Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Little Blue Kit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

The Little Blue Kit Empty
PostSubject: The Little Blue Kit   The Little Blue Kit EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012 - 15:48

The little blue furred kit stumbled as she made her journey through the forest of towering trees. Her deep blues eyes wandered upward to their high branches, and her stomach growled in protest as the songbirds hopped about. The she-kit let out an over-the-top meow of mock pain and collapsed on the fallen leaves in a dramatic manor. That's bound to catch some cats attention... she thought to herself.

The Little Blue Kit 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Little Blue Kit   The Little Blue Kit EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012 - 16:06

Coldheart had gotten the privilege of going out of camp while Larchkit was doing kit things. She had heart the small kit's cry, and ran over to it. The scent of milk all over her. She ran over to the small blue kit, and started sniffing it for any wounds. Being a queen, it was now, an instinct. "Are you okay?" she mewed softly, finished sniffing the kit. She layed down, and looked at the small kit. "You look hungry." she said, softly.
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Little Blue Kit   The Little Blue Kit EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012 - 17:37

The she-kit bounced up immediately after being asked a question. "Wow! A real forest cat!" She piped up excitedly.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: The Little Blue Kit   The Little Blue Kit EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012 - 18:02

Flamestar poked his head out of the bushes nearby. "I thought I heard some one. Hello." He meowed gently with a warm smile at the kit.

The Little Blue Kit Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Little Blue Kit Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Little Blue Kit Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Little Blue Kit I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Little Blue Kit 1voydThe Little Blue Kit 2gy1qubThe Little Blue Kit One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Little Blue Kit StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: The Little Blue Kit   The Little Blue Kit EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012 - 19:14

Silentfeather had followed the two out of camp and mewed "OK, let me check the kit Coldheart. We should get to camp. This weather is getting chilier each day."

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Little Blue Kit   The Little Blue Kit EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012 - 4:11

She obeyed the three bigger cats that now seemed to come from every direction. What if there were more of them out there, with ill intentions? She looked at the faces of the two she-cats and the large tom. She had no other help since she had no mother, that she knew of, so going with these strange cats was the smartest decision.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Little Blue Kit   The Little Blue Kit EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012 - 14:28

Coldheart nodded. "Yes, Silentfeather." she said. "Don't worry, you'll be fine, little one." She said. "Oh, hey, Silentfeather? I have some extra milk to spare for her." She calmly said
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: The Little Blue Kit   The Little Blue Kit EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012 - 15:52

"You sure? You already had Larchkit and took care of other kits too. If you need, I can give you some herbs to help." She replied.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Little Blue Kit   The Little Blue Kit EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012 - 3:51

The little kit began to pick up on the scent of milk and other kits on the cat they called 'Coldheart' and rubbed her head against her leg. Just then she realized how cold it had gotten and shivered violently, drawing closer to the she-cat.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: The Little Blue Kit   The Little Blue Kit EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012 - 13:14

Flamestar looked at the kit, noticing it was cold. "Let's get back to camp." He meowed. Then in a more hushed voice to the kit, "You're welcome to come with us where there is warmth, food, and other kits to play with." He purred.

The Little Blue Kit Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Little Blue Kit Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Little Blue Kit Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Little Blue Kit I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Little Blue Kit 1voydThe Little Blue Kit 2gy1qubThe Little Blue Kit One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Little Blue Kit StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Little Blue Kit   The Little Blue Kit EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012 - 13:41

"I'd like that!" The kit purred in return to the large, tom cat above her. Raising her nos to the slight breeze she could smell some other cats with the same kind of scent that the other cats had, but they seemed a ways away or the scent was just old

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Little Blue Kit   The Little Blue Kit EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 6:41

Coldheart nodded. "I'm sure, Silentfeather. I'll come to you if I need it." She softly said, wrapping her tail around the kit. Once hearing it was time to leave, she gently got up. "Come on, little one." She purred. "I know someone who would love to meet you." She said, heading back to camp.

ooc: Topic over? I'll go make one in Camp. xD
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Little Blue Kit   The Little Blue Kit EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 14:54

OOC: Sure thing. But I'd like it if you started the topic, please

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little Blue Kit   The Little Blue Kit Empty

Back to top Go down

The Little Blue Kit
Page 1 of 1