Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mallowkit is Being all Bored

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Mallowkit is Being all Bored - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mallowkit is Being all Bored   Mallowkit is Being all Bored - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 16:43

"It will, Snowpaw!" Mallowkit meowed with pride as he picked up the moss ball in his jaws, and puffed out his chest. "Becaush ShadowClan neeshs a medichine cat!" He smiled briskly as his words were muffled by the moss ball, barely making his words understandable. "Catch!" he mused, throwing it up into the air for Snowpaw to catch.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mallowkit is Being all Bored   Mallowkit is Being all Bored - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 18:21

Snowpaw nodded, and lightly batted it, making it bounce once, which gave it an extra boost. "Catch!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mallowkit is Being all Bored   Mallowkit is Being all Bored - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012 - 14:20

Mallowkit slid over to where the moss ball went and just barely caught it. He hooked his claw into a piece of moss hanging out of the ball and tossed it, smiling to Snowpaw.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mallowkit is Being all Bored   Mallowkit is Being all Bored - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012 - 14:27

Snowpaw jumped just in time, and she the ball hit her nose, causing a surge of pain to go through her, but she stayed quiet, and just gently passed the ball to Mallowkit, going a little bit higher.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mallowkit is Being all Bored   Mallowkit is Being all Bored - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012 - 14:51

Mallowkit hurridly caught the moss ball. Seeing that Snowpaw hurt her nose, he tilted his head. "Are you okay?" he asked, keeping the ball in his jaws.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mallowkit is Being all Bored   Mallowkit is Being all Bored - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012 - 15:14

Snowpaw crouched and put her paws over her nose. "It hurts! I don't think I am!" she said, "It's not your fault." she whispered, looking around. "Softwhisper! Sagestar!" she called, her nose pounding. She felt something like blood comming out of her nose,(It's possible for cat's to have bloody noshes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mallowkit is Being all Bored   Mallowkit is Being all Bored - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mallowkit is Being all Bored
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2