Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mallowkit is Being all Bored

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Mallowkit is Being all Bored Empty
PostSubject: Mallowkit is Being all Bored   Mallowkit is Being all Bored EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:45 pm

Mallowkit lazily flicked a moss ball across the floor, letting out a quick sigh. He had been doing the same thing all day... why couldn't Feathersong actually play with him? All she did was sit in her den and murmurr something about this cat named Flameheart... who was Flameheart?
Mallowkit shrugged and ran up to his mother, who was going on about that cat again.
"Mooooooooommyyyyy. Can we play?" He asked, pawing at his mother.
"Not right now," she meowed simply, only looking at her kit for a quick second.
"Why not?"
"Because I don't want to."
"But you never want to!" Mallowkit huffed, turning around and sitting, staring at the wall.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mallowkit is Being all Bored   Mallowkit is Being all Bored EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 7:55 pm

Snowpaw had been in camp that morning, and padded over to the small kit. "Hi, Mallowkit! Can I play with you?" she said, Mossball was her FAVORITE game!
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mallowkit is Being all Bored   Mallowkit is Being all Bored EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:19 pm

Mallowkit looked up at Snowpaw, suddenly cheering up. "Yeah! Finally!" he mused, dancing around for a second. "Feathersong has kept me in the nursery all day!" He smiled as he ran towards the moss ball and put it in his mouth as he ran out, laughing. "You can't catch me!" he yelled back to Snowpaw.

Feathersong suddenly glanced at Snowpaw as a tear fell down her cheek silently, and she closed her eyes painfully. "Flameheart... Flameheart..."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mallowkit is Being all Bored   Mallowkit is Being all Bored EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:40 pm

Snowpaw ran after Mallowkit, jumping in front of him and stopping him with her fluffy tail. "I'd be careful, young warrior. You almost tripped over that rock." she said, motioning to the rock about half the size of Mallowkit. She perked her ears hearing Feathersong, and she glanced over, reading the expression on her face, "I know you miss him, Feathersong. I can feel your pain, But your clan must come first. You have a kit now." she said. She then looked at Mallowkit. "Want to pause the game to hear a story about a great warrior who led Shadowclan when he had lost everything?" she said, preparing for her story. She did make it up, but quickly and with ease.

ooc: Darn... I need to watch how much I type.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mallowkit is Being all Bored   Mallowkit is Being all Bored EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:47 pm

Mallowkit dropped the moss ball and sat over by Snowpaw, looking up at her with a smile, his spotted pelt glossy and his big eyes shining at the apprentice. "I wanna hear a story!" he meowed.

Feathersong suddenly gave Snowpaw a look and stood up, her fur matted in a couple days from a lack of grooming since Mallowkit was born. She looked at the two for a brief second and nodded off wearily, grabbing a small mouse and padding to Sagestar's den.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mallowkit is Being all Bored   Mallowkit is Being all Bored EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:49 pm

Snowpaw chuckled. She layed down, and looked at the small kit. "OK, So, his name was Smallstar, he was taunted alot by the other leaders and clans at the gathering, because of his small size." she began. "But, when something bad happened..." she said, beginning to tell the plot. "I don't think I should go on, I think it will scare you too much!" she said, knowing that kit's do get scared easily.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Mallowkit is Being all Bored   Mallowkit is Being all Bored EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:03 pm

OOC: I'mma just stick mah nose in here real quick x3

Snow, you don't have to watch how much you type~ the more you type, the more descriptive you are; therefore the better the write you are becoming. Longer posts are great :D It also gives the other person(s) more to work with in their posts cx
Back to top Go down
WhitePaw

WhitePaw

Clan/Rank : Thunder Clan Kit
Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Mallowkit is Being all Bored   Mallowkit is Being all Bored EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:16 pm

(Sorry Clicked the wrong thing)

I'm alone again -mew
Mallowkit is Being all Bored BDuDcGRTzFZ~6DuT0Fvr4Mallowkit is Being all Bored Bani_s12Mallowkit is Being all Bored Support_bani_by_sugarpaw123-d4hi082Mallowkit is Being all Bored 0638ce7770708c944985bc6d594e3d2e-d35p5f2(Yes I draw..I suck but draw)Mallowkit is Being all Bored Qe4sg611Mallowkit is Being all Bored Solatorobo_stamp_by_pyrofrost1-d4kuvm6

Last edited by WhiteKit on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Mallowkit is Being all Bored   Mallowkit is Being all Bored EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:26 pm

[[ White, please don't post here, this is ShadowClan camp. You're a ThunderClan cat. Thanks. c: ]]

Mallowkit is Being all Bored PDt1Qqd Mallowkit is Being all Bored Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mallowkit is Being all Bored   Mallowkit is Being all Bored EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:06 pm

"No I won't!" Mallowkit huffed, standing up with his ears laying flat. "I'm not scared of anything!" he meowed bravely, puffing out his chest and looking up at Snowpaw with a smile and big, shining eyes. He sat down hurridly, still keeping his gaze on Snowpaw. "Now, continue with the story!"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mallowkit is Being all Bored   Mallowkit is Being all Bored EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:38 pm

Snowpaw chuckled, "OK." She looked at Mallowkit with big eyes. "Whenever something bad happened, Smallstar led Shadowclan to victory. But once, something very bad happened. Smallstar got very sick! How did he get sick? He ate a toad stuffed with deathberries." she said, "But, he lost his 1st life because of it. He still had 8 lives left, but he would have a hard time staying strong knowing he had lost one. He had just moved his mother and father, Brindlepelt and Oakberry, to the elders den, to only find that they had died the next morning. He stayed in his den for days, sad and lonely. He had no more kin, until he realized, his clan was his kin. He fought even stronger at battles, and never lost another life, until he died of Whitecough, only to find himself with less lives then Starclan had promised him! Instead of being given 9 lives, he was given 5. So, he really had only 5 lives left. He didn't know what to do with the rest of his lives, lead his clan more, or just kill himself altogether. There were more battles than usual, and many of his clan died. But, luckily, a small spotted tom named Mallowstep found many rouge kits, and Smallstar gladly welcomed them in the clan. Now, with many new warriors, there clan was strong again. He gave another life to his clan fighting in a battle, leaving him only with 1 life left. He lost his last life dying while fighting off a badger. Both the badger and Smallstar died, he died a sunrise after he appointed Mallowstep as deputy. So, Mallowstep became Mallowstar, and served his clan as well as Smallstar, and it's rumored that if you go close enough to the Jagged-rock, you can still here Mallowstar and Smallstar gathering the clan together." she finished. "And that, is the story." she said
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mallowkit is Being all Bored   Mallowkit is Being all Bored EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:07 pm

"Wow!" Mallowkit exclaimed, his eyes shining. "That's so close to my name!" he giggled, prancing around for a second.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mallowkit is Being all Bored   Mallowkit is Being all Bored EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:10 pm

Snowpaw smiled. "And he looks like you, too!" she said, giggling. "Now, how about Moss-Ball?" She said, happily.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mallowkit is Being all Bored   Mallowkit is Being all Bored EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:12 pm

Mallowkit laughed and ran out to the mossball, grabbing in his jaws and running to Snowpaw, quickly backing up about a fox-length before throwing it harshly, barely getting to Snowpaw because he was just still a kit. "I wanna be a Medicine cat," Mallowkit meowed randomly, nodding and smiling to Snowpaw.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mallowkit is Being all Bored   Mallowkit is Being all Bored EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:30 pm

Snowpaw smiled, dived under the ball sliding on her back, and she batted it lightly to Mallowkit. "I did too, but instead I trained to become a warrior. I hope your dream comes true!" she said, cheerfully
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mallowkit is Being all Bored   Mallowkit is Being all Bored Empty

Back to top Go down

Mallowkit is Being all Bored
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next