Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kits are gonna' kit.

Go down 
+3
WhitePaw
Sun
Lilac
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

Kits are gonna' kit. Empty
PostSubject: Kits are gonna' kit.   Kits are gonna' kit. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:11 am

Life as a kit was really hard work and unless you were experienced it was easy to be stressed out! Oh don't laugh, it's true! See, often Morningkit had to contemplate if she would rather sun bathe and then chase random leaves, or chance random leaves and then sunbathe. It was often a tough decision, but today Morningkit had decided to go with chasing leaves and seeing as it was Fall thee kit was having a ball. The young cat narrowed it's golden eyes as a leave almost as gold fluttered into view.... POUNCE! The kit jumped on the leaf, pinning it onto the ground and unfortunatly getting her newly devolped claws stuck in the leaf.

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Kits are gonna' kit.   Kits are gonna' kit. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:09 am

OOC: Heeeyyy thar. Can Dew, like, adopt you and stuff? She's got an invisamate and now she needs a kit. Or something. :D

IC: Dewclaw entered the camp, back from hunting. She was hunting alot, lately, as it was getting colder and colder, which meant less prey for the Clan. Unfortunatly, she wasn't as successful as she usually was, and placed two skinny squirrels on the fresh-kill pile.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Kits are gonna' kit. 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
WhitePaw

WhitePaw

Clan/Rank : Thunder Clan Kit
Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Kits are gonna' kit.   Kits are gonna' kit. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:33 am

Whitekit sees Morningkit and heads over to her, acting carefree and happy.

"What are ya doin" Whitekit said

I'm alone again -mew
Kits are gonna' kit. BDuDcGRTzFZ~6DuT0Fvr4Kits are gonna' kit. Bani_s12Kits are gonna' kit. Support_bani_by_sugarpaw123-d4hi082Kits are gonna' kit. 0638ce7770708c944985bc6d594e3d2e-d35p5f2(Yes I draw..I suck but draw)Kits are gonna' kit. Qe4sg611Kits are gonna' kit. Solatorobo_stamp_by_pyrofrost1-d4kuvm6
Back to top Go down
Wildpaw

Wildpaw

Clan/Rank : thunderclan apprentice
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Kits are gonna' kit.   Kits are gonna' kit. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:44 pm

wildkit stubled over to whitekit who yesterday droped dirt on him "hi wats hapening"

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Kits are gonna' kit.   Kits are gonna' kit. EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:01 am

Ooc: @Dew: Sure! Go ahead!

IC:
Well seeing as it was early she didn't expect for everyone to be awake and going. So the kit was a bit taken back, not by the company but by the fact no kit ever seemed to be up at the time. Shaking a taby marked paw free of the leaf the kit purred at the new kits around her. "Practicing my hunting skills, I'm gonna' be the bestest warrior there eva' was!" The kit purred rolling on her back on top of the colorful leaves.

Seeing that a new kit was joining the scene and taking the attention away from her, Morningkit jumped up and started batting at another falling leaf. This would most deffinitely bring the attention back to her and possibly even show these kits that she was the better hunter. "Ha! I bet'cha can't do this!" She called out to the other kits, jumping up to catch a leaf and falling on her back. Oops, now that was embarressing!

Back to top Go down
Wildpaw

Wildpaw

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Kits are gonna' kit.   Kits are gonna' kit. EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:51 am

Wildkit herd moringkit's challenge "really?" he said "looks easy" then jumped on a leaf and shreded it he relized mornigkit was on her back "hahaha!" he laphed happy to be playing

Last edited by sythos on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WhitePaw

WhitePaw

PostSubject: Re: Kits are gonna' kit.   Kits are gonna' kit. EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:56 am

WhiteKit smiled when he heard the challenge, Jumping up and catching as many leaves as he can. "One, Two, Three" Counting as he catch them

I'm alone again -mew
Kits are gonna' kit. BDuDcGRTzFZ~6DuT0Fvr4Kits are gonna' kit. Bani_s12Kits are gonna' kit. Support_bani_by_sugarpaw123-d4hi082Kits are gonna' kit. 0638ce7770708c944985bc6d594e3d2e-d35p5f2(Yes I draw..I suck but draw)Kits are gonna' kit. Qe4sg611Kits are gonna' kit. Solatorobo_stamp_by_pyrofrost1-d4kuvm6
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Kits are gonna' kit.   Kits are gonna' kit. EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:28 am

Ooc: Sorry to interrupt, but this is bugging me a bit...

Wildkit please try to use better grammar when role playing. It's a little hard to read yours posts.

Also, you can't post anywhere until your creation has been approved, which it has not.

Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Kits are gonna' kit.   Kits are gonna' kit. EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:20 am

Dewclaw smiled as she heard the familiar voices of kits. She laid outside the nursery and watched the little ones show off to eachother, interested in seeing who would get tired first.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Kits are gonna' kit. 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Kits are gonna' kit.   Kits are gonna' kit. EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:20 am

Ooc: Ice, I understand that you are trying to help this new member out, but this member already knows that they need to be approved and posting here will do nothing except bump up your post count! I don't want to come off as rude, but maybe next time you can nicely help out this new member through a PM instead!

IC:
Morningkit frowned at the mocking kits around her. "Oh yeah, well your pounce was all over the place!" She mewed back deffensively flashing her tail in annoyance. Then, to prove the point on the right way to pounce, she jumped on the leave and twirled in the air in a clumsy manner. Still, in this kit's eyes it was better than what they could do!

Back to top Go down
WhitePaw

WhitePaw

PostSubject: Re: Kits are gonna' kit.   Kits are gonna' kit. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:40 am

WhiteKit continued to catch leaves,He ignored MorningKit, Than he missed one, fell upside down and landed on MorningKit

I'm alone again -mew
Back to top Go down
Wildpaw

Wildpaw

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Kits are gonna' kit.   Kits are gonna' kit. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:26 am

seeing the kits wildkit fell over laphing

ooc: I am approved lionstar and i will try but can't promise anything i almost failed grammer Embarrassed

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Kits are gonna' kit.   Kits are gonna' kit. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:36 am

Ooc: it's okay sorry about that ^ ^

Carry on.

Wildpaw

Wildpaw

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Kits are gonna' kit.   Kits are gonna' kit. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:52 am

ic:wildkit continued to catch leaves untill he bumped into a cat "hi!" he said to the white cat

ooc: lionstar your up

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Kits are gonna' kit.   Kits are gonna' kit. EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:12 am

Ooc: Lionstar is yellow x)

I'll join, since I don't join a lot of topics, but remember you can't control my character....What I am referring to is that you said I was in the topic and you bumped into me though I wasn't there...I'll play along this time though :)

Ic: Lionstar blinked in surprise, taking a step back. "Oh hello." He purred softly. Kits these days always seemed to be getting under cats' paws. Still, you can't help but forgive their young clumsiness that almost every kit is born with at first.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kits are gonna' kit.   Kits are gonna' kit. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kits are gonna' kit.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next