Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Poppykit needs help! D:

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Poppykit

Poppykit

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 26

Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 15:37

Smelling a cat coming,she automattically puffed up her fur trying to make herself bigger, fear scent rolling off of her. She watched anxiously as a grey she-cat walked through the entrance of the Medicine Cat den and towards her. Itching away slowly, she eyed her suspiciously." Wh-where am I?" She stuttered, wanting to run but her wounds preventing her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 15:42

"Your in the medicine cats den, kit its where sick and injured come to heal." she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Poppykit

Poppykit

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 15:48

After a few moments of eying the strange cat, waiting for it to attack, she finally decided that since the cat hadn't attacked and didn't seem to want to cause any harm, to edge closer and finally stop next to her."Sorry..." She said sheepishly, knowing she probably overreacted about the cat" What's your name?" She asked in a brighter tone.

ooc: Where's the clan leader btw? And who IS the clan leader? XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 15:52

"I'm Greypaw" she meowed

OOC: Frosty is who should be getting her furry butt on her right now
Back to top Go down
Poppykit

Poppykit

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 15:55

ooc: I just met her lol xD

bic: "Hi Greypaw!" She smiled kindly at her, losing the tough attitude as quickly as it had come.

ooc: be right back got to go to the store! D:
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 16:09

OOC: I'm the deputy so. e-e

Silvershade padded back over towards the den. "And i'm Silvershade, Greypaw's mentor." the she-cat mewed.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Poppykit

Poppykit

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 16:44

ooc: I'm sowwy I didn't know D: *huggles*

biC:Smelling the scent of another cat, she looked up at a grey and white cat, with pretty blue eyes. She had an era of kindness around her, and she automattically felt somewhat close to her." Hi there!" She smiled sweetly at Silvershade. It was weird being surrounded by so many cats, it was a new experience for her...then again EVERYTHING was a new experience for her. She couldn't remember anything about what happened before she came here, not even her own name. All of a sudden a thought came into her head. What if these cats knew who she was?Looking up hopefully at them, she asked" Also, do you know what my name is? I can't remember anything...I was hoping you might know."
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 17:40

Froststar padded in after Silvershade, just catching what Poppykit said. The she-cat frowned, the kit's words unsettling her. "Hello there. You said you don't know who you are?" The leader asked gently, in a concerned voice.

Poppykit

Poppykit

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 17:51

The small black and grey kit turned to the new she-cat and nodded sadly, her ears drooping."All I remember is waking up here with you guy-" She broke off, as her stomach made a loud growling sound,everyone hearing. Blushing brightly, she gulped"Oh uh...sorry." She said sheepishly. She hadn't noticed until now, but she was STARVING.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 17:53

"Froststar, a moment." The she-cat beckoned her leader outside. She explained what had happened, and then looked over at the kit. "Should we take her in?" she wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Poppykit

Poppykit

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 18:01

She watched as SilverShade and FrostStar walked outside, wondering what they were talking about but unable to hear them.
Back to top Go down
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Clan/Rank : Deceased RiverClan Medicine Cat
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 18:11

Morningkit pushed into the Medicine Den and looked at the kit. "Hi!" she exclaimed happily. "I'm Morningkit! I'm going to be trained to be RiverClan's Medicine Cat!" She always liked the sound of that and said it often.

Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 3 Tumblr_n0ib9shsZ01syqmyno1_400
Back to top Go down
http://thedestinyoftheclans.webs.com/
Poppykit

Poppykit

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 18:28

She smiled back, and said a little shyly" Oh hi! I uh...My name is..."She closed her eyes, focusing as hard as she could to remember,but nothing coming to mind" I don't know actually..."She said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Clan/Rank : Deceased RiverClan Medicine Cat
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 18:35

Morningkit frowned. "Oh well!" she said, brightening. "Im sure we can come up with a great name for you!"

Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 3 Tumblr_n0ib9shsZ01syqmyno1_400
Back to top Go down
http://thedestinyoftheclans.webs.com/
Poppykit

Poppykit

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 19:10

"Really?" She said happily"Like what?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Poppykit needs help! D:
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next