Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Night and Cedar's Battle Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Night and Cedar's Battle Training Empty
PostSubject: Night and Cedar's Battle Training   Night and Cedar's Battle Training EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012 - 15:04

Quietly, Sagestar waited in the soft, mossy clearing that would serve today as the training ground for his apprentices. He glanced up at the sky and noted the moon. The gathering would be rapidly approaching. Time flew by so fast. It would be important that they knew how to defend themselves as soon as possible, and more - of course. War was, after all, ShadowClan's trademark.

Night and Cedar's Battle Training PDt1Qqd Night and Cedar's Battle Training Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Night and Cedar's Battle Training   Night and Cedar's Battle Training EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012 - 17:37

OOC: We aren't done our border patrol yet. DDD:

Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3550

PostSubject: Re: Night and Cedar's Battle Training   Night and Cedar's Battle Training EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012 - 18:26

ooc: I thought we can make many topics at once. ono.

ic: Nightpaw trotted up to Sagestar, her eyes shining with anticipation." What will we be doing today?" She asked, suddenly she sat up and started grooming her side where an itch appeared.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Night and Cedar's Battle Training   Night and Cedar's Battle Training EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012 - 19:18

ooc;; Yush, It's fine. cx I just wanted to pick up le training.

bic;;

"I'm going to teach you how to fight like a warrior." Sagestar meowed down at Nightpaw, his emerald eyes shining in amusement at the she-cat's eager excitement.

Night and Cedar's Battle Training PDt1Qqd Night and Cedar's Battle Training Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Night and Cedar's Battle Training   Night and Cedar's Battle Training EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012 - 19:30

Cedarpaw appeared from some random area. "Oh yes! Fighting!" he exclaimed. "The epitome of apprentice training!"

Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Night and Cedar's Battle Training   Night and Cedar's Battle Training EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012 - 20:39

Nightpaw laughed and turned to Sagestar."Are we going to learn the belly strike?" She ran forward and slid on her back lashing out at air in a fake mimic of a attack.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Night and Cedar's Battle Training   Night and Cedar's Battle Training EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012 - 22:22

Ohyus, Cedar. And we'll have to work really up close and personal for this. Fair warning, it's going to be rough. ;D /shotdownforeverplz.

lolno. Sagestar nodded at Cedarpaw and held back a look of amusement at Nightpaw. "You mean the belly rake?" The leader nodded, "Of course. But let's start with the basics. Get ready you two. I want you both to imagine you're enemy warriors."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Night and Cedar's Battle Training   Night and Cedar's Battle Training EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012 - 7:33

Nightpaw leaped on Cedarpaw with out warning. She pined his hind legs with one paw and her other forepaw pushing on his forepaws, trapping his paws from moving. She took a step back and kept an eye on Cedarpaw, for any thing he can through at her.

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Night and Cedar's Battle Training   Night and Cedar's Battle Training EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012 - 16:10

"Hey! No Fair! He just said that!" hissed Cedarpaw, squirming. He finally got a paw loose, and batted it against her ankles in a sweep.

Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Night and Cedar's Battle Training   Night and Cedar's Battle Training EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012 - 16:40

Nightpaw battered his paw back with her front paws releaseing him., if he did the same, they would end up sissy fighting.

((;D lul))

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Night and Cedar's Battle Training   Night and Cedar's Battle Training EmptyFri 28 Sep 2012 - 13:53

The tom couldn't help but let out a small laugh. "I appreciate the enthusiasm, Nightpaw, but the battle doesn't start until the cat in charge gives the signal." He said so even as they were tangled together, "Alright, back away you two. Cedarpaw, brush it off."
The gray tabby looked at the two apprentices thoughtfully. Ahem. If ya'll wanna slip some character development in, now would be the perfect time - like Night and Cedar's different body builds or how they're thinking of fighting - to make this more interesting. o3o

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Night and Cedar's Battle Training   Night and Cedar's Battle Training EmptyFri 28 Sep 2012 - 16:10

Nightpaw jumped up and backed away from Cedarpaw. Her fur was very fluffy, so it wouldnt be easy to get a good bite in.She has a smaller body build, so in a battle with strangth, she wouldnt do well.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Night and Cedar's Battle Training   Night and Cedar's Battle Training EmptyFri 5 Oct 2012 - 15:27

"Alright, Nightpaw, I want you to try a basic move - front paw strike" Sagestare meowed to the monochromic she-cat. "Keep light on yojr toes and wait for the opening to strike. Cedarpaw, I want you on your guard. Watch her carefully [strike]since you won't post[strike]"

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Night and Cedar's Battle Training   Night and Cedar's Battle Training EmptyFri 5 Oct 2012 - 15:54

ooc: lol Ebs, fail.
ic: Nightpaw turned to Cedarpaw.She waited for an opening in Cedarpaw's movements. Her eyes narrowed and she was light on her pads, and she kept her head low to the ground.

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Night and Cedar's Battle Training   Night and Cedar's Battle Training EmptyFri 5 Oct 2012 - 19:07

Cedarpaw focused on her movement. He was ready to act on a mistake she made, and gain some praise from Sagestar.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night and Cedar's Battle Training   Night and Cedar's Battle Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Night and Cedar's Battle Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next