Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fallenkit for MCA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

Fallenkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Fallenkit for MCA   Fallenkit for MCA EmptyFri 4 Nov 2016 - 14:53

Meh, Dreamleaf is gonna retire soon, so I guess I'll try out XD

Cat Name: Fallenkit

Clan: Riverclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: To protect, cure, and take care of your clan as though you were a mother. You are tasked with the responsibility of the ill, injured, mothers, kits, and old. The Medicine Cat is the clan's strongest link to Starclan. This means they will sometimes receive omens and prophecies. They are to heal all cats, and care for all as well. Medicine Cats are not to get mixed up with clan rivalries, for they stand for peace and unity.

What you would do with this position: I would treat my clan as best I could, and serve it whenever I can. I would take the responsibility of this rank and use it TO my utmost ability.

Why you think you deserve this position: I have experience in the Medicine Cat field. I'm very familiar with the Healing System and a lot of the herbs.

Recommendations:  

*I don't want my Sign Up to discourage anyone else, and I don't want to be an unfair advantage! I'm merely doing this to see if I could try for the rank. With that, good luck to everyone.

Anonymous

Fallenkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallenkit for MCA   Fallenkit for MCA EmptyFri 4 Nov 2016 - 15:14

Next time, wait till your creation is approved before signing up! Also as you are currently an MC, you cannot apply for MCA.

Topic Locked
Back to top Go down

Fallenkit for MCA
Page 1 of 1