a cat in there named Amalric dying. Padding over, he sat next to Nightwing. "What's going on?" he demanded as if he were leader or someone of high importance. His voice was even, but a cat with outstanding ears could hear the faint distaste and concern laid under layers of an even tone.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012, 2:07 pm

Fallenpaw had been resting in the apprentice den, alone in the rocky crevice with much room to stretch her legs to make herself comfortable, in mind the false image that she was in paradise being the solitary cat dwelling in the apprentice den, even when in the back of her mind she knew that it was kind of lonely without her nursery companion, Silverkit, snoring softly beside her. After she had layed down in her nest for a nap, sure that nothing, thorn or clanmate alike, would vex her, Sagestar's call echoed through the den, whistling through one ear and out the other. She nearly cursed as she fumbled with the moss clinging to her paws, before padding out of the den with a ruffled un-groomed pelt and the hissy attitude of an elder with a soggy nest. With her annoyance at another disturbance in her leader's summoning, she nearly missed the urgency laced in with his furious yowl.

Suddenly remembering her own rank, one well below the summoner himself, she tried to make herself pleasant as she quietly sat down in the rear of the crowd of anxious fellow Shadowclan cats, awkwardly curling her tail around her paws as she struggled to remain inconspicuous as she perked her ears, straining to listen to the important vital sounding announcement they had all been awaiting, the question, "What in the name of StarClan is going on?" still not yet being voiced from her curiously innocent mind.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012, 6:16 pm

Sagestar kept his head down low as the cats of the clan started to gather outside. Outside, he looked furious, a sharp glint in his eyes as his claws as raked the rim of the Jaggedrock in an unsteady rhythm.
Internally, though, this news had seriously shaken the young tom. He had been so determined to rule his clan well, to keep it safe from all harm - it was quite obvious to the others in the clan; especially his stray-minded brother - how serious he had been taking his duty. To the point of arrogance, perhaps, as he might admit to himself. He had been afraid of just surviving through leaf-bare, just around the corner.
And here came a rogue stumbling half-dead into camp telling them of the demise of one clan, and they they were doomed to be next - Could it really be true? Why didn't anyone see it coming? Did their ancestors even see it?

He shook his head, trying to gather his thoughts together; trying to think of the right things to day. 'StarClan, give me strength.' He muttered and took a deep breath. Get a hold of yourself.

He let out a deep sigh and face his clan, a determined look on his face. "The clan is in danger." Sagestar started bluntly. "The rogue's name is Amalric. He brings news of a group of blood thirsty rogues that mean to chase out five clans. They've already taken SkyClan territory."
The tom shook his head, how was he supposed to explain something like this. "There's a strong chance they will attack our camp next." His emerald gaze searched the crowd, looking for any bodies who might object or feel they needed to have their word in. After all, this involved the whole of the clan; Sagestar just had the final word. It would also leave him more time to sort his thoughts out, to try to come out with a way to get through this; if it were real anyways...

Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 4 PDt1Qqd Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 4 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012, 6:22 pm

"How do you know he is telling the truth?" called out Cedarfur, though soft-toned as to not anger the leader any further.

meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012, 6:36 pm

"I think we should believe him. A half-dead rogue alone surrounded by well-muscled warriors has no choice to tell the truth." Rustfang objected, ears twitching.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3558

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012, 6:43 pm

Nightwing watched, the cats howling out. "Stop it!" She yelled "If SkyClan was driven out, Then we need to prepare!" The deputy stood up and glanced at all of the cats, then looked up at Sagestar expectingly.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012, 6:50 pm

Mallowpaw stepped forward, his eyes lit with a deep, blazing fear. "Nightwing's right! We need to collect herbs and train apprentices!" he yowled.
He looked around a second, his pelt bristling.
"Maybe Softwhisper or I could travel to Moonstone? We could use StarClan's words."

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]   Amalric and Shadowclan [P5] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amalric and Shadowclan [P5]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next