Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Going on retreat!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

Going on retreat! Empty
PostGoing on retreat!

As you are reading this, or at least as I type this, I am packing my bags. For what, you may ask and that I shall tell you one simple word. Retreat. Now, now, I am sure some of you have no idea what Retreat is, but it what it sounds like. Freedom, a retreat from school and our everyday lives to go to a camp and spend time with each other and God. While the teachers are coming, I'm planning to have fun with them... Like putting sticks in their beds (I would never do sucha thing but a high schooler did it once) Now you are maybe wondering what this has to do with WCC, and well the truth is that I shall be without internet for two days. I leave tomorrow at 2:30, right after my final hour in school and I shall not be returning til Friday around 3:00. So til then I say farewell.

And please note I am really sorry 'bout being inactive but school is keeping me so busy, and I am mostly sorry to Running as I should be on to post on your training almost everyday yet I spend my times reading fanfics... I will try to be more active, and I beg WindClan to bare with me.

~Badger

Going on retreat! ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Going on retreat! :: Comments

Little
Re: Going on retreat!
Post Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 14:43 by Little
Have lots o' fun, Badgerino ;u; *Felt like saying that*
Darky
Post Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 5:36 by Darky
Have fun Badge!
Honey Badger
Post Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 11:35 by Honey Badger
Well, I am back! Retreat was great! We got to watch a sun-set at the beaches of Lake Michigan and we even got to have a campfire on our first night at the camp. Well it is indeed nice to be back, I do somewhat miss it. I grew closer with my friends and even some of the kids that were in a higher grade then me.

It was nice to be care-free there. We had no homework to worry about, just planning what we would do during our free time. During our chapels throughout the day, it was hard listening to some of the 12th graders past, and one of them couldn't stop crying during her story. I never thought of things like that going on like that, but hearing them, I realized that not may people have lives that is near-perfect like mine so lucky I am to have friends like you guys. I guess I took you guys for granted, and well... I'm planning to try to get on more.

I am very sorry Running for slacking on your training, and I am sorry to everybody for not being the leader I should be. It has been my choice to be inactive, and I shall try to stop that.

It is very nice to be back home and it is great to see you all again.
Little
Post Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 16:25 by Little
Welcome back, Badge! That sounds like alotta fun!
Sleepy
Post Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 21:42 by Sleepy
Wb :D
Anonymous
Post Sat 22 Sep 2012 - 6:22 by Guest
WB.... Even if I don't know who you are. :'D
Post  by Sponsored content

Going on retreat!

Page 1 of 1