Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Icepaw's Hunting Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Icepaw's Hunting Training Empty
PostSubject: Icepaw's Hunting Training   Icepaw's Hunting Training EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:52 pm

Flamestar waited for his apprentice in the forest of Skyclan territory.

Icepaw's Hunting Training Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzIcepaw's Hunting Training Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrIcepaw's Hunting Training Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaIcepaw's Hunting Training I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Icepaw's Hunting Training 1voydIcepaw's Hunting Training 2gy1qubIcepaw's Hunting Training One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksIcepaw's Hunting Training StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Hunting Training   Icepaw's Hunting Training EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:17 pm

Icepaw hurried to him

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Hunting Training   Icepaw's Hunting Training EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:45 pm

"Today we are going hunting, so try to be quiet or the prey will run away." Flamestar mewed, leading the way outside. "Now what can you smell?"

Icepaw's Hunting Training Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzIcepaw's Hunting Training Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrIcepaw's Hunting Training Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaIcepaw's Hunting Training I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Icepaw's Hunting Training 1voydIcepaw's Hunting Training 2gy1qubIcepaw's Hunting Training One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksIcepaw's Hunting Training StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Hunting Training   Icepaw's Hunting Training EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:53 pm

Icepaw turned, "I smell a vole."

Icepaw looked at Flamestar, knowing what to do. He showed him his hunting crouch.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Hunting Training   Icepaw's Hunting Training EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:48 pm

"Good." Flamestar nodded in approval, impressed that Icepaw knew what to do and so well. "Figure out exactly where that vile is and try to catch it. I'll just see what you can do first for this one." He whispered.

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Hunting Training   Icepaw's Hunting Training EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:00 am

Icepaw crepted forward and pounced...

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15078

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Hunting Training   Icepaw's Hunting Training EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:00 am

The member 'Dr.Minkles' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 4

Icepaw's Hunting Training Mistpe10
Icepaw's Hunting Training Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Mink

Mink

Icepaw got the mouse on his first try. "Wow!" He said,

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Hunting Training   Icepaw's Hunting Training EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 4:04 pm

Ooc: Thought it was a vole? X3

Ic: "Great job! You're a natural." Flamestar praised. "Do you know what we do next?"

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Hunting Training   Icepaw's Hunting Training EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:41 pm

OCC: bkebk4e Leave me alone I was sleepy ><
IC: Icepaw looked down. "Um..." That was all he said

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Hunting Training   Icepaw's Hunting Training EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:05 pm

Flamestar chuckled. "It's okay. I was just making sure you weren't smarter than me when I was an apprentice." He joked. "You bury your prey to come collect later. Burying it will protect it from predators." He explained.

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Hunting Training   Icepaw's Hunting Training EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:31 pm

Icepaw buryed his prey. "How do you hunt birds Flame-Flamestar." His world started to get smaller and smaller, he was seeing things.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Hunting Training   Icepaw's Hunting Training EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:51 pm

Flamestar leaped up onto a branch. *You climb a tree, and when you see a burs on the ground you pounce-" he leaped off, claws stretched out and pinning down a leaf just as it began to get carried way by the wind. -...Then you kill it." He finished.

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Hunting Training   Icepaw's Hunting Training EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:20 pm

Icepaw shook his head. "Hmm.." He tried it out. "Are we done?" He asked.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Hunting Training   Icepaw's Hunting Training EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:28 pm

Flamestar looked around. "Why don't you try catching a bird with thar skill? Then we'll be done." He mewed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Hunting Training   Icepaw's Hunting Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Icepaw's Hunting Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next