Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fallenkit the Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rowanoak's Vow

Rowanoak's Vow

Number of posts : 114

Fallenkit the Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Fallenkit the Rogue   Fallenkit the Rogue EmptyWed 15 Feb 2017 - 14:34

Cat Name:Fallenkit
Possibly named because whoever named her assumed she'd never be a good warrior, so they gave her the name of Fallen because all they see if failure in her future

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Appearance: Fallenkit as a kit is a rather dark tabby, almost black, with a small bit of white on her toes and tailtip. As a grown cat, she is a long-limbed, lithe medium brown tabby with dark gold(not enough red undertones to be called amber) eyes and various white spots on her muzzle, belly, back paws, and tailtip.

Personality: Depends on how she's received into the clan. If she's raised in an environment where she's not entirely accepted because she's not a clan cat, she'll likely be short-tempered and possibly hostile, especially if she figures out she's not a clan-borne, but a rogue's abandoned child. She may be that way even if raised in a loving and accepting home, but she'll just be a real pain in the tail if she's always kept at arm's length.

Clan: Tbd

(A bit of a question. I would like to have Fallen as a rogue kit that's been abandoned by the ShadowClan camp. Would that be alright? As I've been told that a certain Thrushstar doesn't like rogues, I would be fine if the next gathering she's given to another clan to raise.)

Fallenkit the Rogue Cat

Last edited by Rowanoak's Vow on Thu 16 Feb 2017 - 1:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Fallenkit the Rogue   Fallenkit the Rogue EmptyWed 15 Feb 2017 - 17:48

Thrush would probably dump her off a lot sooner than the next gathering cx most likely as soon as they find her. He really doesn't like rogues. if you're cool with this, I can approve it
Back to top Go down
Rowanoak's Vow

Rowanoak's Vow

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Fallenkit the Rogue   Fallenkit the Rogue EmptyWed 15 Feb 2017 - 17:59

That's fine lmao
As long as she's not given to SkyClan as I already have another cat over there xD

Fallenkit the Rogue 2wwmQbtFallenkit the Rogue Yn79RFdFallenkit the Rogue 5EN37bBFallenkit the Rogue HlVL7Sx
Fallenpaw♀ ShadowClan | Brierpaw♂SkyClan | Sootpaw♀WindClan | Ripley♂Rouge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallenkit the Rogue   Fallenkit the Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallenkit the Rogue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Old Unfinished or Unapproved Creations-
Jump to: