Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Badgering the Camp

Go down 
+2
Rainy
King Falcon I
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Badgering the Camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badgering the Camp   Badgering the Camp - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 14:49

OoC: So I'm controlling the beast that kills my leader. That must be a conflict of interest.

With one cat on its back and two at its legs, the badger could sense that it was thoroughly outmatched. With a low cry, it fell to one knee - the one that Duststorm hadn't torn apart - and then was treated to Falconfang's claws as the young warrior sliced them across one of its eyes. He dodged once more as the badger started swinging its arms wildly, yowling in pain and rage. At this point, the lumbering creature went into full spastic mode, rolling over onto its back and kicking out its legs. Raccoonheart was able to jump off its back to avoid getting crushed, but the creature was able to successfully send Stormstar and Duststorm flying; no serious harm was dealt to any cat in that attack, however.

With blood streaming down one eye, its other eye was as sightful as ever, and the creature saw a cat - Mintpaw - crouched in the apprentice den, away from the battle. Sensing an easy meal, the badger broke away from the fighting cats, nearly bowling Falconfang over as it headed for the apprentice.

OoC: Badge, if you're sure about your cat losing a life, you may want to be the one to intercept the badger. Heh... badge, badger... uhm, anyway... My apologies if anybody feels I'm controlling their cat(s) in these scenarios. Without the benefit of blow-by-blow play, I'm very limited in what I can do without doing such. I'm not going to deal any serious injuries to your cats unless it's a request, so don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Badgering the Camp   Badgering the Camp - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 14:50

Suddenly a silver blur flew out of the trees and latched itself to the badger's back. "I came as soon as I heard." Silverwhisper yowled, returning from hunting. He bit deep into the badger's back and neck, hoping to strike something vital.

(OMGSWUFTY2TEHRESCUE)

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Badgering the Camp - Page 2 DeQnfBadgering the Camp - Page 2 UTs4eBadgering the Camp - Page 2 CmOB3Badgering the Camp - Page 2 L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Badgering the Camp - Page 2 Swufty

Badgering the Camp - Page 2 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7404

PostSubject: Re: Badgering the Camp   Badgering the Camp - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 15:00

"NO!" There was a flash of grey as Stormstar landed on his paws and raced toward his apprentice. There was no way that he was going to lose another cat close to him. With a great huff, he rammed into Mintpaw to send the young cat rolling away, only he had been a tad to late for his liking. The moment Mintpaw was safely away, Stormstar had slid to a stop as his motion was sent into his apprentice. Turning to get to safely, he found the badger about a fox-length away him, closing in fast. His yellow eyes widen with fear as he suddenly realized that he had no time to escape. In the split second he had, he closed his eyes and got ready to face StarClan, knowing that he could do nothing to escape the badger's wrath this time, and he could lose one, or perhaps all of his remaining lives if it was StarClan's wish, hoping that they would be kind to him. His eyes suddenly peaked open as the sound of Silverwhisper appearing, praising StarClan. He lunched forward, slashing at the badger.

Occ: Awww, with that death-scene gone let think of a new one! Er...I guess the badger could knock Silverwhisper off of his back, then turn onto Stormstar or something and hit him hard on the head. A hard blow from a badger should be good enough to make Stormstar lose a life.

Badgering the Camp - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Badgering the Camp   Badgering the Camp - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 16:08

OoC: Swifty, that was beautiful.

The badger was caught by surprise when another cat latched onto its back - who knew there were still cats here? - and it desperately tried to get Silverwhisper off. The creature began to flail around and, while it wasn't able to detach the cat from its back, one of its wildly waving arms slammed down hard on Stormstar's head, smacking him into the ground. With one cat on its back and the rest advancing once more for another attack, the badger could see that this battle would not be won, so the lumbering creature pelted away as fast as its bulky body would allow it, finally able to knock Silverwhisper off as it rushed out of camp, over the hills, and out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Badgering the Camp   Badgering the Camp - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 16:16

Stormstar let out a small huff as he tried to leap backwards to escape the badger's failing limb. As a shadow suddenly appeared above him, his eyes flickering up to the badger that loomed over him as he saw the large black paw swinging straight for his head. "Oh, fox dun-" That was all the leader got out before the paw crashed into his head and caused him to fall to the ground like a ragdoll. Darkness started to appear around him as he tried to escape, but no matter how much the leader tried to stay awake, he was pulled into the darkness of death.

