Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Animation Team

Go down 
+4
Little
Splotch
Flame
Stormi the Gummy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Animation Team Empty
PostSubject: Animation Team   Animation Team EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012 - 17:52

This may seem a little huge for my, and many others', tastes but I'd at least like t try this out!

So, how does this work?

Well many of you know we have many skilled artists on WCC. The team will have 4 artists: The main artist(The one who draws the character frame shapes), the Shader(The one who colors in the characters and then puts in shading), the background-artist(Puts in the background for each frame), and then the editor(the one who puts the frames together and makes sure they look good together, editing out any mistakes).

Then, there would be 3 animators: The main animator(The one who helps edit the actions, working with the editor, and creates the actual animation. Does a big part in editor job and makes sure the frames look good and neat, kinda like a tv animation), the minor animator(checks the final product and works with everyone on any mistakes to create the final, great product), and the back-up assistant(Say some one can't work one day, or we need extra help, the assistant would help with that).

There would also be a type of "manager" or "leader" to help guide idea for the plots and who or what the characters are and look like, but they aren't as important, considering anyone can think up a plot and share it with the rest of the team.

Now let's get into the steps:

1. The main artist would draw a lineart like this:
Animation Team I56q35

2. Then the Shader would mess with it and make it something like this:
Animation Team Wgqnaw (Excuse my suckish invisible shading XD This is why I would NOT be a shader)

3. Time for a background, Mr./Ms. Background artist :D
Animation Team Eal375 (Yes, I grabbed this from google images. I stink at backgrounds and I only got 20 more minutes on the computer)

4. Editor will then edit that sucky shading with the help of the animator and main artist, then the animator would put it all together and fix it up a bit more. No example.

5. The main animator can then throw in some extra stuff like maybe an opening that comes on at the start of each episode that they made before. The opening should always be done first. It makes things easier.

5. The product goes over to the leader and the minor animator who will then observe any small mistakes needing fixing to make it nice and perfect-ish, then the leader says it is approved and VOILA! FINAL PRODUCT ACHIEVED!

6. The leader then will put the video up for public viewing and DONE! :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick, video explanation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ELOfzXogxY&list=PL321A3245A0ECF9A2&index=13&feature=plpp_video

Yes, the video is by SSSwarriorcats fan animation. I'd love to try animating out. Sure, it would be hard, but once you get used to it, it can be fun :D The team for ssswarriorcats has said before the enjoy animating for their viewers and have a fun time doing it. Not that I need another animation team to quote they think it's fun in order to know it's pretty fun.

So there can be multiple people doing main artist, since a lot of us rather draw than animate(bold=doesn't have to be, but if there was it would make it easier so one person didn't have to work on every single episode by themselves). That's fine :3

If you'd like to sign up, just say so. I thought I'd throw this in a topic so people would get a chance to do stuff.

Oh and if I do manage to get a full team assembled, and we get a full animation episode done, casting calls for voices can go out to anyone whether they are on the team or not ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd think I'd like to be either a main artist or an animator, possibly an editor. Not so much a main artist, as my art isn't very good, but it's possible. You can have multiple jobs if you really want to, but....that might stress you out o3o

Animation Team Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzAnimation Team Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrAnimation Team Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaAnimation Team I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Animation Team 1voydAnimation Team 2gy1qubAnimation Team One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksAnimation Team StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

Animation Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012 - 18:50

Can I be an animator/shader?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Animation Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012 - 19:00

OOOH OOOOH Can I be line art? But what will the line art person have to do? all seens or one?
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

Animation Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012 - 20:25

Could we Perhaps post it on my Youtube? It is unused, and I have nothing to post in it, or I can create a new Youtube channel just for this. X3

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Animation Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012 - 20:29

Last seen Durr a hurr
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

Animation Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012 - 23:16

Grey, uh, what?! X3
I was thinking, if there wasn't a leader, I could do that, also if there is a leader, could I be like, the leader's assistant?I also can edit videos, and set up accounts, or what ever is needed from the 'web'. It is kind of hard to show what I mean. XD

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

Animation Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 3:30

Sure guys :D
Sure splotchy. My account has a ton of junk on it.
So, let me see if I have this right so far...

Flamey: Animator or Shader

Grey: Main Artist(The one who draws the lineart and sends it to the shader to be colored and shaded)

Splotchy: Leader or editor

Stormi: Editor or animator

Now do you guys want multiple things, or do you want one or the other? Notice how I put OR for default o3o

Animation Team Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzAnimation Team Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrAnimation Team Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaAnimation Team I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Animation Team 1voydAnimation Team 2gy1qubAnimation Team One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksAnimation Team StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Aquarius Dragon

Animation Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 4:06

I can do both.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Animation Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 12:52

Okay fine my me. In that case, I think I'll be an editor and a main artist, that wway there isn't just one if Grey wants to be it.

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

Animation Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 13:19

just reminding every one, doing this takes alot of effort and hard work, we can't just drop out just reminding every one. ;3 Also, any one have an Idea for a name? I have so far:
WCC Animation

XD

Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Aquarius Dragon

Animation Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 13:33

Hows about...Flying Badger Moles! Lolno XD Shadows of the Wild?
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

Animation Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 13:35

NO, because it has nothing to do with WCC...and even if we didn't want to do something with WCC, I don't really like it, XD but good shot, We should try to do someting with all of us...

Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Aquarius Dragon

Animation Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 13:37

hmmm, Flaming Splotches from the Greying Storm? Loljk. Then, Warriors of The Clans?
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

Animation Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 13:42

Flaming Splotches from the Greying Storm was an ok title. XD we should go along those lines.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Animation Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 13:46

Wait wait ;3;

So like, we have to think of a plot first. Splotchy is lead, so if you have a series idea, send it to her. We don't have to do warrior cats, you know XD

I'm pretty good at drawing wolves o3o But that's just an idea.

One more try for role count:

Editors: Splotchy, Stormi

Main Animators: Flamey, Stormi

Artists: Stormi, Grey

Shaders: Flamey

Background Artists: None yet

Minor Animators: Stormi

Assistants(opptional): Stormi

Leader: Splotchy

If you notice I put my name in a lot of them, that's because it's only us three so ar. People can still volunteer to join, but if no one does, I'll help fill in the spots. I'll check facebook too for my friend, Cierra, who actually joins a lot of sites. I can see if Pate(She used to play Dispare on here, old cannon) wants to help too. Both of them love animating, and they both have accounts on WCC(Cierra never made a creation though XD).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animation Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animation Team   Animation Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Animation Team
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next