Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube Empty
PostSubject: I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube   I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 7:36

Ok I am mad about this go look at the soldier side by silver the puppy if you watch all the episodes to Ginga densetsu weed and then watch it again it reveals that it ripped it off using it for his or her own ideas and doesn't say it is theirs I was absolutley outraged! I love ginga and I used to like Silverthepuppy but not anymore I say again she copied it and never used her own ideas! 0:36 is HOUGEN laughing from GDW 1:24 Weed avoiding Kyrisho or Thunder 1:32 Jerome killing Thunder and lector 1:58 mourning the kai-brothers sons1:56 Weed panting while facing Hougen 2:01 Akame's comrade running and diving a suicide trap with the ninja dogs she just topped it off so no one would recgnize 2:07 beating up blue's gang 2:09 the two main generals and hougen in intro 2:25 Mel defening gajou 2:41 fighting random dog. 2:25 weed jumping ontop of Jerome for murdering lector and thunder 3:00 Weed or cross yowling with someone clamping onto neck. thats it.
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube   I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 14:06

I saw that, but the one I saw they were cats from the books o3o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14hIvQ2k1cc

Yeah defianately cats from the books...

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube LickingIcon02I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube   I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 15:11

She used the cat characters to 'immitate' the dogs from the show.
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube   I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 15:33

ooooh makes sense. But if she edited it, then it sort of is her's. However, she should have included the part that would say something like, "Credit to original by [insert creator name from the thing she took it from o3o]" THEN it would be legit .3.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube LickingIcon02I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube R22lw8
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube   I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 15:36

But I do not like the fact she never used her own idea's I do not like it when people don't use their own idea's it makes the creators work not get credit.
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube   I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 15:38

Exactly what I said/meant ouo
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube   I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 15:39

-.- yet I still do not forgive her she ruined my fav anime -sniff-
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube   I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 15:52

-sniff- Le don't cry D:

You can still watch the real one o3o

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube   I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 15:56

It won't be the same because of her!
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube   I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 15:59

Alrighty then o3o....

Sorry, but at this point I don't know what to say to make you...less...upset .3.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube   I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 16:03

It's ok
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube   I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 16:50

Sorry if I sound rude, but..

I don't know how you get upset over an anime...

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube   I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 16:54

I love it! 0hugs creator and anime weedo-
Back to top Go down
SilverThePuppy

SilverThePuppy

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube   I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube EmptySat 12 May 2012 - 13:44

Funny that I run into this. I'll have you know that I did in fact credit that I reffed from Ginga, from the first edition of the description, and I quote, "Oh, and I'm pretty sure you can tell where I refrenced from Ginga. -3-". Though I did not give specifics (since as I stated it is obvious) I DID give credit. Also, your information is incorrect. I only reffed from Ginga TWICE in the video, those being 1:23-128 and 2:06-2:09. The other points you pointed out are completely wrong and ridiculous. The Tigerclaw scene was simply Tigerclaw laughing. GDW does not own a laughing sequence, for Christ's sake. Willowpelt's death scene was not reffed either, there is NO direct correlation between the two at all, only that it's a murder scene. The rest of your pointing out fight scenes and PANTING scenes, for crying out loud...that's ridiculous. Simply ridiculous. I did not ref anything else besides the scenes I indicated. Just because GDW has frickin' panting scenes and crying scenes does not mean that no one else can put a panting or crying scene in their work. Now, I'd appreciate it if you would stop spreading false statements to people around the internet about my work. This is quite upsetting.

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverthepuppy
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube   I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube EmptySat 12 May 2012 - 14:47

Hi Silver. Welcome to WCC.

Before you post in other places, I'm going to ask you to make a cat creation. Thanks ^^

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube   I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube Empty

Back to top Go down

I got somthing to tell you about Silverthepuppy from youtube
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next