Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Who I really am

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Who I really am Empty
PostWho I really am

I am sorry that it went so far I never ment that it would be like this. I am Foxkit, No one liked her so I made this account... Please understand and I really am a girl. I am so sorry, please forgive me. I don't know why people didn't like Foxkit but they liked Mink way better then her. Please don't ban me for what I did, I hope you understand. But if you want me to leave I will.

Who I really am :: Comments

Kes
Re: Who I really am
Post Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 17:25 by Kes
Traitor.
Sleepy
Post Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 17:29 by Sleepy
Kind of overdramatic.

We'll figure out what the punishment is... However minor it might be...
Kes
Post Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 17:33 by Kes
It's not over dramatic when you were this close...
Jay
Post Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 17:42 by Jay
You get 60 years in federal prison for your crimes, you scumbag. People like you make me sick.
Mink
Post Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 17:46 by Mink
D:
Sleepy
Post Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 17:48 by Sleepy
Jhell wrote:
You get 60 years in federal prison for your crimes, you scumbag. People like you make me sick.

No chance of parole, either. Enjoy Warrior Kitty Cat Penitentiary.
Stormi the Gummy
Post Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 17:48 by Stormi the Gummy
Wait...If he doesn't use Foxkit anymore, then she doesn't really have a second account, right? I mean she abandon it long ago. She only wanted to start over so people wouldn't judge her for her previous faults. Why would she be in trouble at all? o.o
Lion, I was close with Minkly too. He...or SHE was like a little bro to me. Guess a little sis now? x3 But that's the reason I'm on her side, and because I don't think there's a real problem at all o3o

(Gawd I have to get used to saying "she"when implying to Minkly)
Jay
Post Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 17:56 by Jay
The whole rule is so you cannot pretend to be two people. She had two accounts, but abandoned one because she pretended no one liked her like most new people do. So it goes against the rule, and we'll have to act on it.
May
Post Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 17:56 by May
Sadly I have no relation with Mink, but I believe she should have a second chance.

Although, even if I think this before knowing the truth;

who is Foxkit? :/

Stormi the Gummy
Post Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 18:00 by Stormi the Gummy
Jay: What May said...She had a reason to do it...I don't think she was pretending. She just truly believed people didn't like her.
Kes
Post Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 18:12 by Kes
I had the same reasons for making this account, but Sleepy forced me to tell people that I was Lion or a 10 day ban. It should be the same for everyone. I even deleted my other account too.
Jay
Post Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 18:49 by Jay
Yes, we understand that you went through a loophole. Thanks for telling us, Kes. We'll be banning you as well. :)
Sleepy
Post Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 18:55 by Sleepy
In case anyone protests, all three of your Lords and Masters have agreed to ban both Kestrel/Lion and Mink for five days. g'bye.
Kes
Post Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 19:47 by Kes
Wait. What?
Post  by Sponsored content

Who I really am

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: