Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

EHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

EHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND! Empty
PostSubject: EHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND!   EHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND! EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012 - 7:57

I was getting coal from a cave I found and I was on peacful, and suddenly I'm shot at! I look around and find two arrows in the stone and theres one thing that I recall that shoots arrows "Skeletal archer!' I got so freaked out I left it was freaking scary!!! T.T
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3561

PostSubject: Re: EHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND!   EHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND! EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012 - 9:56

I suggest looking at the options again. Also, Skeletons are always achers, so we just call them skeletons.o3o

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: EHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND!   EHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND! EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012 - 12:50

What is this about? DX

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: EHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND!   EHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND! EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012 - 12:52

Little wrote:
What is this about? DX

Minecraft maybe? When I saw the title I thought it was serious. Obviously not.

Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: EHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND!   EHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND! EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012 - 13:10

Oh please. The skeletons are a minor problem when you get used to them. Heck, creepers turn into a minor problem after you get used to hardcore. The only challenging-ish enemies you don't want to fight would be Ghasts, Blazes, Endermen, Mama Slimes, Magma cubes, Zombie Pigmen(When in groups), Cave spiders(THE ANNOYING POISON), Silverfish(I hate these so much), and for some people....regular spiders :D

Even the Enderdragon is really easy....that is after you go through the ugly process of getting rid of all the little health cube things. All you have to do then is side-step, shoot an arrow, side-step, shoot an arrow, side-step, etc etc.

But I guess that's not the point. I see what you're saying. It freaked you out because you thought you were on peaceful and got hit by a skele. Like Splotch said, double-check your mode. You most likely aren't on peaceful if you are getting attacked by enemies(besides wolves, which I'm pretty sure spawn in peaceful too, but they only attack you if you decide to "pet" them).

EHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND! Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzEHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND! Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrEHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND! Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaEHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND! I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
EHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND! 1voydEHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND! 2gy1qubEHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND! One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksEHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND! StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: EHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND!   EHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND! EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012 - 13:37

Petting wolves always ends in friendship and happiness.

EHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND! Draft_lens19229427module157895010photo_1332529185Aa

EHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND! I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: EHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND!   EHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND! EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012 - 13:39

...Which is why you don't "pet" wolves :D

This has been obvious-yet-fatal-facts-you-better-listen-to-because-they-are-fatal with Stormi an Sleepy

/shot

EHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND! Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzEHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND! Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrEHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND! Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaEHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND! I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
EHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND! 1voydEHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND! 2gy1qubEHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND! One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksEHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND! StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND!   EHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND! Empty

Back to top Go down

EHHHHHH SOMTHING SCARY HAPPEND!
Page 1 of 1