Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 10:33

Redpaw glanced up at Nightpaw. She sounded pretty shy. He shuffled his paws on the ground as he stood up and walked with the group, trailing behind.

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 12:26

Following them, Nightpaw remembered she didn't know how to hunt either. She still had a long way to go until she became a warrior.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 12:31

OOC: Lets wait for sleepy ok?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 16:02

Reedpaw got to all four paws, unwrapping his tail and stretching. After nodding to the two apprentices in greeting he looked to Greyheart expectantly, awaiting her to lead her out of camp. Camp, being on an island, meant that it was surrounded by water. It certainly gave RiverClan protection, though it was a pain to get kits and elders out. The water was only just deep enough for a full grown cat to go underwater. A scary depth for kits who can hardly swim, not so much for someone as old as Reedpaw.

Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 16:04

Greyheart plunged into the water her paws easily treading through the water. Her paws touched the bottom once again and she jumped out, shaking her pelt she headed towards the river.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 17:53

Knowing the water was cold, the black she-cat quickly dashed through the water to the other side. Even though she had only been in the water a moment, her paws felt like icicles.

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 18:41

Redpaw tried to leap across the river. He mis aimed horribly and instead plunged straight into the middle. He was rather small for his age, and he took a while to reach the top again. It was great for him to have thick fur so he shook his pelt out. It still made him shiver but he gradully got warmer as he padded along.

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 14:14

Nightpaw looked back at Redpaw. She didn't laugh at him, knowing that something, she didn't know what, had lowered his mood.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 14:17

The arrived shortly at the river, "Okay me and nightpaw will hunt here and Reedpaw and redpaw can hunt somewheres else once the sun is at its highest point we meet by the gorge" she instructed.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 14:39

Redpaw looked uneasy. He padded lightly over to Greyheart and whispered in her ear "I don't know how to hunt!"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 14:55

"Don't worry, Reedpaw will show you" she meowed gently
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 16:49

"Erm." Reedpaw coughed nervously, joining them at the other side of the river. "I don't know how to hunt either." he admitted, ears burning. How embarrassing! He tried not to make eye contact with any of the cats.

Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 16:58

"Oh, well its quiet simple" she meowed immediatly crouching she preered over positioning herself away from where the fish were headed, her ears pressed against her head she lashed out at a fairly sized fish she tossed it into the air and lept up killing it, she layed it down "Like that, kind of the same as water voles"

Last edited by Greyheart on Sun 2 Dec 2012 - 16:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15092

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 16:58

The member 'Greyheart' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 4

Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? - Page 2 Mistpe10
Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 17:12

"Oh..okay." Redpaw shuffled his paws on the dirt. What if he failed miserably in front of Reedpaw? Dear Starclan, that would be horrible. He began to pad down stream and sat on the shore to wait for Reedpaw.

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next