Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Grounded! >.<

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Grounded! >.< Empty
PostGrounded! >.<

I apologize for this, I really do, especially since I'm Skyclan leader.

Forgive me, as I will not be online for at least 9 weeks; aka more than a month. I'll probably be back on around Christmas time, when the next grading period at school is over.

What am I grounded for? Getting a "D" in Social Studies class on my report card. Hey, school gets tough...and I tend to lack effort, I admit. Of course I'm sneaking on over my Kindle Fire at the moment, as it's easy to pull off considering all I really NORMALLY do on it is read or listen to music; two things I'm allowed to do while grounded. This thing also has its own system of auto-correct, so sorry if a few things on here are weird x3

Another thing: This is a pain to type and even more of a pain to copy/paste anything without getting caught all at the same time, so I ask if members of sites I am on who also are active members on here, let others know of my absence on shared sites. You don't have to, but it would help out a lot.

On the bright side, since I'm banned from video games I have the time to catch up on excrrsize ^ ^;

Grounded! >.< Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzGrounded! >.< Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrGrounded! >.< Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaGrounded! >.< I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Grounded! >.< 1voydGrounded! >.< 2gy1qubGrounded! >.< One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksGrounded! >.< StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Grounded! >.< :: Comments

Anonymous
Re: Grounded! >.<
Post Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 15:47 by Guest
What should Skyclan do then? I mean yeah, Coldheart is deputy, but she has Larchkit, and it will be that Flamestar has disappeared! What should SkC do?
Echo
Post Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 15:54 by Echo
Uhmm, good luck with your exercises Stormi? Maybe, we grab our other warriors and get an army to protect us? /shot Just kidding, but maybe we can... Now, maybe we'll try to live. We still got the deputy, warriors, apprentices, MC and MCA right?
Sleepy
Post Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 16:14 by Sleepy
That really sucks Storm. Sorry to hear that.

And the deputy will carry out ceremonies even with a kit D8 Unless there is something else barring you from doing it...
Splotch
Post Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 16:16 by Splotch
Just do deputy things, Just say Flamestar is sick or something. If that is OK with Storm.
Stormi the Gummy
Post Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 18:13 by Stormi the Gummy
Fine with me. Thanks guys. Don't worry too much, btw, because I'll make sure to peek on my kindle every now and then, just no major posting or role playing for quite a while.

Kitty, try not to destroy Skyclan x3
Kes
Post Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 17:44 by Kes
Lol Kestrelpaw won't let that happen Fornowatleast.
Post  by Sponsored content

Grounded! >.<

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: