Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Poppykit needs help! D:

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 9:58

Unable to answer Greypaw still layed curled around the kit her breathing slowed but didn't stop.
Back to top Go down
Poppykit

Poppykit

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 10:01

The longer she was unattended the more blood she lost, and the closer and closer she came to death. She was already losing lots of blood, there was no time to spare, someone had to help. Her breathing slowing down dangerously, the kit struggled to live.
Back to top Go down
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Clan/Rank : Deceased RiverClan Medicine Cat
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 10:02

Morningkit went to the medicine den and looked through the small store. It was all just basics since there was no medicine cat and nobody knew the more advanced stuff. She grabbed some cobweb and went back. "Move your paws," she said to Greypaw quietly

Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 2 Tumblr_n0ib9shsZ01syqmyno1_400
Back to top Go down
http://thedestinyoftheclans.webs.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 10:04

Greypaw forced herself to move her paws trying to open her eye she had no more strength left, she just lay in the clearing, unmoving but alive.
Back to top Go down
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 10:07

Morningkit covered the other kit's wounds with a thick layer of cobweb. The blood slowly but surly stopped flowing. Morningkit went back to the store and grabbed some marigold. She went back to the kit and pulled off the cobwebs. Chewing the marigold, she put it on the wound, then wrapped it in more cobwebs. That would hold for a little while. Morningkit smiled at her handy work, proud of what she had done.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 10:09

OOC: Now drag Greypaw to her den cuz she blacked out
Back to top Go down
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 10:10

(um....im a kit....)

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 10:12

OOC: fine))
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 14:19

OOC: Jesus christ, I go to a movie and get a new headset and this happens >.>

Ela, you've just recently made your character, therefore Morningkit should barely know what was going on, let alone know what herbs are what.

bic;; Silvershade heard her apprentice yowling from afar while she was on patrol. She had raced back to camp, although she was actually very far away so she just now arrived and stuff. She saw a kit bleeding in the center of camp with Greypaw curled around her and Morningkit racing around with herbs. Her face turned to one of sheer horror as she ran up to the kit and saw how severe its' wounds were. The she-cat panicked, but then as she realized that Morningkit must have known what she was doing. She raced over to the medicine cat's den and quickly changed the kit's bandaging and added fresh marigold, which had already been soiled with blood.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 14:31

(i've been on for a week. You're a kit for two. Technically she is 3 moons old and fully capable of knowing some things. And grey asked me to post)

Morningkit was happy to have the help of a warrior. She sat down and watched Silvershade change out the cobwebs and marigold

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 15:45

OOC: I don't care. A 3-month old kit couldn't do too much realistically. My puppy is almost 6 months old and he's still a retarded little crap. e-e

The silver cat stood up, picked the kit up by the scruff and placed her inside the medicine cat's den on a bed of moss. "She should be fine, I think." the she-cat mewed.
Back to top Go down
Poppykit

Poppykit

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 14:40

ooc: D: I'm sorry I didn't mean to cause so much trouble :(

bic: The small kit was sleeping soundly,her bandages now changed, and laying on a comfortable bed of moss. She shuffled around uncomfortably every now and then, her wounds causing her pain, but for the most part she was good. She was lucky she had been rescued as quickly as she had, she could've died from blood-loss, or from drowning. This kit truly had to thank StarClan for this miracle.

ooc:Also, is it okay if I time skipped to the next morning after a while? Or should I just wait? :P
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 15:11

OOC: It's nothing. This happens all the time, im quite used to it x3 and it's fine.

Silvershade peered in the mc's den, seeing the kit still sound asleep. She was quite worried but hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Poppykit

Poppykit

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 15:29

ooc: Oh :D Well thanks, I feel better now x3

bic: Sunlight filtered in through the nursery, illuminating the medicine cat den,making everything brighter. A ray of sunlight shined onto a small black kit, whom was sleeping on a small bed of moss , when she suddenly let out a loud yawn, and squinted open her eyes. She started to get up so she could stretch, when she felt a searing pain in her side" Owch!" She winced, sitting back down with a thump. She looked down at where the pain had come from and saw blood stained bandages. Blinking in surprise, she stared at the wounds, not understanding what was going on. Where was she? WHO was she? Straining herself, she tried to remember but nothing came to mind.

Last edited by Poppykit on Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 15:33; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 15:32

Greypaw limped into the den, having most of her strength back she layed next to the kit "Good morning kit, I was worried you wouldn't wake" she meowed her blue eyes rested on her softly. "Though your lucky I found you and took you to my camp, which you are now" she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit needs help! D:   Poppykit needs help! D: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Poppykit needs help! D:
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next