Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This Be Frogglyness The Swampblood 8DDD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

This Be Frogglyness The Swampblood 8DDD Empty
PostThis Be Frogglyness The Swampblood 8DDD

Hi guys! You know who this is O3O

So, I'm on A TON of forums. Like, 8. However, I've left all the inactive ones, so now I'm only on 3. Actually for one of those three, I've been the only member online for about 2 months now ;3; But I really love that site so I've checked in everyday knowing no one is ever going to be on but I keep myself on the "Members online in the last 24 hours" list <( 0 u 0 )>

Here's what I've been on(In order of what I've been most active on. First being most active):

1. Pokemon Azure

2. Warrior Cats Of The Forest

3. Warrior Clan Cats

So, yeah. However, I'm not finding WCC to be very fun anymore. I still like Warriors, but I mean this site has lost my interest ;3;

I'm still and always will be very active on WCF and PA, but I'm going to cut down onto just those two. Basically, I'm leaving WCC

Thanks for being good friends. If you want to contact me, email me at bluebirdsnail@yahoo.com or pm me on one of the other two sites. I won't even be checking pms on here anymore. Just leaving.

So, again thanks for everything. I really hate to leave rc without a medicine cat, as of course I'll always be the best RC medi |D /shot (loljk)

I will create ONE last topic. Frogfoot's death topic. Anyone can post, but I'll only have one post in there, then I'm gone.

Bye!~

--Froggly The Swampblood 030

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

This Be Frogglyness The Swampblood 8DDD LickingIcon02This Be Frogglyness The Swampblood 8DDD R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

This Be Frogglyness The Swampblood 8DDD :: Comments

Stormi the Gummy
Re: This Be Frogglyness The Swampblood 8DDD
Post Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 8:47 by Stormi the Gummy
Oh no Frogz! Well bye anyways I guess....thoughI'monmoreforumsthanyou
Darky
Post Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 9:27 by Darky
*sniff* Bye Froggly *sniff*
May
Post Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 9:53 by May

Get a skype.

//sob
Mossy
Post Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 10:04 by Mossy
bye fwoggwy- ohwait. i'm on wcf too. but it's still sad. iui
Ice Cream Zombie
Post Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 18:43 by Ice Cream Zombie
May: He can't use skype. Our mom doesn't let him because he is too young.
May
Post Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 19:16 by May
That's dumb ;_;

I'll make him talk through Stormy ;3;
Sleepy
Post Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 20:04 by Sleepy
Frog. You have responsibilities here D;

I don't see why Pokemon Azure would take up so much of your time that you'd need to ditch WCC for it. It's not like it has a million active members who need your undivided attention for a bunch of topics and chatting at once. Hell, it only has 16 in the first place and it look like you and Dark are the only ones that get on. And if that WCF is the same one I'm familiar with, then that might be understandable. But the fact is that I'm sure you could divert your time away from it for a couple of seconds to do your job on here.

This all just seems an excuse to ditch the site. If you don't find it fun, fine. But wasn't the point of our reboot to try and find ways to make WCC more fun for everyone? xP You could of course try to communicate with us why this has lost your interest and try to suggest how to keep this from happening.

Also, you're leaving RiverClan without an active full medicine cat. Maybe your apprentice is having too much fun on Beata to do what she signed up for and be active for RC's sake (like a certain someone else), but she, or any MCA that takes her place, have to be trained by a foreign MC now. Already.

Just... Bearpaoihgjrapoiuhdf >n>
Ebby
Post Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 20:08 by Ebby
Actually, I know Lilac has gotten less active on here because Frog is so slow in answering the topics. I've heard her say so. Don't assume things, Sleepy.

I think we're all just pretty swamped from school and real life, but he's right. You signed up for the position, you shouldn't throw it away so lightly. If the roleplay is too "boring", then why are you complaining and quitting instead of finding ways to make it otherwise.

Did everyone's muse just take one deep breath and die at once?
Little
Post Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 13:35 by Little
Bai D:

This Be Frogglyness The Swampblood 8DDD

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: