Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gingerpaw's Assessment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Gingerpaw's Assessment Empty
PostSubject: Gingerpaw's Assessment   Gingerpaw's Assessment EmptySun 14 Oct 2012 - 15:17

Feathersong sat down by a pine tree near the camp, waiting for her apprentice to appear. She let out a sigh. Today was when Gingerpaw must use what Feathersong taught her, because it could determine if she could be a warrior or not. She had told Gingerpaw to meet Feathersong by the pine tree that morning, and she wondered if Gingerpaw was nervous. Probably not, she joked to herself quietly.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Assessment   Gingerpaw's Assessment EmptyTue 16 Oct 2012 - 8:30

Gingerpaw padded out of the camp towards Feathersong with pride showing in each of her features. She knew what today was, and she was ready for it. She reached her mentor with a few easy strides until she stood right in front of Feathersong, her height now almost matching the deputy's. She had grown an immense amount during her apprenticeship, and now it had really showed. "I'm ready, Feathersong!" She mewed with excitement coating her voice. "Let's do this." She then jumped down in a playful battling crouch as she waited for her mentor's instructions.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Assessment   Gingerpaw's Assessment EmptyTue 16 Oct 2012 - 15:23

Feathersong smiled, reliefed to see Gingerpaw so ready. I hope she doesn't get too cocky... "Alright, Gingerpaw," she greeted, purring. "Alright, you need to hunt four pieces of prey in the woods and bring them back. I'll be watching, but you won't be able to see. I'll be hiding in the woods watching." She stepped to the side, revealing the daylit woods to the apprentice, flicking her tail towards the territory, signaling Gingerpaw to go.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Assessment   Gingerpaw's Assessment EmptyTue 16 Oct 2012 - 21:01

The older apprentice glanced off into the territory with a slightly confused look. The assessment was just hunting? Well, this should be easy. Gaining a look of determination, she started off into the territory quietly until her voice filled the air. "Don't worry Feathersong, I won't let you down!" She meowed as she already started to sniff around until she was out of sight of the deputy. Letting her down was the last thing Gingerpaw wanted to do because that meant making her upset. She had come to adore Feathersong and it was her goal to become just like the deputy: strong and courageous while still doing what's best for her clan and actually being of some help. While on her dazed trek, Gingerpaw finally caught the scent of her first prey. It was a small mouse bundled up in a small pile of leaves as it looked for its own meal.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Assessment   Gingerpaw's Assessment EmptyWed 17 Oct 2012 - 14:53

Feathersong crouched down behind a large bush covered in white flowers. She peered out slightly as she saw Gingerpaw eyeing a mouse. Go slowly, Gingerpaw... She hoped the apprentice would remember her training.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Assessment   Gingerpaw's Assessment EmptyWed 17 Oct 2012 - 16:54

Gingerpaw quickly and quietly dropped into her own hunting crouch, making sure she had everything perfect. Her balance was just right, her tail was just right in the air, and she had made sure she was downwind. Now, all she had to do was strike. Instantly, she pounced, watching the mouse fall between her front paws before she landed on top of the poor furry creature, killing it with a swift knock on the head. Holding now in her mouth, she dug up a little bit of dirt and placed the mouse in the small hole before covering it back up to save for later. With a large smile on her face, the only thing she could think about was how proud Feathersong must be of her catching prey on her first try as she padded off to find something else.

Last edited by Shadow on Wed 17 Oct 2012 - 16:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15089

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Assessment   Gingerpaw's Assessment EmptyWed 17 Oct 2012 - 16:54

The member 'Shadow' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 6

Gingerpaw's Assessment Mistpe10
Gingerpaw's Assessment Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Assessment   Gingerpaw's Assessment EmptyFri 19 Oct 2012 - 14:13

Yes! Feathersong let out a happy smile as Gingerpaw caught her first prey.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Assessment   Gingerpaw's Assessment EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012 - 20:23

After searching around for a while, Gingerpaw came up on another scent trail. "Ha! I'll catch this one too!" she muttered joyfully to herself as she put her nose to the ground and started following the track. As she did so, she finally came up on a large toad; it was bigger than any others she had seen before. Preparing herself in a decent hunter's crouch, she readied her legs before giving a quick pounce for the toad. But, just as she thought, something was off. Her pounce was just a little too quick and thrown out there. As she lifted off the ground, the toad had already spotted her and hopped away just before Gingerpaw landed, it making a bee-line for shelter through the tall grass. "Fox-dung..." she groaned, giving chase.

Last edited by Shadow on Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 20:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Assessment   Gingerpaw's Assessment EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012 - 20:23

'Chance Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Assessment   Gingerpaw's Assessment EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012 - 13:57

Feathersong swiftly, silently followed Gingerpaw as the apprentice gave chase, with a slight frown.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Assessment   Gingerpaw's Assessment EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012 - 19:56

"I'll get it this time!" she meowed as she continued to follow the frantic toad in front of her. Gritting her teeth, she dug her claws into the ground, getting a good stance before leaping once more at the slimy creature, hoping that this time it wouldn't be so lucky and escape. Thankfully, she had timed it just right. She fell back to the earth from her grand pounce, landing right on top of the toad, killing it quickly with a fatal bite. As soon as she made sure it was dead, she smiled and buried it, thanking Starclan for letting her catch that frog. With a satisfied sigh, she then continued on to find yet another animal she could hunt.

Last edited by Shadow on Thu 25 Oct 2012 - 19:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Assessment   Gingerpaw's Assessment EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012 - 19:56

'Chance Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Assessment   Gingerpaw's Assessment EmptyFri 26 Oct 2012 - 16:18

Feathersong let out a releived sigh as Gingerpaw caught the prey.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Assessment   Gingerpaw's Assessment EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 21:05

As Gingerpaw continued, it took a little while to finally find another trail that her nose picked up. She had almost felt like stopping for a rest before the familiar smell of another frog not too far from where she was. Dropping again into a crouch, she stalked over to the frog and quickly pounced, becoming rather excited about catching something else. She was on a roll. Although, due to her excitement, she hadn't made sure that she was downwind to keep her target from scenting her. As she pounced the frog quickly reacted and hopped away, disappearing into the tall grass, not leaving much of a trace. "Mouse-dung..." she muttered.

Last edited by GLaDOS on Sat 27 Oct 2012 - 21:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gingerpaw's Assessment   Gingerpaw's Assessment Empty

Back to top Go down

Gingerpaw's Assessment
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next