Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Animation Team

Go down 
+4
Little
Splotch
Flame
Stormi the Gummy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3552

Animation Team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 21:38

I am not exactly sure that is free and able to use with out copy-write, I was told by pros, that this is the best one to use,

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 21:50

ok then.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012 - 6:32

Alright~

We just need to figure out a name for the series, the plot, and the characters.

Animation Team - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzAnimation Team - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrAnimation Team - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaAnimation Team - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Animation Team - Page 3 1voydAnimation Team - Page 3 2gy1qubAnimation Team - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksAnimation Team - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Aquarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012 - 15:02

1 character: Flamesong?
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012 - 16:01

Uh...Before we make characters, let's figure out bigger things. Like, are the characters going to be cats? Or something else? Or what?

Animation Team - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzAnimation Team - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrAnimation Team - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaAnimation Team - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Animation Team - Page 3 1voydAnimation Team - Page 3 2gy1qubAnimation Team - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksAnimation Team - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Aquarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012 - 16:06

Cats I think.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012 - 16:25

I am going to be gone for the day guys, so, let me put this in, Cats, defiantly. I think we need to work on the name, So I can get things going.Like my files, and the Youtube name. DO NOT USE ANY THING COPY WRITE. This will be a big problem if we want to be a partner with youtube. >.<

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012 - 16:38

Cats, okay. And no, we don't need to be a partner o-o That would probably just put in more work....and money. Unless you want completely amazing animation 2-second programs, we don't need to spend any money on this.

Warrior cats? Stray cat life? Before I think of a title, I need to know the basics o3o

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012 - 16:45

I am thinking, warrior cat, just like WCC, but with our own cats. Also being a partner with Youtube, GIVES us money, I am am not doing it for that, it gives us notoriety. Yes it would be work, but just for me. And, I think we should wait until we get a few subs. Youtube partners with who they think would and could excel at it, they also have to have a wide genre, so in case one specific thing collapses, they have a buck up kind of videos, to keep them up. So, in that case I think we should do the Warriors series, and off the side, bloopers, random memes, and perhaps How-to, videos.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012 - 16:51

Sure :3

Does that mean you'll have a separate channel for it?

Also, will be use the default clans or made up clans?

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012 - 16:55

Default, so we don't' stray too far from the real thing.
Yes we will have another channel X3

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012 - 17:34

Okay. I got an idea!

Each of us could think of characters for each clan. For example, I could do skyclan, you could do thunderclan, etc etc.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012 - 17:39

i would love to be an artist! i can really only draw side views of wolves and dragons but i can work on my cats! :3 its Cierra lol.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012 - 18:53

Cici, I know I invited you, but you need to make a creation and actually join the site if you want to post anywhere X3 Probably should have mentioned that, but I thought you would anyways.

And sure. We could use as many members as possible ^ ^

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012 - 19:36

Hey! We should do the Warrior series! Like, the actually books, and such. We should only do the first, original series though, and maybe some mangas, then do our own thing. o3o

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animation Team
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next