Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Reason for absent.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

Reason for absent.  Empty
PostReason for absent.

Last night I wanted to listen to music so I grabbed my phone. Turns out the last thing I was doing was looking at my texts. Going though them, I found a number I had complete forgot about. After a few moments to think if I really wanted to, I texted it. Now, you might be wondering why I am telling you this...well, it is because the person I texted, Wild. Wanting to find out if Wild was still alive, I texted him. Talking to him, he told me the reason why he hasn't been active, so I thought it would be a good idea to tell you all why.

Wild wants to say that he is sorry, being busy with school and he has like 20 minutes everyday, but it seems that his brother takes it up. In fact, I have a quote from him. "I see...I'm sorry and I wish I could come back but I simply don't have enough time nor enough interest in Warriors anymore...Betweeen school and my book I can't find time to get on anymore."

Another quote from Wild is a sign of hope. "Thank you and tell them I'll try and get on the C-Box whenever I can, but I'm done rping until further notice."

With that, I end the topic. Wild just wants you all to know that he is sorry for being so inactive, and he will try to get on to talk, but he won't rp for now...

~Badge

Reason for absent.  ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Reason for absent. :: Comments

Kip
Re: Reason for absent.
Post Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:06 am by Kip
Wow.
Sleepy
Post Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:46 am by Sleepy
That's a shame. And real life stuff should be a higher priority than a Warriors roleplay, so I understand.

On that note, WindClan desperately needs a new medicine cat...
Kes
Post Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:12 am by Kes
NO! Wild *sobs* Tell him I love him :c
King Falcon I
Post Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:58 pm by King Falcon I
I don't feel as bad, since I never knew Wild, but I know that feeling of losing interest in the series. Not in school though. I will never understand why people have more schoolwork than time in the day. XD
Post  by Sponsored content

Reason for absent.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: