Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin'

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin' Empty
PostSubject: They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin'   They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin' EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 22:42

Gingerheart sat at the entrance of the camp as the sun began to set. It was going to be a rather chilly night as the moon was clear in the sky, but the young warrior was prepared for it. She was ready for anything, especially a border patrol, but she was waiting on Nightwing who she hoped would come with her tonight. It was nice to be able to go on a patrol with someone else. She liked having company, especially with other cats she used to hang out with as a kit.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3548

PostSubject: Re: They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin'   They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin' EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 22:52

Nightwing trotted over to Gingerheart. "Starting to get cold isn't it?" She shivered as she walked to a stop next to her. Her thick fur, fluffed up. " I hate Leaf bare.." She muttered flatly. On the outside she was cheerful, But in her eyes, any cat, could see something was bothering her.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin'   They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin' EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 22:57

Gingerheart quickly turned her attention to Nightwing as she flicked her ear in acknowledgement. "Yeah it is! It doesn't bother me so much. I just wish that prey didn't seem to mind it either! This leaf-bare is going to be pretty tough," she mewed as she began to pad out of camp for the patrol. Although, as she began to walk out, she noticed the dimness and solemness in Nightwing's eyes. "Is something the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin'   They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin' EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 23:14

Nightwing fell into a trot next to Gingerheart. "I..." She went silent. Why was everyone bothering her!? Nightwing looked at her paws .She bounced over a puddle, and suddenly her feelings got the best of her. She stopped dead movement right in the middle of the muddy puddle. Her eyes fixed on the ground in front of her.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin'   They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin' EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 23:24

Gingerheart stopped dead in her tracks as her company froze next to her. With a look of concern, the young warrior cocked her head to the side, her ears almost running flat on her head as if she had done something wrong. Not to mention, her tail had also dropped low, her long fur running across the wet ground, attracting mud onto her pelt. "Hey Nightwing, are you okay?" she asked. "Come on! We have a patrol to do! And you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. Its just you seem rather depressed."
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin'   They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin' EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 0:01

Nightwing closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "I need someone to talk to." She looked up at Gingerheart. Her ice blue eyes pleading. Nightwing needed to let off steam. She needed to talk to some one. She stepped out of the puddle, ignoring at the plaster stuck to her pelt.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin'   They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin' EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 0:10

As Nightwing continued to walk, so did Gingerheart. "You can talk to me," she mewed confidently, hoping that the young warrior would confide in her. She could be a good listener although she wasn't sure about advice.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin'   They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin' EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 0:26

Nightwing looked at her paws as she walked. She was silent for a while. Thinking about what she would say. "You know Rustfang," She mewed simply. "It's simple really..." She paused what she was saying to let it sink in. " We had been getting close, and a few days ago. I told him I loved him." She closed her eyes as the memories washed over her. "Rustfang told me that he loved someone else..." She shook her head. It wasn't right. Not fair... "I- " She choked up. "Do you know how hard it is, to see the cat you love, be with someone else who you hate?!" Nightwing wanted to yowl at silverpelt out of grief.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin'   They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin' EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 0:37

The intensity of the question that Nightwing had practically shouted actually made her flinch slightly, her ears momentarily shoving themselves against her head as her tail dropped further into the mud, but instantly, she was back up and walking normal again, her ears now flicking in thought. She was right about herself not being good at advice. She had no idea what that was like but she didn't want Nightwing to grief anymore than she had to. "Uh, no I don't," she replied with a soft voice as she turned away from the young she-cat to look ahead of her.

Was there really a reason to try to console Nightwing if Gingerheart had no idea what she was going through? Eh, she might as well try, but she knew it wouldn't go far. "Is there anything I can do to help you out? Anyone's tail I can kick?" She asked, bringing some of her own confidence and humorous back into the conversation. Spirits needed to be lightened, especially Nightwing's.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin'   They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin' EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 9:26

Nightwing smiled and let out a laugh. "I am not sure if fighting can help a case of love." She rolled her eyes. They where getting closer to the Thunderpath. Nightwing rubbed herself against a tree and a few patches for grass to mark the scent. Once she was done, she meet Gingerheart at the same spot to continue on.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin'   They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin' EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 20:32

"Nah I'm sure it can help!" she replied with laughter. "Its not every day I get to show off my skills anyway. Maybe Rustfang just needs to be straightened up a little. He has bees in his brain." As soon as Nightwing was back at her side, she continued on towards the next border, casually making her way around to the Carrionplace next. That place reeked and she hated the rats, so it was best to gi ahead and get that border out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin'   They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin' EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 21:11

Quickly marking that border the gout back to Gingerheart as eager to get out of there as Gingerheart was." You can say what you want" She paused before continuing. "It is just, I may still have a chance and I don't want to blow it..."

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin'   They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin' EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 20:18

The young warrior simply smiled. "I'm sure you wont blow it. Rustfang will open his eyes one day! But until then, my offer still stands. I will beat'em up with my awesome moves!" she meowed intently as they started to walk away from the Carrionolace. Ugh, that place was disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin'   They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin' EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 20:41

Nightwing rolled her eyes. "Well see." She mewed keeping an even pace with Gingerheart. "What do you want to do?" She asked. Of course she was meaning if she was going to try to be leader or if she was just going to serve her clan. Nightwing's paws started getting numb with all the muddy puddles and then exposing them to the crisp air. Sometimes she was thankful for her coat, she wouldn't know what she would do without it.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin'   They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin' EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 20:54

Gingerheart paused in the conversation but continued to walk as she began to think. She hadn't really thought about what she really wanted to do; her only plan was to server the clan to the best of her ability. "I don't really know," She replied, really trying to give it some thought. It was obvious she was probably over-thinking it by the look on her face, but she finally gave up and looked back at Nightwing. "I want to do whatever I need to do to help the clan. Whether I become leader or just stay a simple warrior. I will do it!" She exclaimed proudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin'   They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin' Empty

Back to top Go down

They See Us Patrollin'... They Hatin'
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next