Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

As the dawn falls somthing arises

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

As the dawn falls somthing arises Empty
PostSubject: As the dawn falls somthing arises   As the dawn falls somthing arises EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:28 am

(Made up) WindBreeze, an Senior warrior stalked outside of the camp through the nettles the mud spreading onto her pads with every step, Her tail held high "I'm going to go say hi to some rouges but no one should know"she thought and she mumbled a bit of a laugh noticeing a bit of a ryhm. Windbreeze flicked her ears and stayed high alert hoping no one was following they should've gotten up when she walked out.
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: As the dawn falls somthing arises   As the dawn falls somthing arises EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:37 am

OOC: Grey- you need to start as a kit. You also can only roleplay as your approved character.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: As the dawn falls somthing arises   As the dawn falls somthing arises EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:44 am

But I'm soo bored I have no one to rp with So I'm waiting to be apprenticed in 4 stinking days till I can rp T.T))
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: As the dawn falls somthing arises   As the dawn falls somthing arises EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:48 am

OOC: You can still rp as a kit, but only in SC camp. I'm sorry, but those are the rules.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: As the dawn falls somthing arises   As the dawn falls somthing arises EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:54 am

but its no fun without siblings and parents no one will be my parents or siblings
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: As the dawn falls somthing arises   As the dawn falls somthing arises EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:55 am

OOC: Did you make a parent finding topic yet?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: As the dawn falls somthing arises   As the dawn falls somthing arises EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:09 am

already did no response
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: As the dawn falls somthing arises   As the dawn falls somthing arises EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:11 am

OOC: Well even without parents or siblings, you need to follow the rules of our site. If you break the rules too many times then you will be banned.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: As the dawn falls somthing arises   As the dawn falls somthing arises EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:24 am

I always understood I'll have to wait in silence for 4 days
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: As the dawn falls somthing arises   As the dawn falls somthing arises EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:24 am

OOC: Okay thank you ^_^

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: As the dawn falls somthing arises   As the dawn falls somthing arises EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:14 am

Well unfortunately one of the requirements to become an apprentice is to roleplay at least once. In order to create a successful topic, you can always just simply say something like this:

Greykit padded out of the nursery completely bored. There wasn't anything to do inside so she went to find someone to play with.

But you must remember that you can only roleplay as the cat you created and not any other cat. And I'm sure that if you post correctly, someone will definitely join you :3 such as Coon who roleplays Dawnkit~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: As the dawn falls somthing arises   As the dawn falls somthing arises EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:35 pm

I think I roleplayed once But someone didn't let me
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: As the dawn falls somthing arises   As the dawn falls somthing arises EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:02 pm

I believe that's because you weren't approved by the admin at that time but now that you have been, you can roleplay now :3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: As the dawn falls somthing arises   As the dawn falls somthing arises EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:14 pm

at the time I was accepted
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: As the dawn falls somthing arises   As the dawn falls somthing arises EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:18 pm

Hmmm... well then how about I make a new topic and you can join it??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As the dawn falls somthing arises   As the dawn falls somthing arises Empty

Back to top Go down

As the dawn falls somthing arises
Page 1 of 1