Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blue cat in Camp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Blue cat in Camp Empty
PostSubject: Blue cat in Camp   Blue cat in Camp EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:59 pm

Coldheart led the little blue kitten into camp. She started showing the little one around. "Over there is the nursery, where I sleep for now," she said, "And when your 6 moons old, you'll move to the apprentices den, over there," she said, pointing to the apprentices den, "Then once your done training, you'll go to the warriors den," she said, "And if your hurt, you'll go to the medicine cat's den." she said, motioning over there. After finishing showing the kit around, she smiled. "Now, why don't we give you a name?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

Blue cat in Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue cat in Camp   Blue cat in Camp EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:07 pm

The she-kit nodded her head quietly at everything the cat was telling her. She then started to breathe in all of the new scents with her smokey muzzle, soon stopping to catch a fallen leaf with a similarly smokey paw.

Blue cat in Camp 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Anonymous

Blue cat in Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue cat in Camp   Blue cat in Camp EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Coldheart watched the kitten. "How about Bluekit?" she said. The small kit's pelt looked like a blue color.
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

Blue cat in Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue cat in Camp   Blue cat in Camp EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:12 pm

Bluekit's deep blue eyes lit up at the sound of it. "I love it!" she purred swaying her tail back and forth. Her stomach began to growl again and her body was taken over by shivers at the gust tat blew through the camp

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Blue cat in Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue cat in Camp   Blue cat in Camp EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:17 pm

"Bluekit it is. Coldheart was always good at picking names for the kits." Flamestar purred, following everyone else into camp.

Blue cat in Camp Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzBlue cat in Camp Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrBlue cat in Camp Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaBlue cat in Camp I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Blue cat in Camp 1voydBlue cat in Camp 2gy1qubBlue cat in Camp One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksBlue cat in Camp StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Blue cat in Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue cat in Camp   Blue cat in Camp EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:22 pm

Icepaw bounded up behind them, jumping on Flamestar.

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

Blue cat in Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue cat in Camp   Blue cat in Camp EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:24 pm

"S-So her name is Coldheart," Bluekit said, looking at the she-cat, "mine is Bluekit, and yours is?" she asked the tom cat

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Blue cat in Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue cat in Camp   Blue cat in Camp EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:25 pm

Coldheart purred. She saw the little kit shiver. She layed down and curled her warm tail around Bluekit. "Thanks, Oh, Bluekit? This is Flamestar. Leader of Thunderclan. Our medicine cat is Silentfeather. She's amazing." she said. "Larchkit!" Coldheart called. Larchkit came bounding up. "Yes?" Larchkit asked. "Larchkit? this is Bluekit. Bluekit, this is my daughter, Larchkit." she said. Smiling. "Hi!" Larchkit bounced.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

Blue cat in Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue cat in Camp   Blue cat in Camp EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:25 pm

ooc: *gomped*

ic: "I am Flamestar, the leader of Skyclan, which is where you are at the moment. Welcome to Skyclan camp." He meowed.

Flamestar fell suddenly as he was tackled from behind, and with a chuckle, pushed his apprentice off. "You're not a kit anymore, and it's becoming obvious." He teased lightly.

Blue cat in Camp Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzBlue cat in Camp Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrBlue cat in Camp Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaBlue cat in Camp I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Blue cat in Camp 1voydBlue cat in Camp 2gy1qubBlue cat in Camp One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksBlue cat in Camp StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Blue cat in Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue cat in Camp   Blue cat in Camp EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:27 pm

Coldheart chuckled. "He'll always be my boy." she said. "We've almost taken in every kit in the clan." she purred to Flamestar.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Blue cat in Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue cat in Camp   Blue cat in Camp EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:31 pm

Icepaw nommed on his ear. Then looking over he saw the blueish kit. "Hi! I'm Icepaw!" He said.

Anonymous

Blue cat in Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue cat in Camp   Blue cat in Camp EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:33 pm

Coldheart chuckled. "Icepaw, get off of Flamestar." she growled, playfully. "This is Bluekit. Bluekit, this is Icepaw." she purred.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Blue cat in Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue cat in Camp   Blue cat in Camp EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:34 pm

Icekit got off Flamestar and he purred. "Okay."

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Blue cat in Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue cat in Camp   Blue cat in Camp EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:51 pm

Silentfeather purred "My my Coldheart, you wouldn't mind if you take another kit right?" appearing from the entrance of camp with some borage.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Blue cat in Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue cat in Camp   Blue cat in Camp EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:53 pm

ooc: Minkly, you are not hated. You're like a little bro to me :3 *gomps*

ic: The leader got to his paws. "Coldheart is the deputy, but I'm not sure her name and personality quite match." He laughed. "Well now you've met quite a bit of our small clan. Are you hungry?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blue cat in Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue cat in Camp   Blue cat in Camp Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue cat in Camp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next