Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

People posts! :DD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

People posts! :DD Empty
PostSubject: People posts! :DD   People posts! :DD EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 9:51

Bright light filtered through the tightly woven reeds of a medium sized den. Cats were scattered around the camp. Warriors were bringing in fish through the entrance and leaving for border patrols. A certain red apprentice slipped out of his den and padding into a small clearing. He lay near the side and began to groom his long bushy fur. He twisted his head and tried to reach a matted tuft on his shoulder. When Redpaw couldn’t reach it he sighed and laid his head on his fore-paws.

Nix ♥

Clan/Rank : Riverclan warrior / Thunderclan kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: People posts! :DD   People posts! :DD EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 10:07

Frostleap was returning of a patrol near the Gorge, her bellu gurgling. She was hungry; she had spent her morning to watch her territory. She chosse a fish and ate him quickly. Now she felt better. Suddenly, she saw Redpaw, her apprentice next to his den. The young warrior approached him and said : « Hi ! Boring day ? »

Owlkit || Thuderclan's kit:

People posts! :DD Gardevoir

Current life; Frostleap of Riverclan
Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: People posts! :DD   People posts! :DD EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 10:23

"Oh, hey Frostleap!" he purred. Redpaw sighed, pawing the ground. "It's pretty boring for me." He muttered. "How's your day been going?" he asked. He stood up and stretched. "I guess you've been hunting."

Nix ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: People posts! :DD   People posts! :DD EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 10:38

Frostleap let out a purr. His poor apprentice was bored, but she understood, she oight to take him in the patrol, but he was sleeping when she reached him. «No, I was patrolling. » she meowed. « I prefered to let you sleep peacefully. Don't worry, you'll have a good training soon. » The warrior felt sorry for Redpaw, she had to take care of him. Ashamed to have let him in the camp, she placed the tip of her tail on his shoulder.

[ Don't forget the training in the River =P ]

Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: People posts! :DD   People posts! :DD EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 10:48

Redpaw blinked happily and licked her ear. "Thanks, Frostleap!" he purred "You're the best!" The red tom was actually happy he hadn't been on the patrol. Now he'd be well-rested for the training!

Nix ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: People posts! :DD   People posts! :DD EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 14:07

Frostleap was surprising be the licking, but diden't feel angry -On the contrary, she was satisfied that her apprentice gives her a token of affection. « Of course I'm teh best mentor ! » she joked. « Otherwise, you would not be gaping in the air. » she gived him a friendly blow on the tip of the ear. « Great Starclan, if everybody was as you... Well, I can't imagine. So Redpaw, is there something you want to do right now ? »

Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: People posts! :DD   People posts! :DD EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 14:50

"I don't really know." Redpaw sighed. "What do you want to do?" He asked, looking up at her. He actually felt pretty embarresed of his 'token of affection'. He looked away for a heartbeat before focusing back on his mentor. "I mean, I know you're tired from patrolling."

Nix ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: People posts! :DD   People posts! :DD EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 3:40

Tired after a patrol ? What was that word ? Frostleap twitched her whiskers, amusing by Redpaw's kindness. « I'm not an elder you know, I was just hungry. » Maybe she would be an elder one day but it wasn't for tomorrow. « Well, we can go out for a training... Mmmh... Do you hunt tu hunt ? »

[ What a good transition to make a new training xD I think the one in the River will be finish soon (: ]

Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: People posts! :DD   People posts! :DD EmptySun 9 Dec 2012 - 13:32

"Sure." He got to his paws and glanced up at her. "Where to?" Redpaw asked. What, why'd she say she wasn't old?

Nix ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: People posts! :DD   People posts! :DD EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 14:15

Frostleap hesitated. Is the past, she reffered to Silvershade but, now, she was the mentor. « Let's try... The Sunningrocks. » she decided. « Yeah, the Sunningrocks... I can teach you how to catch mice and fishes. Ready ? »

Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: People posts! :DD   People posts! :DD EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 16:00

"Alrigt." Redpaw hadn't really been to Sunningrocks. Always scared that if he went there would be fighting. "What if Thunderclan attacks?" That was his wrost fear.

Nix ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: People posts! :DD   People posts! :DD EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012 - 14:09

Frostleap froze but the gave a gentle look to Redpaw. « I'll protect you... And you would protect me, don't you ? » she didn't wait for an answer and touched hes apprentice's ear with her muzzle. « It's okay, we are on our territory and no Thunderclan's cats could beat us. Come on ! The first one to the Sunningrocks is the winner ! »

Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: People posts! :DD   People posts! :DD EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012 - 16:44

Redpaw felt a warm feeling rush through him from his ears to his tail. "Of course I'll protect you." He stretched quickly and then mewed "I'll get there before you!" Redpaw raced off towards Sunning Rocks, halting at the river.

PostSubject: Re: People posts! :DD   People posts! :DD Empty

Back to top Go down

People posts! :DD
Page 1 of 1