Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The hawk versus the Robin: (closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

The hawk versus the Robin: (closed) Empty
PostSubject: The hawk versus the Robin: (closed)   The hawk versus the Robin: (closed) EmptyWed 18 Apr 2018 - 22:33

Robinpaw was lazily splashing a paw in the river as he thought about many things. The apprentice wasn't in the best of moods. He wasn't aware that this seemingly quiet day would turn into a battle for him.
---------------------------
Nighthawk was on her way to check the river border. She liked to do this solo since she considered herself independent. Soon the warrior's green gaze fell on Robinpaw as he day dreamed a little too close to the border. Her eyes narrowed as she walked up as near to the river as she could to grab his attention. "Hey! What are you doing?" she asked suspiciously.
---------------------------
Robinpaw's head snapped up as he turned to face the Thunderclanner. "Nothing squirrel-face mind your own business." he said with a snort.
--------------------------
Nighthawk hissed and grabbed a twig and chucked it at the apprentice. "Mind repeating what you just said Fish-breath?" she said with a venomous tone.
Robinpaw sat up and chucked a rock right at her, hitting her on the chest. "You heard me Squirrel-face now get out of here before I make you leave myself!" he spat with his pelt bristling.
She lunged at him and toppled him over. Her eyes bored into his as she stared him down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nighthawk used Jumping Strike dealing 10 damage and using 20 sp.

Nighthawk:
45/45
140/160

Robinpaw:
10/20
80/80

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robinpaw gasped as he was bowled over, his shoulder hurt afterwards. He glared up at the warrior and pushed her over. He raked her belly fiercely and jumped back, chest heaving with adrenaline.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robinpaw used Belly Rake dealing 7 damage and using 10 sp.

Robinpaw:
10/20
70/80

Nighthawk:
38/45
140/160

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nighthawk hissed as she felt his claws dig into her belly. She soon flipped them over and raked his belly with her longer claws, effectively ending the very quick battle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nighthawk used Belly Rake dealing 10 damage and using 10 sp.

Nighthawk:
38/45
130/160

Robinpaw:
K.O

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The warrior let Robinpaw go and began to make her way back over to her side of the border. "I hope you learned your lesson. Never mess with me, apprentice. Now you know how fast I can beat you." With that the warrior left a stunned Robinpaw behind.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down

The hawk versus the Robin: (closed)
Page 1 of 1