Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Too many things are happening at once...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Too many things are happening at once... Empty
PostToo many things are happening at once...

Anyway, I've been in school for awhile and doing well, then all of a sudden I got a "B" on an important essay, which dropped me down from an "A" to a "B+"

I'm trying to raise my English grade up before the trimester ends (on Monday by the way) and study for the Finals (which is on Friday, this Friday). Also, I've been very forgetful lately with my busy schedule and so much homework. I can hardly keep up with Roleplaying here.

Most of the reason for all of this to suddenly happen is because I've been bullied at school lately. Just started yesterday, but it affected me quickly because I get really emotional easily, so I left school crying today.

This all started during P.E. class and I was chosen to keep scores as well as play the game of Volleyball. The losing team would always yell at me and say for example, "The score is 9 - 6, not 10 - 6 and we have the 10 and you don't!" Then they would yell about how I'm giving my team extra points even though I'm not... People would also yell to me about how stupid I'm counting (even though I know how to count the score) and then give their team at least 10 extra points. >.>

After a Volleyball game today, one of the losing teams that complained about my counting, came up to me and yelled at me after class by the lunch area during passing period. They rose their fists up and started yelling right in my face, mocking me and calling me mean names. One of them kicked me really hard on my hurt left leg (which I overworked during the weekends), and now... I can't even feel my left leg. Despite the fact that I know martial arts, I was told by my parents not to use it during school, so I didn't use it.

I couldn't escape them until passing period was almost over because they cornered me. I was nearly late to my next class and almost got detention. After school, they nearly broke my phone and stole my laptop. I ran after them and grabbed my laptop back, but they broke my earphones. I wouldn't dare tell anyone about it because they said "Tell someone and you'll regret it..." I'm quite a coward, so this is the reason why my Roleplaying is horrible lately.

Now, kabai~

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Too many things are happening at once... :: Comments

Kip
Re: Too many things are happening at once...
Post Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 21:07 by Kip
AWWWWWW! That's sad! U have to tell someone! TO STOP IT! Sorry about ur leg though.... I hope u get that understood.
Echo
Post Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 21:10 by Echo
I would, but uh... I'm not that kind of person.
King Falcon I
Post Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 21:12 by King Falcon I
I know those feels. What I regret not doing is giving them the ol' what-for (AKA bashing their faces in). It's better to stand up to them then let them get away with it. Telling an adult doesn't really help. Forget what those parents said: martial arts must be used!
Anonymous
Post Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 21:12 by Guest
Woman simple smack them with an open hand across the face and drill their faces in the table! also if they broke somthing tell a teacher and they might not do it, make a liar our of them if you were in my school I'd fricking do what I said earlier, also do martial arts when necessary and that was the time to use it, even if you might get suspended it was for your own defence thats the reason you take martial arts! Flippin use it next time?

~ Grey
Echo
Post Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 21:16 by Echo
Eh... My parents are quite strict, so breaking the fact that I can't use martial arts at school will be a pretty bad home punishment... They almost broke my phone Grey. My headphones weren't that expensive and they were old, so that was sorta a favor...

I tried to explain to my P.E. teacher once, but she wasn't listening.
Shadow
Post Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 21:19 by Shadow
Actually, instead of taking things into your own hands, you really need to tell someone. That kind of behavior is not accepted and I understand how you feel. I was bullied too quite a few years back and telling was the best thing I ever did. It definitely helped me get out of the situation. Trust me. If you tell an adult, there's no way that the person threatening you can really do anything without someone noticing. By that I mean if they do anything to you, an adult can take further action on it. Trust me, the worst thing you can do is keep this a secret. I really hope things get better D: This isn't something you should have to deal with ;n;
Echo
Post Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 21:20 by Echo
Eh, told my parents. We're discussing the situation right now.
Shadow
Post Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 21:21 by Shadow
Good ;u;
Anonymous
Post Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 21:21 by Guest
Yes you'll get yelled at but your being bullied, and I can't stand the fact of being useless and having to tell you what to do and if you get punished WHO THE HECK CARES its defence, live your life to the fullest! beat them half to death, slap em, make them swallow alot of blood for a girl!
Kip
Post Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 21:22 by Kip
GOOD! Hope ur leg gets better... :harharplz:
Echo
Post Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 13:11 by Echo
Thanks~ Well problem solved. They stopped the bullying (thank goodness) and I'm feeling a lot more relief! Thanks everyone for helping me~
Kip
Post Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 13:39 by Kip
Your welcome.
Kes
Post Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 15:12 by Kes
Wow! I'm so sorry Echo! I know this sounds HORRIBLE but eventually it won't be so bad. That's been happening to me for years, never really all that at once.

Oh! Now I see your post that they've stopped. Good job! Woo! Party!
Echo
Post Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 15:14 by Echo
XD Thanks now Kes~ I've actually always been bullied every year by someone new, but I hate it when they don't stop. >.>

Too many things are happening at once...

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next