Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Seeing the kits :D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Seeing the kits :D Empty
PostSubject: Seeing the kits :D   Seeing the kits :D EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:36 am

It was close to the middle of the night when Gingerpaw made her way towards the nursery. The kits should be pretty awake during this time of night, and since Feathersong said they were going to take a break from training today, the pale ginger she-cat decided she was going to take a visit to the nursery to see the kits who were left in there. When she got to the entrance, she glanced in to see how small it looked now. What a difference the apprentice's den was! She felt proud to be a step up from being a kit now, but that didn't stop her from acting like one. "Hello? Are any of the kits awake?" She called in, hoping for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the kits :D   Seeing the kits :D EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:39 am

A tiny white kit with a cream tail was curled up right beside the enterance. She awoke and shyly walked out. 'H-H-Hi.' she quietly said.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the kits :D   Seeing the kits :D EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:47 am

Gingerpaw quickly turned to look at the small kit who looked somewhat similar to the apprentice herself. "Hello there! I'm Gingerpaw! Who are you?" she asked with involuntary excitement. Oh how small this kit looked compared to her!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the kits :D   Seeing the kits :D EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:51 am

The tiny kit stood up. She stepped outside, happier in the moonlight. "I used to be called Snowy. But I guess now I'm Snowkit...' she said. She was about a forth of the size of that apprentice. But, she would always be small. She looked up towards the apprentices head, and she sprung up there, landing on the apprentices muzzle, but quickly got on her head. 'Wow. It looks different up here!' she said.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the kits :D   Seeing the kits :D EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:01 am

The surprise attack stunned Gingerpaw for only a slight moment before the weight of the kit made her practically fall over with laughter. "You just wait until you're that tall. Things aren't much different. Except you get to go on patrols and see the territory and hunt and battle Thunderclan and--" She paused for a moment as she caught her breath from the excitement of just thinking about battling warriors from Thunderclan. "You may even be leader one day! After me, of course." She mewed happily.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the kits :D   Seeing the kits :D EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:05 am

Snowkit jumped off, and looked down. Memories of before flooded into her head. 'My daddy was killed by Thunderclan cats.' she said. She went and curled up beside the apprentice, shivering with fear. 'I don't think I'll be tall. I'm already 4 moons.' she said.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the kits :D   Seeing the kits :D EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:27 am

"Nah, you'll be tall! You'll be awesome one day for sure! I just know it!" She mewed happily, trying to cheer the kit up. This was one of Gingerpaw's few soft spots, or nice moments. It was strange, but she actually felt bad for this little kit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the kits :D   Seeing the kits :D EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:29 am

Snowkit smiled, being roused from her doubts, happily started jumping around. 'Thank's Gingerpaw!' she said. Trying not to awake any other cats.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the kits :D   Seeing the kits :D EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:14 am

The young apprentice smiled happily at the sight of the encouraged kit. She was so cute! But now, they had kind of run out of things to talk about or do. Then, Gingerpaw glanced around to see a few stray patches of moss lying about in the clearing. Quickly, she brought up a plan and gathered the moss in between her paws until she made a ball out of it. "Hey Snowkit, catch this!" She mewed as she batted the moss ball towards the kit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the kits :D   Seeing the kits :D EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:15 am

Snowkit grabbed it with ease. She jumped up and flung it high. 'Try and catch that!' she said, happily.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the kits :D   Seeing the kits :D EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:25 am

The young pale apprentice watched the ball fly up over her head with wide eyes. Wow, she had some skill. "I got it! I got it!" She meowed loudly as she backed up quickly, only backing up enough for the ball to land straight on her head and bounce in front of her. Dazed for a second from the force of the ball, Gingerpaw blinked until some of the debris from the ball had quickly gathered about her nose, making her let out a big sneeze, making the long fur on her head stand straight up in several funny directions. "Oops. Dumb moss made me sneeze!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the kits :D   Seeing the kits :D EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:26 pm

Snowkit chuckled. 'Sorry, But you look funny that way!' she purred.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the kits :D   Seeing the kits :D EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:49 pm

Gingerpaw blinked at the kit before trying to stare at her forehead only finding a small glimpse of the fur standing straight up on her head. She observed the hair for a few seconds before smiling and laughing at herself. "It does look funny!" She mewed before licking her paw and rubbing it back into place. "I bet you can't make your hair stand up like that!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the kits :D   Seeing the kits :D EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:57 pm

Snowkit chuckled. 'I bet I can!' She said. She ran around quickly, then let out a HUGE sneeze, and her hair stood up, straight up. 'See?' she said.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the kits :D   Seeing the kits :D EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:13 am

As soon as Gingerpaw saw the kit's hair stand up, all sh could do was laugh. "That's so funny! Your hair is sticking straight up! Haha!" She meowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the kits :D   Seeing the kits :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeing the kits :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next