Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fallenkit of ShadowClan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Minty

Minty

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 183

Fallenkit of ShadowClan Empty
PostSubject: Fallenkit of ShadowClan   Fallenkit of ShadowClan EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 13:58

Sorry about my previous entry...I have never RPed or anything of the sort before, but wish to learn. I have been brainstorming Warriors characters for a long time and got a little excited, so I apologize if I didn't read the rules first(a habit I SERIOUSLY need to break out of).

Cat Name: Fallenkit

Tom or She-Cat: she-cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s):

Mapleshade, Antpelt, Hazeltail, Brairlight, Willowbreeze, Goosefeather, Echoleaves, Shellheart, Pinestar, and Ravenpaw.

Familiarity with the series:

I have read all the books, and the Super Editions are some of my favorites.

Appearance:

Light gray she-cat with sea-foam green eyes and slightly smaller frame than most, but armed with longer claws. Born without a sense of smell.

Personality:

A sweet she-cat with a happy disposition, and a tendency to fall into some of the most awkward situations. She is as bright as can be despite the tragedies that seem to befall upon herself and those around her. Fallenkit is very forgiving, but can only truly trust those she is close to and is rather secretive when it comes to her true thoughts and opinions.

Origins:*

Clan: ShadowClan

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP):

Fallenkit looked at the mouse with awe, marveling at the prey with curiosity. She poked the dead created with a hesitant fore paw, observing it's lifeless eyes as jerked from the movement. Eyes bright, the kit grabbed her discovery, bouncing off to show her energetic littermates in the nursery.

Last edited by Hollymint on Sat 24 Nov 2012 - 14:25; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Fallenkit of ShadowClan   Fallenkit of ShadowClan EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 14:14

Well, we're happy to teach you, if you don't mind Tree and her pickiness over names. xD
Fallenkit seems kind of a dishonorable name to me, since you can normally associate falling with failure.
Would you like to edit and reconsider the name before it's approved? x3

Fallenkit of ShadowClan PDt1Qqd Fallenkit of ShadowClan Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Fallenkit of ShadowClan   Fallenkit of ShadowClan EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 14:18

do I re-post the whole topic?

or can I just tell you the name here?

I would just like to be Mintkit then, but I do like the name Fallenkit if it is possible to be approved, regardless of how dishonorable anyone thinks it is.

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Fallenkit of ShadowClan   Fallenkit of ShadowClan EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 14:20

You don't have to repost the topic, you can just edit. The button is in the top right part of your post cx

I don't know about Fallenkit and if it's untraditional, but Mintkit is also a good name if you want it.

Fallenkit of ShadowClan I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Fallenkit of ShadowClan   Fallenkit of ShadowClan EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 14:23

I'd prefer Mintkit, since Fallenkit makes it seem like her mom her or something when she was born xD, but okay. It's up to you.

Fallenkit is eh... It's semi-tradional. xD

Approved.

Fallenkit of ShadowClan PDt1Qqd Fallenkit of ShadowClan Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallenkit of ShadowClan   Fallenkit of ShadowClan Empty

Back to top Go down