Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]

Go down 
+2
Sleepy
Jay
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15106

The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:39 pm

The member '8 Storms-a-Brewing' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 Mistpe10
The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:56 pm

Kestrelpaw was terrified. She didn't know what to do. So she hid. In the little place where they stored herbs.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Flamestar tossed the stunned Amalric, then leaped at him once again, repeatedly slamming harsh claws through his skin.

Flamestar used Front Paws Strike, using up 25 SP and dealing 17 damage. Amalric is no longer stunned.

Flamestar:
HP 94/120
SP 240/300

Amalric:
73/100 HP
265/280 SP

The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 1voydThe Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 2gy1qubThe Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:12 pm

After laying there a while, she couldn't take it. Standing up, she charged out, emerging from the medicine den and looking around.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:08 pm

Amalric sank to the ground, obviously paralyzed and dazed from the attack that was just dealt to him. He tried to regain focus, but he already saw the next attack coming.

-10 HP

90/100 HP

Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:41 am

Silentfeather hissed "Like I'll lose to the likes of you!" though she couldn't do anything.

Silentfeather

-32 HP
-90 SP

Still stunned for one more turn

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:46 am

Conrad's back paws still on her belly. He reared back before landing right back onto her chest, claws unsheathed as he brought all his weight back on top of the SkyClan medicine cat.

Conrad used Upright Front Paws on Silentfeather.

Conrad
20/60 HP
135/200 SP

The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:20 pm

Amalric spun around, diving under the larger cat and raking it's belly in desperation for an upper hand. The attack did 15 damage.

73/100 HP
240 HP

Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:04 pm

Flamestar flinched as he felt claws open up wounds on his belly.
Suddenly he spotted a tree behind Amalric. Growling, the leader leaped over his head and disappeared up the tree.

Flamestar is preparing an attack.

Flamestar:
HP 79/120
SP 240/300

Amalric:
73/100 HP
240/280 SP

The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 1voydThe Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 2gy1qubThe Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:25 pm

Silentfeather started to feel weak, she then regained her mobility, to what seemingly seemed that she retreated to a tree above Conrad quietly and sneakily. Getting ready to attack, she wanted patiently giving a nod to Flamestar, signaling they can throw both cats off guard with a double attack.

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:03 pm

"They are using the trees for an attack! Fall back!" Amalric yelled. Godfrey wavered for a bit, ready to object, but he realized the cat was right. "You heard him! Don't let 'em land on you!"

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:32 pm

Conrad looked up to see the cats. Ignoring Amalric's orders, he began to scale the tree. He didn't need to listen to this outsider! A growl rumbled in his throat as he quickly began to ascended, claws digging into the bark as he neared the higher branches.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:45 pm

Flamestar hissed. "Now!" He sprang from the branch, eyes locked onto Amalric. He landed skillfully on the rogue's back, just barely before he could get away, clawing and ripping before leaping off.

Flamestar used Sky-Slice, using up 35 SP and dealing 25 damage.

Flamestar:
HP 79/120
SP 205/300

Amalric:
48/100 HP
240/280 SP

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:56 pm

Silentfeather jumped as well onto Conrad.

Silentfeather used Sky-Splice, using up 35 SP and dealing 15 damage.

Silentfeather: 32 HP; 55 SP

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:15 pm

Conrad went limp as the cat landed on him from above, crashing down to the camp floor below. He didn't move, didn't dare to breathe before kicking his legs up and sending Silentfeather off of his body, rolling onto his paws.

Conrad used Play Dead on Silentfeather.
-13 HP
-15 SP

Conrad
5/60 HP
120/200 SP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]   The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Deomilities versus SkyClan [P3]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next