Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 21:33

Greyheart stretched out her limbs outside the den, she kept sitting around camp, so she deciided to take someone on a hunting trip.

Last edited by Greyheart on Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 21:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 21:45

Reedpaw let out a yawn and carefully stepped out of the apprentice den. It was getting a bit too small for him, but he pretty much had the whole den to himself besides Nightpaw. He was free of his bandages and medical supervision though, and desperately did need a trip outside. However, he hesitated. What if he got attacked again?

Despite the nervousness, he walked up to Greyheart. The apprentice would need to learn his own territory. In fact, he'd need to learn to hunt too. He ignored these "small" problems for now as he reached his friend and former denmate.

"Hey, Greyheart!" Reedpaw mewed in greeting. "Are you going out today?" he asked, taking a quick look around camp. If she was going out on patrol, would anyone else be coming?

Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 21:49

"Infact I am Reedpaw, would you wish to come?" she asked, her soft blue eyes falling on her former 'crush'
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 22:04

Reedpaw gave a small purr. "I'd love to. Is anyone else coming? he inquired. Maybe Frostleap or Nightpaw could come along. Perhaps Morningpaw could use a paw for herbs. He'd never been on a full size patrol before and he didn't know his Clan mates as much as he'd like.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 22:05

"Nightpaw will and maybe Frostleap" she answered calmly, she was still quiet bitter towards her but things have been going on latley that she's been hiding from her clan.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 22:21

"Mm, we should wait then." Reedpaw replied, sitting down and wrapping his tail around his paws. He began grooming himself, running his tongue over his shoulder. In between licks, he decided to continue the conversation. "How have you been lately, Greyheart? Any toms catching your eye?" he joked lightly, not really thinking about it. He was the only tom in RiverClan. He didn't catch it until it left his mouth. Stupid Reedpaw. Reedpaw himself didn't have a crush on any cat, really. He tried not to think about having to take up a mate to keep RiverClan from dying off. Nevertheless, Reedpaw kept up the smile and tried not to make the situation awkward.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 22:23

Her fur grew hot her mind instantly setting on Falconfang "Uh no." It was pretty obvious but she prayed Reedpaw wouldn't go further or she would have to reveal it.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 22:28

Reedpaw momentarily stopped his grooming and looked up at Greyheart questioningly before continuing, not pushing the subject. A chuckle escaped his throat. "How's your apprentice coming along?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 22:30

"Quite persistance, strong and eager, she'll make a fine warrior" she meowed looking directly at him, a bit of boasting in her voice, she was way ahead of her clan, for she had the only apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 22:36

"I'm sure she will. You'll become deputy at this rate." Reedpaw commented, tail flicking as he switched shoulders.

OOC: Edited because Silvershade resurrected apparently.

Last edited by Sleepy Claus on Wed 5 Dec 2012 - 19:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 7:37

"You bet, I'll become Riverclans best deputy!" she meowed with incouragement from Reedpaw.

OOC:untill I retire maybe.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 8:30

Redpaw padded up to the small group. He hadn't been trained to hunt yet, but maybe he would learn by watching them. "Can I come, too?" he asked quietly.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 8:33

"Oh yes, you may, since its leaf-bare even if the river isn't frozen over yet we still need all the help we can get!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 10:11

Ooc-Sorry, my internet broke for a while ^^'

Ic- Nightpaw slowly padded up to the trio of cats. "Is this the hunting patrol you asked me to join Greyheart?", she meowed quietly.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 10:14

"Yes it is, now, lets get moving" she meowed and got to her paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?   Riverclan hunting patrol anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Riverclan hunting patrol anyone?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next