What is happening in StarClan the moment after this:

Occ: Annnnd Stormstar is out for the rest of this topic! I will post randomly perhaps if you guys end up moving him...

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Badgering the Camp   Badgering the Camp - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 18:02

Raccoonheart looked at the warriors, "Falconfang, Duststorm. I want you two to go follow it. If it has a den found out where it is, and if leaves the territory well need to warn the other clans. But overall I want you to be careful." Raccoonheart ordered. She looked over at Silverwhisper. "Check on Mintpaw. Make sure she is okay. As for Stormstar we have to wait for him to come back." She went over and sat by Stormstar. waiting for her leader to return.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Badgering the Camp   Badgering the Camp - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 15:37

Duststorm responded with a curt nod. He trotted to his old apprentice.
"Are you all right?" he asked simply.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Badgering the Camp   Badgering the Camp - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 16:26

Falconfang was standing off to the side, his head bowed and his eyes shut tight. The battle was over, but pain still coursed through his body, particularly his head. When he heard Duststorm ask if he was alright, he opened his eyes and looked at his former mentor: instead of one of him like there should've been, there were three of the older warrior standing side by side, and the brown-furred warrior gritted his teeth as another shot of pain went through his head like a sharp thorn. "I'm fine," he mewed gruffly to Duststorm, shaking his head once to try and clear his mind, but everything was still blurry; he couldn't let that deter him, though: they had a job to do.

"We need to go after it," he finally said, taking a few pawsteps forward - each pawstep making it feel as if the entire world was shaking around him - before stopping and waiting for the senior warrior to take the lead.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Badgering the Camp   Badgering the Camp - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 16:50

There was a soft moan from where Stormstar laid as his chest started to rise and fall once again. His head pounded, and he attempted to open his eyes but his eyes stayed shut as the simple sun-light burned to look at. "And that is how I lost two lives," he whispered, wishing he was able to tell Streamlight the rest of what had happen since her death, but he had been brought back a little to soon. His tail flickered sightly, as his ears perked for the slightest noise. "Raccoonheart?" he muttered as he finally got his eyes open, but everything a blur, his head sounding like war drums to him.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Badgering the Camp   Badgering the Camp - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 17:10

He lost two lives? Racconheart thought to herself. "Are you okay Stormstar? Can you stand?" She asked, her voice showing she was quite concerned.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Badgering the Camp   Badgering the Camp - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 17:18

"I'm fine, Raccoonheart..." The tom slowly tried to get on his paws and made a pretty good first attempt, but he ended up just falling to the ground as his legs gave out. "Er...I take that back, I don't think I can," he muttered, shaking his head to try to clear the dizziness. "Just give me a few seconds."

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Badgering the Camp   Badgering the Camp - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 17:26

"Okay, I sent Falconfang and Duststorm to check where the badger went. Hopefully they will report back soon." She mewed. "But as soon as you can stand you need to go to your den and rest. I can take care of things. I will take someone out hunter later, then I will send out a border patrol to check over the borders."

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Badgering the Camp   Badgering the Camp - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 18:16

"That's good," Stormstar muttered as he placed his head on his paws, waiting for the ringing to subside. When it finally did, he was able to get to his paws with a sigh. "That is much better..." he whispered, before a sudden wave of dizziness overtook him, causing him to stumble sightly. "I do think I may need to rest in my den..."

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Badgering the Camp   Badgering the Camp - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 19:36

There was a flash of emotion in Duststorm's eyes, but he did not act on it. Instead, the older tom nodded and turned to pursue the monster, glancing over his shoulder to make sure Falconfang was with him and not falling behind.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Badgering the Camp   Badgering the Camp - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 20:10

Falconfang hurried after Duststorm, following hard on his paws. With every step he took, another sharp thorn of pain stabbed through his head, but he was determined now not to let the pain get the best of him. The stench of the badger was overwhelming now as they followed its trail, but it was looking more like it had left the territory.

"We're almost to the border," he called out to his former mentor as they continued on the trail, but the badger was nowhere in sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Badgering the Camp   Badgering the Camp - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Badgering the Camp
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next