Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Es tut mir Lied, WCC.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Es tut mir Lied, WCC. Empty
PostEs tut mir Lied, WCC.

Now, since I utterly despise drama, I'll try to put this a flatly-yet-not-rudely as possible: Face it.. WCC's glory days are slowly coming to end. It's been like a person, almost. WCC started off as a small child with a humble beginning, confused and entangled in a small, befuddled grouping of members, who had aimlessly been surfing the web for a place to satisfy their Warriors obsession.

Then, WCC gradually entered it's teen years-- An exciting string of events and encounters in which came with it's own issues and triumphs. Though it was difficult to expand and manage, the youth WCC somehow managed to push through.

Finally, after hard work and struggles, our beloved website grew into an adult-- It reached it's "golden age". There was a steady balance of members, and the longer you stuck with this place, the more tight-knit you became to this community of.. Oddities.

And then, things began to falter and slowly decline. People were fighting and leaving, and generally, the interest rate lowered in many of the older members, either because they were nostalgic of the past times this site had, or the plain fact that things were simply gettin to be uninteresting and bland. Nothing was going on.. It was like the site had been mortally wounded, and was slowly reaching poorer levels of health.

A small spark of hope was injected when a reboot was in planning. People started to flock back, and forums started to come alive with living topics once more.
For a while, all seemed hopeful-- The gaping wound in our website was in a healing state..
At least, that's what I thought.

Maybe a coupes weeks after the reboot or so, a realization dawned on me.. That this fighting sense to prop up the wounded limb on WCC was not enough. It would never be enough.
I came here a curious and willing kid, and I've beared with this place for almost two years. I made friends here, but let's not get sappy.. I just don't see anything lively about here anymore; just a couple of overly-peppy newbies and some moping old-timers, still attempting to cling to what's left of this site.

We tried too hard to get WCC going again, and ended up reopening the cut. People grow older and have less time and will to participate here, so we are faced with this untimely end to our hours spent on Warriors forums (well, most of us, anyhow).

I, for one, as of the day I joined this place, will not be returning. Why? I have a life now.. I'm in high school, I have a job.. I think you understand.

I'm sorry to ThunderClan, seeing as I was elected deputy, an I'm sorry to my friends, but it's time I left once and for all.

Bless your faces,
Dead.

Es tut mir Lied, WCC. I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Es tut mir Lied, WCC. :: Comments

Ebby
Re: Es tut mir Lied, WCC.
Post Mon 22 Oct 2012 - 23:16 by Ebby
You've been taking Sleepy's speeches to heart.
Peace out, bro.
Splotch
Post Mon 22 Oct 2012 - 23:19 by Splotch
This made me utterly depresed. -n- I was about to type a rant...*holds self back*
Ice Cream Zombie
Post Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 3:53 by Ice Cream Zombie
Goodbye Dead. I understand completely, and hope you have a good time in the real world.
Sleepy
Post Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 6:03 by Sleepy
My god.

I AM A MOPEY OLD-TIMER

Sad to see ya go, Dead. Good luck with... work and school and.. Responsibility.

*shudder*
Little
Post Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 8:25 by Little
Well, I understand too. Although, I'ma probably stay on WCC until it gets... really bad. But, bye, even though I never really knew you.
Responsibility...
I hate the real world DX
not fish
Post Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 11:29 by not fish
Man, it's is kinda creepy how close this is to Sleepy's most recent rant.. *only just saw that* XD

It's not like I won't slack off and spend a couple hours on video games and the computer once In a while, though.. Hehe. But sorry anyways, guys. It's time this lazy Canadian got off his arse.
Sun
Post Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 16:16 by Sun
Well Dead, hope to see you again :T I may not, if you seriously don't come back. But, it's been fun.
Flame
Post Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 18:52 by Flame
By Dead, I'll miss u! Hope to catch u on the c-box someday.
Ice Cream Zombie
Post Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 3:40 by Ice Cream Zombie
Well, bye Dead. I'm little sad that your leaving and a little upset that you left when you were deputy and had an apprentice who hasn't gotten any training yet but it's fine. I'm not being sarcastic at all, really. I swear :/

Anyways, Goodbye and hope you can check in every now and then. Have fun in the real world.
Swifty
Post Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 14:07 by Swifty
Sleepy wrote:
My god.

I AM A MOPEY OLD-TIMER

Sad to see ya go, Dead. Good luck with... work and school and.. Responsibility.

*shudder*

Jesus, if YOU'RE a mopey old-timer what does that make me? I'm even oler than you o_o

The only reason I stay is due to sentimentality. That's not even enough, you can tell from my activity.
Post  by Sponsored content

Es tut mir Lied, WCC.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: