Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 23 Nov 2012 - 18:38

Lionstar leaped onto Highrock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting." He yowled.

Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 23 Nov 2012 - 19:31

Dewclaw sat under the rock, interested in seeing what was going to happen.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
WhitePaw

WhitePaw

Clan/Rank : Thunder Clan Kit
Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 23 Nov 2012 - 20:14

WhiteKit Sat near the highrock waiting for the Ceremony to start

I'm alone again -mew
Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony BDuDcGRTzFZ~6DuT0Fvr4Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony Bani_s12Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony Support_bani_by_sugarpaw123-d4hi082Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony 0638ce7770708c944985bc6d594e3d2e-d35p5f2(Yes I draw..I suck but draw)Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony Qe4sg611Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony Solatorobo_stamp_by_pyrofrost1-d4kuvm6
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 6:37

"Whitekit would you please step to the front?" Lionstar meowed, looking down at the kit.

WhitePaw

WhitePaw

PostSubject: Re: Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 9:45

WhiteKit stepped forward with a look of pride Finally be an apprentice he thought I cant wait

I'm alone again -mew
Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony BDuDcGRTzFZ~6DuT0Fvr4Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony Bani_s12Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony Support_bani_by_sugarpaw123-d4hi082Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony 0638ce7770708c944985bc6d594e3d2e-d35p5f2(Yes I draw..I suck but draw)Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony Qe4sg611Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony Solatorobo_stamp_by_pyrofrost1-d4kuvm6
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 22:11

"Whitekit has reached the age of six moons and as tradition it is time for her to be apprenticed. " Lionstar meowed clearly. "From this day forth, until she has received her warrior name, she shall be known as Whitepaw."

"Dewclaw, you have shown to be a loyal and courageous warrior, and I hope you pass on all you know to Whiteoaw as your apprentice." He finished.

Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 9:32

Dewclaw nodded enthusiastically, and stepped forward to touch noses with Whitepaw. It's this silly kit again...!

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
WhitePaw

WhitePaw

PostSubject: Re: Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 19:18

WhiteKit, Now Whitepaw, Walked over to touch noses with his new Mentor
This is my mentor? I Hope she doesn't remember what I did -.-'

I'm alone again -mew
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 13:12

"Dismissed!" Lionstar called when the ceremony was done. He leaped down and nodded to the new apprentice and mentor.

Kip

Kip

Clan/Rank : E: TC, Senior Warrior/B: WC, Kit
Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 13:17

"Good job, Whiteki- Whitepaw! Your finally an apprentice!" Congratulated Emberpaw.

Embershade:

Second Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Blossomkit of WindClan •.¸¸.•♥
Blossomkit:
Third Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Duskkit of ShadowClan •.¸¸.•♥

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
http://burning-embers.forumotion.com/forum
WhitePaw

WhitePaw

PostSubject: Re: Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 14:37

"Thanks!" Mewed enthusiastically I cant wait to start!He thought

I'm alone again -mew
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Clan/Rank : E: TC, Senior Warrior/B: WC, Kit
Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 14:44

IC: "That means," Emberpaw continued, "You have to cheer me on when I become a warrior."

OOC: I'm actually becoming a warrior! It's in warrior ceremonies, BTW

Embershade:

Second Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Blossomkit of WindClan •.¸¸.•♥
Blossomkit:
Third Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Duskkit of ShadowClan •.¸¸.•♥

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
http://burning-embers.forumotion.com/forum
WhitePaw

WhitePaw

PostSubject: Re: Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 15:25

(OoC: Just posted in it)
IC: "I will" WhitePaw mewed Happily

I'm alone again -mew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Whitekit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1