Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bored, bored, and borrrred

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Bored, bored, and borrrred - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, and borrrred   Bored, bored, and borrrred - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 14:34

Icepaw looked deep into her green eyes. "I.. Love you though!" He said, angerly. "I don't care what the rules are, they can't ban love, it's unfair!" He screamed.

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, and borrrred   Bored, bored, and borrrred - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 14:41

Kestrelpaw's eyes widened in shock. "Icepaw... You... You... Can't really mean that, do you?" she asked, lost for words. She flipped onto her stomach. "There's... there's no way!" she said quietly, burying her head in her paws.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Bored, bored, and borrrred - Page 3 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, and borrrred   Bored, bored, and borrrred - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 14:44

Icepaw gasped of what he just said. "I do mean that." He said, walking away with his head down. Why wouldn't I? He thought. Then he got even more angery. "WHY WOULDN'T I?" He screamed at the sky. He sit down, his fluffy hair shadowing his eyes.

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, and borrrred   Bored, bored, and borrrred - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 14:47

Kestrelpaw stood slowly, walking up behind him. She stood there for a second, watching his back for a second. Finally, she walked over and sat next to him, her pelt lightly brushing his, and looked up at the sky. "I wonder what StarClan thinks."

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, and borrrred   Bored, bored, and borrrred - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 14:49

Icepaw sighed. "I don't... Understand why so many think they are true..." He said.

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, and borrrred   Bored, bored, and borrrred - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 14:54

Kestrelpaw was even more shocked then before, and jumped away from Icepaw. "You don't believe in StarClan?" she asked, fighting to keep her voice calm. It was too much.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, and borrrred   Bored, bored, and borrrred - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 14:55

Icepaw looked at her and narrowed his eyes, hate shone in his eyes. "No.." He got up and looked down.

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, and borrrred   Bored, bored, and borrrred - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 14:56

Kestrelpaw's jaw opened and closed as she backed away slowly. "What... Why... How?" she said, pain creeping into her voice. StarClan was everything to her. How could he not believe?

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, and borrrred   Bored, bored, and borrrred - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 15:00

Icepaw looked down. "I never do, how could I. Starclan hates me, I'm guessing. I lost my family, I've seen nothing but nightmares and stuff like that! Why should I!?" He asked, taking a step closer.

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, and borrrred   Bored, bored, and borrrred - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 15:01

Kestrelpaw took a step back, a tear in her eye. "It's because you don't believe!" she screamed, running away, the tears falling freely.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, and borrrred   Bored, bored, and borrrred - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 15:04

Icepaw wiped away.
Occ: End O' Topic

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, and borrrred   Bored, bored, and borrrred - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored, bored, and borrrred
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3