Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC]

Go down 
+2
Thea
Fish
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC] Empty
PostSubject: Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC]   Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC] EmptySat 6 Jun 2015 - 14:12

OOC: Pfffffffftttt, I totally didn't forget that I said I was gonna do a patrol.

Fishstar trotted across RiverClan camp and halted at the centre. The border had gone unchecked for too long, and today was a great day for a patrol. "All apprentices and warriors interested in accompanying me on a border patrol, please gather before me!"

Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC] 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC]   Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC] EmptySat 6 Jun 2015 - 14:33

Specklepaw's ears perked. "A patrol? Perfect!" She thought with a smile. She padded outside and to Fishstar.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC]   Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC] EmptySat 6 Jun 2015 - 16:05

OOC: I'm suffering from short-post-atostis

Tidalpaw walked over, giving Specklepaw a shove.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC]   Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC] EmptySat 6 Jun 2015 - 17:04

Lightningpaw walked over to fishstar. She needed patrols to become a warrior.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC]   Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC] EmptySat 6 Jun 2015 - 17:21

Tansypaw ran up to her mentor. "Oh boy, I get to see the territory!" she squeaked, some kittishness still showing through. Then she caught herself. "Um, I mean, I'll join you, Fishstar."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC]   Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC] EmptyThu 11 Jun 2015 - 5:59

OOC: I tooootally didn't forget about this.

IC:

"Alright, if this is everyone, then I'll take a moment to explain what exactly it is we're doing. I'm going to take you all on a border patrol." Fishstar gestured towards the camp's exit, off to the right. "This is a very important duty that all warriors must carry out. We have to check the borders to make sure that no cats, both Clan cats and rogues, are crossing in and out of our territory unchecked." The she-cat's gaze hardened. "And in times like these, when greed runs rampant in the hearts of our neighbours, we must be extra vigilant and wary." Fishstar stood upright and began trotting in the exit's direction. She paused as she approached it and flicked her tail to the apprentices. "Come along."

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC]   Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC] EmptyThu 11 Jun 2015 - 7:56

Specklepaw nodded and followed her leader.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC]   Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC] EmptyFri 12 Jun 2015 - 10:01

Cloudpaw ran and said "Wait for me!" and follwed them out of camp
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC]   Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC] EmptyFri 12 Jun 2015 - 17:18

Tansypaw followed her mentor and siblings, eager to see more of RiverClan.

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)

PostSubject: Re: Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC]   Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC] EmptySat 13 Jun 2015 - 8:22

Lightningpaw followed the group, trailing behind to look at the forest.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC]   Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC] EmptySat 13 Jun 2015 - 8:36

Tidalpaw nodded and followed after.

OOC: Shortness

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC]   Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC] EmptyFri 19 Jun 2015 - 7:34

When all the apprentices had gathered in a semi-orderly fashion behind her, Fishstar led them out of the camp. High above, birds warbled and insects whizzed around busily in the humid summer air. The grey she-cat was glad that the winter was behind them. No more spending ages licking snow out of my fur.

The gentle roar of the river greeted the patrol at they reached the pebbly shore. Fishstar halted in the shallows, enjoying the cool sensation on her paws.
"Alright, here's the first thing you must know. Obviously, that side of the river belongs to ThunderClan, and this side is our's. However, the river itself is neutral territory. If a ThunderClan cat accuses you of trespassing when you're in the river, they are in the wrong, and vice versa." She stepped out of the river, flicking her paws to rid herself of the water. "Alright, let's move on."

After a rather lengthy trot, the open moorland was in view. Fishstar sniffed the ground, and sure enough, they had arrived at the border. She turned back to to the apprentices. "This is the WindClan border. They've left a scent marker on the ground here to remind us that this is where their territory starts."

The leader's speech was interrupted by a rustling sound coming from the bushes nearby. A rabbit wandered out into the grasses, and froze once it spotted the cats. Fishstar lowered her head and whispered, "Second lesson. That rabbit is on their territory, so no matter how--"

OOC: Alright, so I was thinking one or two of you guys could run out after the rabbit, and then some WindClan cats (preferably apprentices) come along and there can be a little tussle to make thing interesting.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC]   Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC] EmptyFri 19 Jun 2015 - 8:35

OOC: My WC warrior can meet them. Do you want that now, soon, or later?

Tansypaw immediately crouched down low, making sure her tail wasn't sticking up (after that blunder with the mistaken squirrel that one time). She checked the wind and started crawling towards the rabbit. When she got close enough, she burst into a run and pounced. "Oooof!" She had missed the rabbit by an inch and it was hurtling towards WindClan territory. "Great, just great!"

Last edited by Ash/Tansy on Sat 11 Jul 2015 - 13:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC]   Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC] EmptyFri 10 Jul 2015 - 3:27

OOC: can we continue this?

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC]   Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC] Empty

Back to top Go down

Patrollin' the Borders [For anyone in RC]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: