Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting for a Hunting Patrol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Hunting for a Hunting Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Hunting for a Hunting Patrol   Hunting for a Hunting Patrol EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 11:41

The air felt unnaturally still, a seemingly frozen chill hanging over the Windclan camp as Falconfang walked into camp unopposed: he had taken an early morning walk to clear his head, and when he returned the camp was still barren. To an outsider, it might even seem that no one lived here at all. This thought caused a frown to appear on the young warrior's face: he knew that his clan's numbers were dwindling, but that didn't make them weak... did it? All he knew is that no matter what, he would continue to fight for his clan until his last breath, and he would stop at nothing to keep his clan strong. With that thought buzzing in his mind, he thought it would be a good time to start a hunting patrol, so he poked his head into the warrior's den to wake Duststorm. He probably should have thought to ask the deputy first, but that didn't seem to occur to Falconfang at all.

"Duststorm?" he mewed softly, standing next to his former mentor. Silence - he was obviously still sleeping. "Duststorm!" he mewed again, louder, as he prodded the senior warrior gently with a paw.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Hunting Patrol   Hunting for a Hunting Patrol EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 11:43

Grumbling at being so rudely awoken, Duststorm blinked his green eyes open to see Falconfang standing over him, one paw raised. This made him slightly angry.
"What?" he hissed, still laying in his nest, curled up tight against the cold.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Hunting Patrol   Hunting for a Hunting Patrol EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 11:47

Falconfang lowered his paw and widened his bright blue eyes, suddenly feeling guilty, like when he was an apprentice. "I-I... I thought maybe you could lead a hunting patrol," he muttered lamely, feeling his confidence on the matter start to drain. The brown-furred tom felt so attached, indebted even, to his former mentor, but even now it still didn't seem like Duststorm wanted anything to do with him.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Hunting Patrol   Hunting for a Hunting Patrol EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 11:54

A huge sigh escaped the older warrior. He lay still for another few moments before finally unwrapping his tail and pushing himself to his paws. Duststorm stretched and a small squeak came from his throat, but he was getting nearer to an age where he did not much care.
"I suppose it's needed," he murmured. The tom tiptoed around the other sleeping cats in the den and stepped out into the cold morning air.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Hunting Patrol   Hunting for a Hunting Patrol EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 12:07

"Great!" Falconfang mewed excitedly, quickly following Duststorm out of the den. "Should we get anyone else?" The air still felt still, still felt cold, but to Falconfang and his fluffy fur, the colder weather felt rather nice.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Hunting Patrol   Hunting for a Hunting Patrol EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 12:48

"Well, the deputy is supposed to organize patrols," Duststorm grouched. He sat down a short way from the warriors' den. He closed his eyes, an unhappy look on his face. The brown tabby swayed slightly before steadying himself. "Go get Raccoonheart."

OoC: let me know if I got the name wrong, I'm so super sorry if I did ;-;
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Hunting Patrol   Hunting for a Hunting Patrol EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 13:02

OoC: The name's right c:

Falconfang frowned at Duststorm: he looked... different. Unwell, maybe. No... no, that couldn't be. No one was stronger than Duststorm. It's just too early in the morning. "Of course," he mewed before rushing off to the nursery. "Raccoonheart?" He poked his head inside.

OoC2: Falcon is totally not obsessed. *cough*
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Hunting Patrol   Hunting for a Hunting Patrol EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 13:05

Raccoonheart opened her eyes and lifted her small head to look at Falconfang. "Yes?" She asked looking at him blinking her eyes trying to get used to the light.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Hunting Patrol   Hunting for a Hunting Patrol EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 13:20

"Duststorm said you should set up a hunting patrol," Falconfang mewed. "It was my idea though," he added before thinking about it. "I mean, I know you're supposed to organize them..." he tapped a paw nervously on the ground. "I just thought... maybe I'd... start one-" his voice trailed off. "Sorry Raccoonheart."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Hunting Patrol   Hunting for a Hunting Patrol EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 13:26

"Go ahead, I am fine with it. You can make a patrol if you feel there is a need for one." She blinked again, "I am gonna be in here for a while. So even if I am still a deputy, and am a mother for now."

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Hunting Patrol   Hunting for a Hunting Patrol EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 13:29

"Okay, thanks!" He smiled before rushing back out to Duststorm. "She said that she's going to be in the nursery for awhile, so do you think we should go now?"
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Hunting Patrol   Hunting for a Hunting Patrol EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 14:49

Duststorm stared at Falconfang for a moment indifferently before sighing heavily. He stood once more and began padding towards the camp entrance.
"We ought to," he said, "before the whole camp starves."
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Hunting Patrol   Hunting for a Hunting Patrol EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 15:01

"Okay," he mewed excitedly, happy to follow his former mentor out of camp and onto the plains, although there was that slight trepidation about how bad he was at hunting.

OoC: Should we make a topic in the territory now?
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Hunting Patrol   Hunting for a Hunting Patrol EmptyMon 3 Dec 2012 - 7:55

OoC: Suuuuurrre. I'll go make it, since it's my turn to post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for a Hunting Patrol   Hunting for a Hunting Patrol Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting for a Hunting Patrol
Page 1 of 1